Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Memes and Gifs, Week of Sept 9
Topic Started: Sep 9 2013, 01:30 AM (2,604 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

Team WilSon
Sep 15 2013, 02:57 PM
Snap.. Me too JJ.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

:smile: TeamWilson, your banner reminded me of this practical joke MA played on MR :teehee:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Team WilSon
JJ is lucky that Jen is not my mother. He wouldn't be able to say "crap" before getting a slap in the face. I understand he's upset but he's being rude brat. He needs to respect his mother. -_-

concerned
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Sep 15 2013, 04:56 PM
Team WilSon
JJ is lucky that Jen is not my mother. He wouldn't be able to say "crap" before getting a slap in the face. I understand he's upset but he's being rude brat. He needs to respect his mother. -_-
And nothing creates respect like violence.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

concerned
Sep 15 2013, 04:59 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Sep 15 2013, 04:56 PM
Team WilSon
And nothing creates respect like violence.
I never said it did.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

No matter how JJ treats Jennifer, he still the only thing to make her either likable or tolerable.

concerned
Member Avatar

Matt
Sep 15 2013, 05:24 PM
No matter how JJ treats Jennifer, he still the only thing to make her either likable or tolerable.
What about the pot donuts?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

concerned
Sep 15 2013, 05:52 PM
Matt
Sep 15 2013, 05:24 PM
What about the pot donuts?

I will forever hold him near & dear to my heart because of Book Club. :wub2:

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

TreasureCove
Sep 15 2013, 04:45 PM
:smile: TeamWilson, your banner reminded me of this practical joke MA played on MR :teehee:

Hahah, this was hilarious! :D Thanks!

Sariah
Member Avatar

Team WilSon
Sep 15 2013, 04:08 AM
I want to like this picture a billion times over.

Kriss4

I was with Abigail for awhile there. Then she was hard on Jack and threw jack's abandonment in, and she kinda lost me at that point. Jack's situation wasn't simple. He didn't leave because he wanted his way, or because rules weren't his thing.

Kate Mansi did a good job, though.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Team WilSon
Sep 14 2013, 04:15 PM
I've thought this before, but Nicole reminds me a lot of Tyra Colette from 'Friday Night Lights'. (My favorite characters on both shows.) They look so similar in this gif.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply