Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of September 9th
Topic Started: Sep 6 2013, 05:58 PM (2,777 Views)
thepadange

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/

Edited by thepadange, Sep 6 2013, 05:58 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

That ring is hideous!
I thought the previews said Nicole overheard the conversation, i am glad it is Marlena as she needs to be more involved in the Kristen story.
I am not looking forward to her seeing what is on that flashdrive :yuk:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Can I just point out the irony of the nbcdays twitter pimping the hell out of Sami's trial starting, while the promo for the week has NOTHING to do with Sami's trial?

blueskies
Member Avatar

Lmao, God dammit Kristen, stop being dumb and destroy that thing already!

SOD talked about Kristen/Marlena/Nicole,
Spoiler: click to toggle

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

MissLola
Sep 6 2013, 06:02 PM
That ring is hideous!
I thought the previews said Nicole overheard the conversation, i am glad it is Marlena as she needs to be more involved in the Kristen story.
we've already seen what's on the flashdrive at least 10 times, if not more. (and that's not including the bits of the romp from Eric's memory flashes)
plus, there's the GIF that revealed the camera man's presence in the video (which i had no idea was there when I made the GIF).

MissLola
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 6 2013, 06:07 PM
MissLola
That ring is hideous!
we've already seen what's on the flashdrive at least 10 times, if not more. (and that's not including the bits of the romp from Eric's memory flashes)
plus, there's the GIF that revealed the camera man's presence in the video (which i had no idea was there when I made the GIF).
I meant Marlena seeing what's on it. Who in hell wants to see their son having sex with their worst enemy?

peaches179

Looking forward to this! Thanks for posting! :D

Marlene

I'm looking forward to the fact that the flash drive is finally in someone else's hands. I like the fact that Marlena will be more involved. But, I shudder at the thought of Marlena seeing what's on the flash drive.

Any chance it's the wrong flash drive? Kristen has been so successful getting what she wants up to now.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

MissLola
Sep 6 2013, 06:31 PM
Supergirlx2
MissLola
That ring is hideous!
I meant Marlena seeing what's on it. Who in hell wants to see their son having sex with their worst enemy?
well, it doesn't sound like she's actually going to get her hands on it.

peaches179

I'm torn on either Marlena or Nicole seeing it. Either way, it's going be dramatic. Finally! Something to look forward to.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 6 2013, 06:46 PM
MissLola
Sep 6 2013, 06:31 PM
Supergirlx2
MissLola
That ring is hideous!
well, it doesn't sound like she's actually going to get her hands on it.
She is holding it in her hand at the end if the promo.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Marlene
Sep 6 2013, 06:46 PM
I'm looking forward to the fact that the flash drive is finally in someone else's hands. I like the fact that Marlena will be more involved. But, I shudder at the thought of Marlena seeing what's on the flash drive.

Any chance it's the wrong flash drive? Kristen has been so successful getting what she wants up to now.
It could be password protected.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I'm sure that something will happen and the flashdrive's contents will not be seen for a while. Maybe it is revealed at the engagement party and this results in the event that is supposed to take place. The fallout from this will hopefully be good.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Yessss! I am so ready for this!!! Looking forward to the fallout!!!

Btw, Loving Kristen's bangs! They're something fierce!

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

Delete
Edited by LovinXtina, Sep 6 2013, 07:46 PM.

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

MissLola
Sep 6 2013, 07:06 PM
I'm sure that something will happen and the flashdrive's contents will not be seen for a while. Maybe it is revealed at the engagement party and this results in the event that is supposed to take place. The fallout from this will hopefully be good.
Well...given that TomSell have the collective creativity of a box of hair it will probably be something like: Johnny steals it from Grandma Marlena's purse and then eventually Ciara steals it from Johnny to get back at him for stealing her picture... ;)
Edited by Sable Colby, Sep 6 2013, 08:33 PM.

Keith
Member Avatar

Good promo for a change.

thepadange

I didn't realize this till now but I really miss Stefano/Kristen interactions.
Edited by thepadange, Sep 7 2013, 06:02 AM.

Ocean

MissLola
That ring is hideous!
The ring is bigger than the video. If marlina sees the video she'll get heart attack .I have a feeling some how nicole get her hands on that video before marlina sees it. ^o)

chinkybig

Granted that Marlena is going to be 'devastated' seeing Eric being raped by Kristen, but what I look most forward to is that come-uppance from Marlena to Kristen. Be afraid, Kristen, be very, very afraid.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply