Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday September 6th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 6 2013, 01:19 AM (13,387 Views)
Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

"I'm so tired of listening to you." Seriously I'm going to start counting how many times she's going to say that from now on...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LOL, I like Eric scooby-dooing this out with the help of Father Matt.

LovingDays

oh god Nicole back propping for Dannifer

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Seriously Nicole, find something more worthwhile to spend your time on like getting drunk. And grab Kate on your way to the bar please.

LovingDays

I'm on Theresa side....Abby getting on my nerves

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 6 2013, 12:00 PM
:offs: Jen tells Dan she was wrong & he was right & he says he's here for her.

(probable) Fetch reunion number 392,710,372. :bleep:
Wow, there are a lot of gifted psychics on this site that predicted this. :eyeroll:

LonePirate
Member Avatar

At least this show has tapped into Eric Martsolf's talents by keeping him shirtless and in bed.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

This, feels awkward.. :blink:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Sigh... JS should do a voiceover every episode. :wub:

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I want to someone to bludgeon me with a sledgehammer after listening to EJ read that letter to Sami.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar

Every single time Dr. Daniel Jonas is talking...
Posted Image

Angelsmile

OMG. Someone needs to feed JS. He did not look very healthy in that bath robe.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I thought it was funny, Jen.

LovingDays

Brain's Jennifer is back!

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Why is Jennifer so pissed off about the pot donuts? She and everyone else there except for maybe Nicole had a wonderful time that night. She should be asking for more instead yelling on her high horse.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I have completely given up on Nicole. The Dannifer pimping was the final straw. She is now in the same league as Maggie and Maxine. :shame:

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

Of course Dr. Diddler is right! He is the GOD of Salem. Every fucking character has to pimp his nasty ass out because Tomlin is a fucking idiot who can't write worth shit. :flipoff: And Jennifer has to bow down to that orange patient fucking twit..she will give her son up for that POS too.

KAM

My mind was wondering while watching. Did Nicole say she spoke "for all woman kind" in saying that Daniel should go be with Jennifer? Whoa there, Nickie...Count me out.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Fuck, I called the Jen/JJ/Dan scene yesterday but I had hoped it wouldn't happen for another week or so.

LovingDays

can Bristen get out from the bed....are they going to stay in bed for the whole day

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply