Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Molly Burnettt Talks About Possibly Returning
Topic Started: Sep 6 2013, 11:48 AM (4,085 Views)
Carly
Member Avatar

I'd rather have Chelsea return. Chelsea loathed Melanie, and Chelsea dumped Daniel when she learned that he slept with Kate. So, I feel like Chelsea would be one of the few people in Salem who would totally be anti-Melanie and anti-Daniel. (I feel like Chelsea would be a great friend and ally to JJ.)

Plus, there's a lot of storyline potential for Chelsea now that Nick is back in Salem. And I always enjoyed Chelsea and Hope's interactions, so it would be nice to see Hope have an adult (step)child in town again. Even if Rachel Melvin doesn't want to return to DAYS, I could see the merit in recasting the role of Chelsea. And I do think DAYS could use another young heroine after Camila Banus leaves. So, this would be an excellent time for the return of Chelsea Brady.
Edited by Carly, Sep 7 2013, 12:58 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

OMG!!! YES!! WE NEED MELANIE BACK!! I'VE BEEN PRAYING.

GOD, YES. BRING HER BACK, KEN!

:):):):) Just omg.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Sep 6 2013, 12:28 PM
Posted Image

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Posted Image

OliveAnn

I was wondering where you were hiding, you Molly-Burnett-loving person who I strongly suspect to be Molly herself.

And happy belated birthday!

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Sep 7 2013, 01:41 AM
I was wondering where you were hiding, you Molly-Burnett-loving person who I strongly suspect to be Molly herself.

And happy belated birthday!
;-) :D Thanks!!

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

No way!!!!!!!!!! hate hate hate Melamee

Ana75
Member Avatar

Please NO!!!

Ocean

Please stay far away from from my favorite show. We had it with your father dr tan. Unless you come back and take him with you. That would make me enjoy watching days again.

etfan1

I actually like Melanie. I wouldn't mind if she came back, at least for a few eps.

I'd rather her than Daniel >.>

Romancer66

etfan1
Sep 7 2013, 11:10 AM
I actually like Melanie. I wouldn't mind if she came back, at least for a few eps.

I'd rather her than Daniel >.>
I don't like Melanie, but I'd tolerate her (brief) return for one of two reasons. To usher Daniel permanently off the show, or to be un-Hortoned and un-Jonased. Make her Lawrence Alamain's kid, after all, have her return to tearfully confess the news to Daniel and Maggie. The latter, I'm sure, will tell her that the change makes no difference. The former will be a douche, and withdraw from her emotionally once he learns there's no biological tie--the way he did when he thought Parker was Philip's. Melanie can then depart again to live with Carly, the only parent she's sure of. I'd like it even more if that led to Victor confessing that he sired Daniel via sperm deposit, but let Maggie think he was her egg baby, so Philip wouldn't know he'd inadvertently married his own niece.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

px780
Sep 7 2013, 12:31 AM
Quote:

I feel like we shouldn't even be talking about it. Like talking about it will somehow cosmically make it happen.

Well there are three pages of chatter based on what seems to be a one-sentence answer to a question. Which TPTB will take as a promising sign of interest from the audience (it's about quantity, not quality!).
Wasn't there a similar piece about CS, and it turned out he was already taping about the same time?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply