Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Katie Couric is looking for #DAYS #1 fan!
Topic Started: Sep 7 2013, 12:39 AM (1,307 Views)
LovingDays

Quote:

Katie Couric is looking for #DAYS #1 fan! Winner could be featured on an episode of "Katie" and have a walk on... http://fb.me/T7bT9Ale

Are you Days of Our Livesí #1 fan?
Dreaming of your onscreen debut? Tell us why you deserve the Days of Our Livesí star treatment and you could be featured on an upcoming episode of Katie and have a walk on role in Salem!
Edited by LovingDays, Sep 7 2013, 12:40 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tylerbo20

Depends on what decade this one I am not lol

MissLola
Member Avatar

At this point I am embarassed to admit that I still watch.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I'm assuming the Days #1 can only ship certain characters, correct? :sarcasm:

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

I failed (I'm sure) because I started off saying how great the show used to be... and then somewhere in the middle it became a rant of everything that's wrong with it now... guess that wont get me any points with the writers!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I would find it hilarious if people who had no expectation of winning could use it as a constructive complain clearing house! It would make for a heck of a lot of deleting. I mean, what do they consider #1 Fan? I'm serious. Does the Number One Fan have to ship what NBC is thrusting on everyone?

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

I'd rather participate in a contest to find the next headwriter(s). Ass-kissers (cause let's face it, 99-1 you'll be propping Fetch :puke: ), this show has...writers that have a clue, not so much.
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, Sep 7 2013, 09:36 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I would love it if Matt or Mitch got in on this

lysie
Member Avatar

Didn't we already do this last year?

Ellie

lysie
Sep 7 2013, 11:36 PM
Close. Jeff Probst.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Ellie
Sep 8 2013, 01:50 AM
lysie
Close. Jeff Probst.
The ensemble of cast members they had for the Days episode was pretty good. There was someone for everyone. I think the only group not represented was the youth group.
Hopefully they'll chose the same type of group of people to go on Katie, if Katie has some of the actors come on the show. Days did a good job of picking people to go on The Talk after the Emmy win as well.

For once, I really have nothing to fault Days for. lol.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Terry gets my vote.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Jason47, you should try for this!

lysie
Member Avatar

Ellie
lysie
Close. Jeff Probst.
Right. But if he's already found the biggest days fan, why is she still looking?

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 8 2013, 08:23 AM
Ellie
lysie
Close. Jeff Probst.
Right. But if he's already found the biggest days fan, why is she still looking?
I think you should totally try to win this thing, Lys.

Then, you could get on her show & tell your true feelings.

Do us proud.

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

Everyone should lie on the app and say they love everything and then if they get picked they could go on the show and complain about things they don't like.

tylerbo20

i would totally lie and then when on air be like uhhh i actually switched to GH because I can't handle how the writers have written Jennifer Horton and push horrible characters like Daniel and Rafe into the front of the show while vets who carried the show and saved it from death multiple times are shipped off the canvas. oh and GH listens to fans and brings fan faves back for reasons like stories not just to pimp names (re:Lisa Rinna) and i would also say if that Molly B ever graced Salem again I would turn if off for good! I might add that they should let me write the show for a year and see how it would be. oh and id suggest shutting down production for a few months to save money.

blueskies
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Sep 8 2013, 03:03 PM
lysie
Sep 8 2013, 08:23 AM
Ellie
lysie
Close. Jeff Probst.
I think you should totally try to win this thing, Lys.

Then, you could get on her show & tell your true feelings.

Do us proud.
it would be hilarious if they only had Ali on representing Days & Katie said, "we have a big surprise for you!"

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

Whoever gets on there, please just say how much Fetch sucks. I'll pay you. I'll give you my firstborn child. Anything.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply