Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler Pics 09-09-13
Topic Started: Sep 6 2013, 03:52 PM (2,147 Views)
Rosebud
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 6 2013, 04:06 PM
Posted Image

if it weren't for the handcuffs & the cop, i'd stick a cowboy hat on Sami & point her to the local country bar.
Or truck driver rest stop.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

camera shy
Sep 6 2013, 08:16 PM
concerned
Sep 6 2013, 05:16 PM
Nicole overhears a revealing conversation between Kristen and Stefano

I do hope the revealing conversation occurs in the mansion as the spoiler pic suggests not just Horton Town Square. I love it when Nicole does a bit of break and enter.
Oh pretty please so we can get Nicole's reaction to that god awful portrait. :cheer:
Maybe she could projectile vomit all over it :D

Bricole love

I have a feeling nicole over heard kristen telling stefeno she wants to destroy the chip before brady finds out and if nicole tell brady about it kristen will cover it up and saying she video tape her to tell brady how much she loves him and brainless brady will believe kristen and than close by November brady will finds out what a fool he's been the whole time and he'll go back to nicole to apologize for not believing her.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

You know, I've always wondered about the dialogue during the scene with Eric and Kristen, particularly the "I've never wanted anything more" line. It's something I can picture Brady saying at the altar while he and Kristen are getting married. Which could trigger Eric's memory.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Sep 7 2013, 10:51 PM
So,does Chad tell Abigail about Gabi,Andrew,and Melanie?
I'm sorry I misread.I thought the spoiler said Abigail confronts Gabi rather than confides.
Edited by BeeBee, Sep 9 2013, 10:42 PM.

Lady Evol

Supergirlx2
Sep 6 2013, 04:06 PM
Posted Image

if it weren't for the handcuffs & the cop, i'd stick a cowboy hat on Sami & point her to the local country bar.
Handcuffs and cop don't actually mean she's not heading to a country bar. :lol:

Lady Evol

Ophelia
Sep 8 2013, 10:13 PM
You know, I've always wondered about the dialogue during the scene with Eric and Kristen, particularly the "I've never wanted anything more" line. It's something I can picture Brady saying at the altar while he and Kristen are getting married. Which could trigger Eric's memory.
This would be fantastically soapy. And Kristen- left at the altar a third time???

:applause:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply