Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interview: Catching Up With Real-Life GH Lovebirds Kelly Thiebaud and Bryan Craig
Topic Started: Sep 8 2013, 07:59 PM (3,025 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

INTERVIEW: Catching Up With Real-Life General Hospital Lovebirds Kelly Thiebaud and Bryan Craig
By Susan Hornik
Posted Image

Kelly Thiebaud may portray über mean girl, Dr. Britt Westbourne, on ABC Daytime's General Hospital, but she's actually a very nice girl in real life! That hasn't stopped the strikingly-beautiful actress from having tons of fun playing the deliciously-evil character.

“I love going to work and getting to play someone that I am not," said Thiebaud. "It’s really fun to do.”

In addition to all the trouble Britt’s mom, the evil Dr. Obrecht (Kathleen Gati), has gotten her into, expect a dramatic delivery for the baby the schemer is carrying, Thiebaud teased. After Britt gives birth to the baby she's passing off as Patrick's (Jason Thompson), what would the actress like to see happen next for Britt?

Posted Image

“I would also love to see Kimberly McCullough return [as Robin], so we could have that whole showdown," said Thiebaud. "I don’t know what will happen, but I know it will shake things up incredibly. I feel like the fans really need and deserve this. So in some sort of fashion, I am really looking forward to it. And hopefully my relationship with Nicholas [Tyler Christopher] will grow closer.”

Thiebaud recently went down to San Diego and had a great time at Comic-Con with co-star and real-life beau Bryan Craig (Morgan Corinthos).

“It was really cool to see all the fans and how dedicated they are to the different films, television shows and video games," she said. "That’s what really keeps actors alive and continuing to work. There were so many amazing costumes. I was constantly taking photos and videos of what people were wearing.”

When Craig learned his lady had never experienced the ulimate fan event, he decided he had to fix that.

“Kelly had never been here before, so I thought we’d go and have her check it out," said Craig. "It’s such a different world out here, I thought it would be fun for us to go. I came last year with a buddy of mine who had a project here.”

Thiebaud was excited to learn co-star Michael Easton (Dr.Silas Clay) had a booth at Comic-Con to showcase his graphic novels.

“I really wanted to see his comic, [Credence]," she said. "I heard it was amazing!”

Thiebaud is also excited about her upcoming feature film, Grace Unplugged, which stars AJ Michalka (General Hospital) and James Denton (Desperate Housewives).

“I play a jaded pop star who is trying to get further in her career.”

Daytime Confidential

Edited by bellajewel, Sep 8 2013, 08:05 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Whoa, so the hottest guy and most beautiful girl on GH (for my taste) are dating IRL?! Weird, but cute all the same.

Thanks for posting!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

fenderbabe
Sep 12 2013, 12:39 PM
Whoa, so the hottest guy and most beautiful girl on GH (for my taste) are dating IRL?! Weird, but cute all the same.

Thanks for posting!
You're welcome.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply