Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of Sept 9; Twitter/FB list, contact info in first post
Topic Started: Sep 9 2013, 01:29 AM (27,757 Views)
Ellie

Please post all interesting/spoilerish tweets in this thread. If a news article or new video is also tweeted (for example by SOD or NBC), it should probably go in its own thread, following our normal rules. This thread is for tweets, usually from someone on the list below, which give us information in some way about anything related to the show or upcoming storylines.

Please link each tweet and then set it off in italics, quotes or a quote box. To link a tweet, click "expand" and then click "details". That will give you the link to the tweet on its own page. If this is difficult (ie posting from a phone), please at least set off the tweet in quotation marks.

If anyone has names to add to this thread, please PM them to me rather than putting them in the thread. There are unfortunately a lot of fake accounts out there, and we want to verify each account is legit before putting it in this list.

I have entered the below list as a "Twitter List" under the DaytimeRoyalty twitter account. To access it, go to

http://twitter.com/DaytimeRoyalty/days-of-our-lives

Then click "Follow this list". It will then appear in your lists.

Thanks! :smile:

Posted Image

List of Twitter and FB pages

Official Days Accounts
@Daysofourlives
@NbcDays

Current Days Cast
Kristian Alfonso - @kjalfonso
Camila Banus - @camilabanus
Blake Berris - @blakeberris
Shawn Christian - @ShawnC4Real
Bryan Dattilo @bryan_dattilo
Brant Daugherty @brantdaugherty
Eileen Davidson @eileen_davidson, Eileen Davidson Facebook
Casey Deidrick - @caseydeidrick
Sean Douglas - @TheSean_Douglas
Judi Evans - @TheJudiEvans
Galen Gering - @Galengering, Jenna Gering (wife) @jennagering
Deidre Hall - @DeidreHall, The Deidre Hall Fan Page (Facebook)
Bill & Susan Hayes - @DaysHayes
Drake Hogestyn - @DrakeHogestyn, Drake Hogestyn Facebook
Lauren Koslow - @LaurenKoslow
Wally Kurth - @Wallykurth
Jen Lilley - @jen_lilley
Meredith Scott Lynn - @MeredithSLynn
Kate Mansi - @katemansi
Eric Martsolf - @EricMartsolf
Chandler Massey - @ChandlerMassey
Casey Moss - @1CaseyMoss
Nathan Owens - @Nathanjowens
Terrell Ransom Jr. - @TerrellRansomJr
Melissa Reeves - @missyreeves4
James Reynolds - @JreynoldsJames
Suzanne Rogers - @SuzanneC_Rogers, Suzanne Rogers Facebook
James Scott - @IamJamesScott
Freddie Smith - @freddiemsmith
Chrishell Stause - @Chrishell7
Alison Sweeney - @Ali_Sweeney, Alison Sweeney Facebook
Greg Vaughan - @greg_vaughan
Ari Zucker - @Ari_Zucker, Ari Zucker Facebook

Writers/Hairstylists/Other Staff
Lisa De Cazotte (Co-Executive producer) - @DeCazotte1
Judie Henninger (Promos) - @heyjude14
Matthew Holman (Hairstylist) - @Matthewhairpro
Jayne Marie Kehoe (Wardrobe) - @costumesbyjmk
Patrick Kilian (Former Hairstylist) - @patrickkilian
Maggie Klaus (Former 'Days Insider') - @TheRealMagstar

Former Days cast active on twitter or Facebook and not currently on another soap:
Matt Ashford - @matthew_ashford
Nadia Bjorlin - @realnadiab
Kyle Brandt - @KyleBrandt34
Tamara Braun - @tamarabraun
Darin Brooks - @theedarinbrooks
Sarah Brown - @sarahjoybrown,Sarah Brown Facebook
Ian Buchanan @KilttripUSA
Molly Burnett - @mollydollyy
Crystal Chappell - @crystalchappell
Christie Clark - @Christie__Clark, Christie Clark Facebook
Patrika Darbo - @PatrikaDarbo
Bren Foster - @BrenFosterReal
Staci Greason - @StaciGreason
Mark Hapka - @MarkHapka
Shelley Hennig - @Shelleyhennig
Brody Hutzler - @brodyhutzler
Gloria Loring - @theglorialoring
Kyle Lowder - @kylelowder22
Martha Madison - @Marth27, Martha Madison Facebook
Rachel Melvin - @Rachel_Melvin
Patrick Muldoon - @MuldoonPatrick
Patsy Pease - @PatriciaPease
Austin Peck - @AustinRed5
Thaao Penghlis - @ThaaoPenghlis
Julie Pinson - @JuliePinsonCom
Peter Reckell - @PeterReckell
Lisa Rinna - @lisarinna
Michael Sabatino - @michaelsabatino
Francisco San Martin - @Pepoduder
Kevin Spirtas - Kevin Spirtas Fan Page (Facebook)
Charles Shaughnessy - @c_shaughnessy
Billy Warlock - @billywarlock
Valerie Wildman - @ValerieWildman
Schuyler Yancey - @schuyleryancey

Contact Info:

DAYS Comment Line: 1-818-840-2067

Ken Corday
Executive Producer, Days of Our Lives
3400 West Olive Avenue, Suite 170
Burbank, CA 91505

Greg Meng
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523
[email protected]

Lisa De Cazotte
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Bruce Evans
SVP, Current Programming
NBC/Universal
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Rebecca McGill
Director, Drama Programming
NBC Television Network
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Gary Tomlin
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Chris Whitesell
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Writing Team
Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Michael Lynton
Chairman & CEO, Sony Pictures Entertainment
10202 West Washington Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232-3195

Steve Kent
Senior Executive VP of Programming
Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
[email protected]

Soap Opera Digest
4 New York Plaza, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10004
[email protected]

Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
[email protected] and [email protected]

------------------------------------------------------------

It is unlikely SOD will print any letter that bashes an actor/actress, producer or headwriter. Try to be reasonable and respectful with your criticism, but don't be afraid to express your point of view about the show and its storylines.

If the comment line inboxes are full, wait until they're emptied and call back later.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The PR team at Days wants us to let everyone know they check this board daily and they report our feedback to producers. They also check the comment line, so make sure to call it often and leave your feedback about the show!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Replies:
tylerbo20

I hope Kate doesn't get go after hope she should set her eyes on Maggie and victor
Offline Profile Goto Top

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

Greg Vaughan: @ChandlerMassey you will be greatly missed but an amazing journey ahead of you, & supported with an incredible cheering section!
https://twitter.com/greg_vaughan/status/378708612010373120
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 13 2013, 10:21 PM
blueskies
Sep 13 2013, 09:42 PM
Supergirlx2
Sep 13 2013, 09:31 PM
LuvingLumi
Sep 13 2013, 09:23 PM
Didn't GG say something about it'll be interesting to see who Rafe ends up with? Since its obviously looking like it'll be Jordan wonder if they are chem testing for Rafe/Hope and he's getting the vibe that it might possible go there.
didn't they do a ridiculous screen test with Hope & Rafe with Sami's scarf in the HTS back at the beginning of the year?
i'm still not feeling Hope/Rafe as a romantic pairing, but I could see them becoming really good friends, especially since they are supposed to be work partners. it would make sense to have Rafe be a supportive friend if Bo does "die", or even if Ciara's simply missing her daddy around Christmastime.
i think they were screen-testing them during the Fafe storyline too.

Posted Image
Hope & Fafe proved that Kristian & Galen could do an awesome comedy/snark skit together. lol
Kristian and Galen look great together onscreen not only as two gorgeous actors but chemistry wise their playful banter has always come across genuine and fun. They have comedic chops and the show does well when it highlights those attributes. I'm glad we are getting more Rafe and Hope together in the future because like Rafe with Nicole they make cute friends. Usually Rafe's scenes with both women have had comedy/snark to liven the interactions and I think it benefits all the characters. I know it makes me a happier viewer to watch solid friendship being displayed with some humor attached. I'd like too if they let these friendships stay without feeling it necessary to push them into a romantic relationship. Let them be enjoyable as is and keep writing for them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Hamilton
Sep 14 2013, 09:14 AM
Supergirlx2
blueskies
Supergirlx2

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Posted Image
Hope & Fafe proved that Kristian & Galen could do an awesome comedy/snark skit together. lol
Kristian and Galen look great together onscreen not only as two gorgeous actors but chemistry wise their playful banter has always come across genuine and fun. They have comedic chops and the show does well when it highlights those attributes. I'm glad we are getting more Rafe and Hope together in the future because like Rafe with Nicole they make cute friends. Usually Rafe's scenes with both women have had comedy/snark to liven the interactions and I think it benefits all the characters. I know it makes me a happier viewer to watch solid friendship being displayed with some humor attached. I'd like too if they let these friendships stay without feeling it necessary to push them into a romantic relationship. Let them be enjoyable as is and keep writing for them.
Hope teasing Rafe about what the big event was was quite enjoyable. The show could stand to show more friendships. And all male/female friendships don't need to turn into something romantic.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

I hope we get to see Hope and Rafe as team solving crimes together reporting back to Abe. Roman can just die of a heart attack (unless they recast with someone great) his last words being, "What the hell?"
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

Roman should be Wayne if they arnt using John bring back Wayne!
Offline Profile Goto Top

dixiercat

Sevprince
Sep 12 2013, 02:58 PM
Team WilSon
Sep 12 2013, 02:29 PM
Alison Sweeney: Catching up between scenes with @galengering @bryan_Dattilo & cute Campbell :) #behindthescenes #Days pic.twitter.com/nmGj5ZC3VR
https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/378238163807780864

Posted Image
Ally and Ally do really look alike. Wow. I wish we see more of Ally. How old is she. She seems mature.
Yeah to three days of Lucas. Could do without Rafe though.
The twins who play Allie are 8 years old....and whether some people believe it or not, the Kunitz twins (Johnny) are also 8 years old...
Both sets of twins look at least a couple of years apart but they're the same age....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

heyjude14: Some good news...I will be producing and editng the DAYS promos for NBC. Screening episodes now. Editing begins 9-21. Woo hoo!
https://twitter.com/heyjude14/status/378906807927701505
Offline Profile Goto Top

OliveAnn

Supergirlx2
Sep 14 2013, 10:52 AM
heyjude14: Some good news...I will be producing and editng the DAYS promos for NBC. Screening episodes now. Editing begins 9-21. Woo hoo!
https://twitter.com/heyjude14/status/378906807927701505
I'll reserve my judgement until I've actually seen her promos, but I do hope they'll be better than during her last tenure.
Offline Profile Goto Top

monicasblueangel
Member Avatar

Allie looks like both her parents.
They did a good job casting
that little girl. I would love to
see more Lucas Sami and Allie.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

greg_vaughan: Happy BELATED & RETWEET to wish #DAYS cast member @KJAlfonso a very Happy Birthday!
http://twitter.com/#!/greg_vaughan/status/378940474548969472

KJAlfonso: Lol Thank Uu ;)xoRT @greg_vaughan: Happy BELATED & RETWEET to wish #DAYS cast member @KJAlfonso a very Happy Birthday!
http://twitter.com/#!/KJAlfonso/status/378964138073915392
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

BlakeBerris: @KJAlfonso to the gorgeous and talented Kristian. Happy belated birthday. a great actress, wonderful person, and total babe.
http://twitter.com/#!/BlakeBerris/status/379052916235309056

KJAlfonso: @BlakeBerris Lol Thank Youuu ;)))xo
https://twitter.com/kjalfonso/status/379068924911828992
Edited by Supergirlx2, Sep 14 2013, 10:54 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Deidre Hall ‏@DeidreHall
Worked with my darling boy today. He was sick as he could be. I wanna look that good when I'm sick!!! http://fb.me/1QXL8hqkp
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Damn, is he still a priest come January? What the hell?
Offline Profile Goto Top

waterlilly
Member Avatar

Well just hmmmmm. Guest the whole sex in the Capitol is not over for awhile....
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

^that doesn't look like a priest outfit to me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

His hair is very priestly. I think when (if) he ever leaves the priesthood he will not keep it this neat.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Team WilSon
Sep 12 2013, 02:29 PM
Alison Sweeney: Catching up between scenes with @galengering @bryan_Dattilo & cute Campbell :) #behindthescenes #Days pic.twitter.com/nmGj5ZC3VR
https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/378238163807780864

Posted Image
Urk,.. what are Rafe doing with a scene with Sami and Lucas. Go away. And where is EJ?
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

IHeartSoaps
Sep 13 2013, 09:32 AM
Quote:

James Scott ‏@IamJamesScott 9h
@Ali_Sweeney Free Sami! (so she can marry EJ). Thx for the love - Ali & James pic.twitter.com/2hmqk4ZeoS

Quote:

Alison Sweeney ‏@Ali_Sweeney 8h
:) RT @IamJamesScott @Ali_Sweeney Free Sami! (so she can marry EJ). Thx for the love - Ali & James pic.twitter.com/tkH3JxQCv

Posted Image

Wow, James looks tired. :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Supergirlx2
blueskies
Supergirlx2
LuvingLumi
Sep 13 2013, 09:23 PM
Didn't GG say something about it'll be interesting to see who Rafe ends up with? Since its obviously looking like it'll be Jordan wonder if they are chem testing for Rafe/Hope and he's getting the vibe that it might possible go there.
didn't they do a ridiculous screen test with Hope & Rafe with Sami's scarf in the HTS back at the beginning of the year?
i'm still not feeling Hope/Rafe as a romantic pairing, but I could see them becoming really good friends, especially since they are supposed to be work partners. it would make sense to have Rafe be a supportive friend if Bo does "die", or even if Ciara's simply missing her daddy around Christmastime.

Posted Image
They could but they are not my first choice for Hope. I guess they must give Rafe something to do.. :-/ and Hope.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Days Details · Next Topic »
Locked Topic