Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday September 6th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 6 2013, 01:19 AM (13,182 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

OMG! Rory has a mom and she's perfect! LOL
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

I like Rory's mother! :D

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

Dammit, I was hoping Marlena would have returned Nicole's phone call by now...If Nicole can take time out of her busy Dannifer-propping schedule to take a call. :rolleyes:
Edited by Sable Colby, Sep 6 2013, 12:36 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Sep 6 2013, 12:27 PM
What gets to me is Jennifer loves Dr. Sleaze unconditionally, but not her own child. :shame: :bleep:
She's as blind to JJ's pain as she was to Jack's. Probably because her head is stuffed firmly up Daniel's ass.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Even with only two lines, I already like Rory's mom. I hope we see more of her.

Rory's mom >>> Timmy's mom >>> JJ's mom

Pookie
Member Avatar

I wonder if JJ will move in with Theresa and use Vargas's money to become the towns new drug kingpins.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Sep 6 2013, 12:27 PM
What gets to me is Jennifer loves Dr. Sleaze unconditionally, but not her own child. :shame: :bleep:
That's what disgusts me the most. What kind of a mother behaves like this towards her own kid?

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Fetch probably will get back together again for the millionth time. :eyeroll:

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Oh, geez us, Stefano's with that bimbo again :rolleyes:

How on earth does Sami get her hair curled in jail?

I find Maxine annoying. I have never liked this kind of character. You know, the gossipy nurse always at nurses station running their mouths.

I don't get Nicole's obsession with JJ and Fetch :shrug:

Brady and his cougar have zero chemistry.

Abby being in Theanie's face was bizarre.

Edited by Rosebud, Sep 6 2013, 12:39 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Posted Image

KAM

That Jennifer is some idiot giving it to JJ for what he's done to Jack's memory. What JJ's done? Who the hell does she think she's talking to...Ken Corday?

LovingDays

whatttt Jen just said that Daniel is always right...are you kidding me

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

I'm so tired even posting gifs how I feel about Daniel. He's not worth of any gifs or messages. I HATE HIM SO MUCHHHH

Posted Image

LonePirate
Member Avatar

It's too bad JJ can't shoot laser beams from his eyes given that death glare he just gave Daniel.

MissLola
Member Avatar

DaraFan
Sep 6 2013, 12:33 PM
Ej/Sami & Daniel/Nicole = :facepalm: :frustration:
I am going to need to turn off the tv. :frustration: But at least with the Ej/Sami scenes I can mute it and enjoy half the view.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

melissablessed
Member Avatar

Why would Jennifer run into Dan's arms right in front of J.J.? She knows how much pain this causes him. I cannot tolerate this woman. She disappoints me more than I could have imagined. J.J.'s not perfect. His dad wasn't perfect. Jennifer's certainly not perfect. Why does she insist on seeing Daniel as perfect? I do not understand. She's disgusting.

MoreLucas
Member Avatar

who is playing Rory's mom she looks and sounds familiar? She reminds me of Roxy from one life to live.

Sweet and Salty

Dang! This site is a total bore anymore! Today is actually a decent day and no ones posting! Steffies on!!

Team WilSon
Member Avatar

Posted Image

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

These Stefano-EJ scenes are fun. JS/JM have good antagonistic chemistry.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply