Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday September 6th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 6 2013, 01:19 AM (13,392 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IR8AEjDGVo

1990: Kristian Alfonso interviewed by Arsenio Hall who was/is also an admitted Days fan.

~Happy Belated Birthday Kristian Alfonso~

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

Beautiful then, breathtaking now. Love her!

On a random note, today is the 30th anniversary of a milestone episode Renee Dimera's party and murder. Actually, the party would have started at the end of Wednesday's episode, with the Friday cliffhanger being Delia the maid running down the stairs of the Dimera mansion screaming "murder!" For me, the Salem Slasher storyline kicked-off the glory days of the 80s, in which action, intrigue and high romance ruled the show. It was the age of the super couple and, for the most part, the storytelling was excellent.

To tie it back to Kristian Alfonso, the only characters still on the canvas who were present at the party are Hope, Marlena, Roman (the real Roman, not Fauxman), Maggie and Abe. I wish Renee were still alive, especially since we're losing Kristen. I'd love to see her interacting with Stefano and her baby brother EJ. Philece Sampler was simply marvelous.
Edited by Renee Dimera, Sep 6 2013, 07:24 AM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

The Kristian/Arsenio interview is a priceless one. I'd love love love if Kristian could be a guest on his new show.

blueskies
Member Avatar

it is a good interview, but am i the only one who gets a little uncomfortable when she's rubbing his head though? there must be some context here that i'm missing....(i hope).

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

blueskies
Sep 6 2013, 09:19 AM
it is a good interview, but am i the only one who gets a little uncomfortable when she's rubbing his head though? there must be some context here that i'm missing....(i hope).
Aresnio interviewed Kristian one time before this one, but i've never been able to find the interview, so i'm not sure what they discussed. it might be related to that.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

:frustration: Nicole, the Fetch pimper, is back today.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

we also get Abby getting Dan to drive her to the station! UGH!!!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

On a positive, Jen has the Salem brain - at least for the first half of the episode. (hopefully it lasts for the rest too!)

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Dirty Dick Dan needs to stay the fuck away from Abby. :soapbox:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 6 2013, 11:29 AM
So she can take her ass to the hospital and his apartment just fine but now she suddenly needs a ride to get the station? This shit is beyond contrived. :flipoff:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 6 2013, 11:20 AM
:frustration: Nicole, the Fetch pimper, is back today.
:facepalm:

LovingDays

Supergirlx2
Sep 6 2013, 11:29 AM
you have to be kidding me now god can you just leave for god sake
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

I have a feeling that the best part of this episode will be Stefano's snarkiness towards EJ, resulting in EJ being made to look like the fool he is.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 6 2013, 11:48 AM
I have a feeling that the best part of this episode will be Stefano's snarkiness towards EJ, resulting in EJ being made to look like the fool he is.
Considering who else is on, you're probably right.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

:offs: Jen tells Dan she was wrong & he was right & he says he's here for her.

(probable) Fetch reunion number 392,710,372. :bleep:
Edited by Supergirlx2, Sep 6 2013, 12:01 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Who didn't see that shit coming? :flipoff:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Sep 6 2013, 12:02 PM.

LovingDays

enough with those flashbacks
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

Nicole looking gorgeous!!! Daniel looking... ugly!!!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

It would be nice if they turned Cicely into an actual character. Although if they did, she'd probably just talk about how awesome Fetch is.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

No sooner do I collect my eyes after losing them from catching a glimpse of Theresa's pants, then they bug out again when Abby asked her why she wasn't at work - a question she has never asked her mother who never works.
Edited by LonePirate, Sep 6 2013, 12:12 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply