Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of September 9th
Topic Started: Sep 6 2013, 05:58 PM (2,774 Views)
Vicky4Mimi

Laufeyson
Sep 9 2013, 11:54 AM
blueskies
Sep 9 2013, 11:19 AM
camera shy
Sep 9 2013, 10:56 AM
So it will involve EJ doing whatever Stefano wants to get Sami free. And if it's just EJ handing DiMera Enterprises back to Stefano I wouldn't consider that a great sacrifice because it wasn't his to begin with.
can't watch the promo at work, but if EJ is doing whatever Stefano wants to help Sami, my hope is that he gives everything back (house, etc) and then Stefano laughs & says, "have fun visiting Samanther in prison, idiot".
Can Stefano burn that ugly portrait the second he gets all that belongs to him from his ungrateful son?
We should send in box loads of matches to the studio---and a "burn Sami and EJ" decorated cake, of course!

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

DS1126
Sep 9 2013, 10:17 AM
This is a great promo! Thrilling drama with interesting characters that makes me wanna watch :)

Hamilton
Member Avatar

camera shy
So it will involve EJ doing whatever Stefano wants to get Sami free. And if it's just EJ handing DiMera Enterprises back to Stefano I wouldn't consider that a great sacrifice because it wasn't his to begin with.
Not much of a sacrifice handing Pappa back the reigns to the empire Stefano built. Seems like a bunch of hyped hoopla for Ej to succumb to daddy in a pinch when that's pretty much always been the case with those two. As far as sacrifices go I think Rafe leaving the FBI job that he loved and defined him to save Sami's butt was more altruistic mainly because he did it modestly and without hesitation.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Sep 9 2013, 03:27 PM
camera shy
Not much of a sacrifice handing Pappa back the reigns to the empire Stefano built. Seems like a bunch of hyped hoopla for Ej to succumb to daddy in a pinch when that's pretty much always been the case with those two. As far as sacrifices go I think Rafe leaving the FBI job that he loved and defined him to save Sami's butt was more altruistic mainly because he did it modestly and without hesitation.
How do you know that's what EJ will give up? I can think of a few more things Stefano would want from EJ...

Hamilton
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Sep 9 2013, 03:43 PM
Hamilton
camera shy
How do you know that's what EJ will give up? I can think of a few more things Stefano would want from EJ...
I don't know. I was agreeing and then elaborating to the comment camera shy made that IF it's just Ej handing back Dimera Enterprises back it wouldn't be a big sacrifice.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Loved this promo. I think it's very well done, and I can't wait to see the showdown between EJ and Stefano.

Plus EJ is smoking hot and Sami looks like a million bucks in that dress!

camera shy

Hamilton
Sep 9 2013, 05:39 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Sep 9 2013, 03:43 PM
Hamilton
camera shy
I don't know. I was agreeing and then elaborating to the comment camera shy made that IF it's just Ej handing back Dimera Enterprises back it wouldn't be a big sacrifice.
Yes, we were just speculating.

mollymay

Love love this new promo. The drama not to meantion James & Ali are gorgeous. Even old Stefano is looking pretty dapper!!1

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

Here's the YouTube version
http://youtu.be/-DU2AijURss

gailwinters
Member Avatar

DS1126
Sep 9 2013, 07:48 PM
Stefano DiMera - maker of miracles! Who knew?? :blulaugh:

blueskies
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Sep 9 2013, 08:20 PM
DS1126
Sep 9 2013, 07:48 PM
Stefano DiMera - maker of miracles! Who knew?? :blulaugh:
fairy godmother is what he is. All EJ has to do is click his heels together three times....

Rosebud
Member Avatar

camera shy
Sep 9 2013, 01:08 PM
Laufeyson
Sep 9 2013, 01:05 PM
camera shy
Sep 9 2013, 12:53 PM
So glad we get to see Stefano at the mansion so we can see his reaction to the portrait. :applause:
We better get a reaction or else.......
I wish we could get him saying, "Have you lost for your fucking mind?!"
Didn't Elvis lose his mind ages ago?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply