Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday September 6th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 6 2013, 01:19 AM (12,724 Views)
LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 6 2013, 12:08 PM
Seriously Nicole, find something more worthwhile to spend your time on like getting drunk. And grab Kate on your way to the bar please.
Nicole can go fuck herself. She has zero room to talk when it comes to crime. Her past crimes make JJ look like a fucking boy scout. :flipoff:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Angelsmile
Sep 6 2013, 12:17 PM
OMG. Someone needs to feed JS. He did not look very healthy in that bath robe.
that robe itself is gonna give me nightmares. - UGLY!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Aw, Eric's twin love is sweet.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Sep 6 2013, 12:21 PM
Fuck, I called the Jen/JJ/Dan scene yesterday but I had hoped it wouldn't happen for another week or so.
I'm not watching currently because my blood pressure can't take anymore Dannifer propping, but has Orange Dick grabbed JJ yet and shook him? I'm sure that self-righteous shitty excuse of a mother will be a-okay when that happens for the THIRD time. :flipoff:

LovingDays

Go JJ!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 6 2013, 12:23 PM
Angelsmile
Sep 6 2013, 12:17 PM
OMG. Someone needs to feed JS. He did not look very healthy in that bath robe.
that robe itself is gonna give me nightmares. - UGLY!
It is super ugly and from I remember EJ has had that robe forever.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Casey Moss is gold. Whoever cast him did a great job.

LovingDays

can Jennifer be more hypocrite than that...please dont start about Jack...she mourn her husband Jack for what a week than jump back to Daniel's arm

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Sep 6 2013, 12:25 PM
Panda Panda
Sep 6 2013, 12:21 PM
Fuck, I called the Jen/JJ/Dan scene yesterday but I had hoped it wouldn't happen for another week or so.
I'm not watching currently because my blood pressure can't take anymore Dannifer propping, but has Orange Dick grabbed JJ yet and shook him? I'm sure that self-righteous shitty excuse of a mother will be a-okay when that happens for the THIRD time. :flipoff:
No, but Jen finally finds out that JJ has been lying and manipulating her since he returned to Salem. So now she's on the "Daniel was right about you" train and goody Daniel was is there to hear it. :glare:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

In Matt's absence, I feel like somebody needs to say how much this Jen-JJ fight is giving us life.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

What gets to me is Jennifer loves Dr. Sleaze unconditionally, but not her own child. :shame: :bleep:
Edited by bellajewel, Sep 6 2013, 12:31 PM.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

JJ's hatred of Daniel merits a full pardon from the governor for any crimes he may have committed. After he is pardoned, he needs to be given a town parade and a hero's welcome.
Edited by LonePirate, Sep 6 2013, 12:30 PM.

MoreLucas
Member Avatar

Jen Lilley looks a lot like Alexis Thorpe. Does anyone else thank so?

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Sep 6 2013, 12:26 PM
can Jennifer be more hypocrite than that...please dont start about Jack...she mourn her husband Jack for what a week than jump back to Daniel's arm
JJ disgraced Jack's memory????? Is this bitch serious??? SHE disgraced his memory when he mourned him for all of 1 day. And more importantly SHE treated him like an inconvenience when he was suffering some of worst emotional trauma of his life. When Jennifer has done to Jack trumps JJ's selling of pot by many many miles. So she can take her hypocritical ass and sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Sep 6 2013, 12:31 PM.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I do love it when Stefano taunts EJ.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

HA! Stefano's condescending taunting of EJ is perfect.

Sweet and Salty

JL has beautiful eyes!

Today looks good!

Pookie
Member Avatar

At this point, I'm hoping Kristen offs Daniel if/when he gets too close to discovering what she did to Eric.

Ej Fan
Member Avatar

Ej/Sami & Daniel/Nicole = :facepalm: :frustration:

LovingDays

what can you do Daniel.....hmmmmm DIE!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply