Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of September 9th
Topic Started: Sep 6 2013, 05:58 PM (2,837 Views)
Rosebud
Member Avatar

thepadange
Sep 6 2013, 05:58 PM
Well, finally Kristen is scheming with Stefano like she should be, instead of Elvis. But, wow is she being stupid. But it's in character for her to hold on to things when she should just destroy them.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

MissLola
Sep 6 2013, 07:06 PM
I'm sure that something will happen and the flashdrive's contents will not be seen for a while. Maybe it is revealed at the engagement party and this results in the event that is supposed to take place. The fallout from this will hopefully be good.
Either Marlena, Eric or Nicole should kill Kristen! Brady wouldn't. He'll find some way to blame his parents ;)

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Bricole love
Sep 7 2013, 09:30 AM
MissLola
Sep 6 2013, 06:02 PM
That ring is hideous!
I thought the previews said Nicole overheard the conversation, i am glad it is Marlena as she needs to be more involved in the Kristen story.
I am not looking forward to her seeing what is on that flashdrive :yuk:
The ring is bigger than the video. If marlina sees the video she'll get heart attack .I have a feeling some how nicole get her hands on that video before marlina sees it. ^o)
If I were Marlena and I saw it, I'd vomit instantaneously, then pass out.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

I don't want Marlena to see it - that'd be just too disturbing, even for Days. I'd rather have Nicole watch it - her reaction should be gold. Marlena's reaction to just hearing about it however, should be the stuff of legend!! I just hope when the dust settles with this situation, Sami's trial, etc, Marlena stops for a moment & realizes she's missing someone in her life, and does something about it. I can't see such a strong character being reduced to being a babysitter for Sami's kids or a "mom" to a grown man - and I don't mean Brainless.

jwsel
Member Avatar

Bricole love
Sep 7 2013, 09:30 AM
MissLola
Sep 6 2013, 06:02 PM
That ring is hideous!
I thought the previews said Nicole overheard the conversation, i am glad it is Marlena as she needs to be more involved in the Kristen story.
I am not looking forward to her seeing what is on that flashdrive :yuk:
The ring is bigger than the video. If marlina sees the video she'll get heart attack .I have a feeling some how nicole get her hands on that video before marlina sees it. ^o)
WTF is with that ring? And the ginormous plastic necklaces the past several weeks? Did someone at Days invest in stock in some company that makes oversized jewelry? Every woman on the show looks like Wilma Flintstone these days.

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

Another Preview
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10102120832810894
Edited by LovinXtina, Sep 9 2013, 10:19 AM.

peaches179

DS1126
Sep 9 2013, 10:17 AM

I could care less if he saves her or not. I just wish they give the viewers a break and get off screen for a while.

Thanks for posting.
Edited by peaches179, Sep 9 2013, 10:47 AM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

DS1126
While I am not really interested in the content I do think that that is a much better quality promo than the usual ones we get on Fridays.

camera shy

So it will involve EJ doing whatever Stefano wants to get Sami free. And if it's just EJ handing DiMera Enterprises back to Stefano I wouldn't consider that a great sacrifice because it wasn't his to begin with.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

peaches179
Sep 9 2013, 10:46 AM
DS1126

I could care less if he saves her or not. I just wish they give the viewers a break and get off screen for a while.

Thanks for posting.
From you lips to God's ears!

blueskies
Member Avatar

camera shy
Sep 9 2013, 10:56 AM
So it will involve EJ doing whatever Stefano wants to get Sami free. And if it's just EJ handing DiMera Enterprises back to Stefano I wouldn't consider that a great sacrifice because it wasn't his to begin with.
can't watch the promo at work, but if EJ is doing whatever Stefano wants to help Sami, my hope is that he gives everything back (house, etc) and then Stefano laughs & says, "have fun visiting Samanther in prison, idiot".

camera shy

blueskies
Sep 9 2013, 11:19 AM
camera shy
can't watch the promo at work, but if EJ is doing whatever Stefano wants to help Sami, my hope is that he gives everything back (house, etc) and then Stefano laughs & says, "have fun visiting Samanther in prison, idiot".
In the promo in between Ejami clips and Justin saying they had no evidence to save Sami, they show Stefano at the mansion sitting down with EJ saying he will do anything to save Sami and to tell him what he wants......or something like that. lol.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

blueskies
camera shy
Can Stefano burn that ugly portrait the second he gets all that belongs to him from his ungrateful son?

blueskies
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Sep 9 2013, 11:54 AM
blueskies
camera shy
Can Stefano burn that ugly portrait the second he gets all that belongs to him from his ungrateful son?
ohhh, that would be awesome. Get a nice little fire going in the fireplace there & then if he could roast some marshmallows over it i'd be in heaven. :wub:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

DS1126
Awesome promo! I can't wait to see this! :rockon:

camera shy

So glad we get to see Stefano at the mansion so we can see his reaction to the portrait. :applause:

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

camera shy
Sep 9 2013, 12:53 PM
So glad we get to see Stefano at the mansion so we can see his reaction to the portrait. :applause:
We better get a reaction or else.......

camera shy

Laufeyson
Sep 9 2013, 01:05 PM
camera shy
Sep 9 2013, 12:53 PM
We better get a reaction or else.......
I wish we could get him saying, "Have you lost for your fucking mind?!"

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

Hasn't he already seen the picture...

camera shy

DS1126
Sep 9 2013, 01:25 PM
Hasn't he already seen the picture...
No. I don't think we've seen him back at the mansion since EJ banished him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply