Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Next set of look-alikes being cast...; 9/13 REVISION: Updated wiith more specifics in regards to hair
Topic Started: Sep 5 2013, 09:48 PM (4,546 Views)
Yoryla
Member Avatar

These look-a-likes should ALL be because of a massive scheme of Stefano's (or possibly a risen from the dead Andre's) is coming into fruitition, and nothing else.

I don't like that these casting calls will probably wind up just being something like Jennifer thinking she's seeing Daniel & Theresa kissing on the Horton Town Square, then going up to confront them, only to realize they're not them. That's just so lame.

Also, what backs up this stance is that they've already long ago filmed with the Kristen and Nick look-a-likes, which means those look-a-likes have nothing to do with these ones. Which is just boring.
Edited by Yoryla, Sep 6 2013, 04:08 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I take issue with the casting call. Daniel Jonas is not handsome.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I don't get it, how bizarre. I need a Sami clone.. Who's been walking around Salem since mid 2007 or so... Do it Days!

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

My first thought was "Yes, another Daniel, because we simply don't see enough of the first one!" :drunk: :headbang:

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Ugh WTH do we need look alikes for those two useless characters?!!!

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

A Shawn Christian look-alike? Isn't one bad enough?? :x

concerned
Member Avatar

I now have no hope for the future.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ocean

Thanks Jason. What's up with days looking for look like actors? Why don't they work on 39 actors they have on the show instead of looking for look like the actors. They barely give story to most of those actors ,now they want more people on the show. How about days let every actors go and start to make twin show? It's so stupid what they're thinking. Days already struggling to bring a rating up now this stupid idea it's not going to help the show. They keep letting old actors to go and bringing the new one. I'm not interested with look like actors or new ones. God help us with this writers that ruined our favorite show that is going to sink. I love days so much, but sometimes I can't take it any more. I love days and I never missed any of their episodes,but sometimes I get headache or board with their stories. All I want days writers work on actors that's enough on the show, not bringing more.

Romancer66

Oh, brother. This all sounds very gimmicky, and I have a low tolerance for gimmicks--especially when they involve characters I dislike anyway. One Daniel Jonas is more than enough--unless the lookalike is there to bump him off finally and forever.

Lil
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Sep 5 2013, 10:14 PM
Thanks Jason.

Obviously Dr Rolf has returned and has set loose clones in Salem.
If only!!!

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Sable Colby
Sep 6 2013, 12:41 AM
I'm going to pray really, really hard that the Dr. Dan lookalike is needed to play a dead body. :pray:
I would cry actual tears of joy if this turned out to be true :pray:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

another dirty dan walking around Salem :( . God no. :flipoff:

blueskies
Member Avatar

throughthehourglass
Sep 6 2013, 08:47 AM
Sable Colby
I'm going to pray really, really hard that the Dr. Dan lookalike is needed to play a dead body. :pray:
if the look-a-like is for a body i would not be happy. that would mean someone tries to kill Dan but gets someone who looks like him. and i want Dan dead.

Ocean

Oh god no. please days don't go there with another Dr tan .I'm already loathing this character,Now you trying to make me go insane with another tan man? Why?

camera shy

blueskies
Sep 6 2013, 09:21 AM
throughthehourglass
Sep 6 2013, 08:47 AM
Sable Colby
if the look-a-like is for a body i would not be happy. that would mean someone tries to kill Dan but gets someone who looks like him. and i want Dan dead.
Exactly. And Jennifer will think he's dead until the real Daniel shows up and their disgusting love scene that will follow will make all of us watching wish we were dead and some of us might just end up that way breaking our necks to get to the remote to change the channel. :'(

yourstar

Ugh. One Theresa is more than enough for me.

blueskies
Member Avatar

yourstar
Sep 6 2013, 11:25 AM
Ugh. One Theresa is more than enough for me.
idk, Theresa's quickly moving up in my top 10 current characters on the show.

Graceland
Member Avatar

Um, they're never going to look like the real people, so there's no point. If any of these scenarios would turn out to be correct, they'd need the actual actors to play both parts. Maybe they just want to cast a new set of attractive people? I'm now guessing that this whole thing has nothing to do with Kristen's departure, although her double already began filming. What, are we going back to the Jim Reilly years or something?!

S loves EJ

Bricole love
Sep 6 2013, 10:35 AM
Oh god no. please days don't go there with another Dr tan .I'm already loathing this character,Now you trying to make me go insane with another tan man? Why?

I could see the use for one look a like in a murder mystery but several :shrug: , still it probably just for a fiew scenes so I donīt think itīs anything to get upset about.

S loves EJ

Jason47
Sep 5 2013, 10:16 PM
Panda Panda
Sep 5 2013, 10:14 PM
Thanks Jason.

Obviously Dr Rolf has returned and has set loose clones in Salem.
Dr. Rolf does much better work than that...he would make "exact" replicas (played by the actors themselves)...

Rolf may not be behind it but I think itīs possible that Stefano are to create chaos in Salem, especially since they are looking for more than one look a like then it canīt be just a coincidence.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply