Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Molly Burnettt Talks About Possibly Returning
Topic Started: Sep 6 2013, 11:48 AM (4,077 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

No no no no no. I don't ever want to see Melanie EVER again.. That would be taking a few hundred steps back
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kyan

If the final nail isn't already in the coffin, this would do it. Just say no to all thing tainted by the Jonas.

trojangal
Member Avatar

Nooooooo!

MikeyWilson1Duff
Member Avatar

The only way I would want to see her come back is if Melanie was a bitch again like when she first came on. I really enjoyed Melanie when she was a troublemaker. She had some good one-liners back then too. I think it could be possible for her to come back as a bitch because alot of people screwed her over before she left. Chad, Gabi, etc. And now Nick is back in town so it would give her reason to be angry.

Does anybody know why she was being interviewed by this magazine?

Schumi_F1

Sariah
Sep 6 2013, 02:10 PM
I feel like we shouldn't even be talking about it. Like talking about it will somehow cosmically make it happen.

The only thing worse than Melanie returning would be to find out that JKJ's Philip would be returning at the same time and that he would continue to be Melanie's little bitch.

Now, I definitely DON'T want Jay/Philip back.

am103
Member Avatar

I liked Melanie until they made her Maggie's granddaughter. And it would just be another person on canvas fussing over Daniel. Hell to the NO.

tylerbo20

sorry but could we get Vivian/Carrie/Patch/John/Bo/Jack/Laura/Bill/Peter/Kristen to return before the character everyone hates?

Mirage75
Member Avatar

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

No thank you! ^o)

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Y'all should be saying yay. You just jinxed it. Monkey's paw and all. I WUV baby voices!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
#BringonJulexis

I want her MORE to enjoy other things than Days. ;)

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

This is a cruel joke, right? :drunk:

chinkybig

Oh, fuck, hell, NO.

She can't act. Ew. Sorry.

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

Schumi_F1
Sep 6 2013, 04:29 PM
Sariah
Sep 6 2013, 02:10 PM
I feel like we shouldn't even be talking about it. Like talking about it will somehow cosmically make it happen.

The only thing worse than Melanie returning would be to find out that JKJ's Philip would be returning at the same time and that he would continue to be Melanie's little bitch.

Now, I definitely DON'T want Jay/Philip back.
I would actually like JFKs Phillip back but only if it's along side Chloe.
Edited by LovinXtina, Sep 6 2013, 07:34 PM.

shortykb

I am behind about 3 weeks but now that Chad's brain cancer or whatever he has is out it has always been in the back of my mind that somehow someway they could bring her back in the story even for just a few days.

I am presuming that the brain cancer is because o being in the tunnels. So why doesn't she have it?

I dont want the character back in no way shape or form but I think we all could accept it if Melaine got the brain cancer too and Chad and her rode off into the sunset to die.

Is MB and CJD still dating? That would increase the chance.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

HELL TO THE NOOOOOOO!!!!!

AHM

Only if it's a brief return to exit Daniel. Unfortunately, I'm just not on the same page with the DAYS brass. They want SC front and center and would probably take MB right back, but they gave Matt Ashford the pink slip when Jack had oodles of story potential. Maddening.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

MikeyWilson1Duff
Sep 6 2013, 03:56 PM
The only way I would want to see her come back is if Melanie was a bitch again like when she first came on. I really enjoyed Melanie when she was a troublemaker. She had some good one-liners back then too. I think it could be possible for her to come back as a bitch because alot of people screwed her over before she left. Chad, Gabi, etc. And now Nick is back in town so it would give her reason to be angry.

Does anybody know why she was being interviewed by this magazine?
I wouldn't mind if she came back but ITA on her being a bitch. She was way more interesting to watch when she was a baddie. However, it might not happen since Theresa is the resident female baddie of the young set.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Quote:

Well there are three pages of chatter based on what seems to be a one-sentence answer to a question. Which TPTB will take as a promising sign of interest from the audience (it's about quantity, not quality!).

So...yep, I bet the plans are in motion. But since they tape so far in advance it'll be years before anything hits the airwaves, and by that time there might be some good old days when Melanie was on" nostalgia.

Serenity 808

Melanie grew on me toward the end of her run, but I can't imagine enjoying her if she comes back now. If they severed her ties with Daniel/Maggie, I might be more on board with a Melanie return.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply