Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday September 10th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 10 2013, 01:29 AM (8,736 Views)
Ellie

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Dr Baker! :wub2:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Daytime Hope being rather confused about Dr. Baker knowing who she is.

All in all, the NT Hope storyline was rather decent. I'd definitely rather rewatch it than watch what's airing now. (and that's not simply because Hope is in it)

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Hated that story with a passion. It was lame on so many levels.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 10 2013, 06:06 AM
Daytime Hope being rather confused about Dr. Baker knowing who she is.

All in all, the NT Hope storyline was rather decent. I'd definitely rather rewatch it than watch what's airing now. (and that's not simply because Hope is in it)
i'd re-watch it too, but i admit it's at least 50% b/c it was Hope in it. Although....watching Jen attack people and then go after Dan with a knife would be quite awesome.

OliveAnn

Kristian Alfonso and John Callahan were the only saving grace of that otherwise disastrous storyline.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

The basic premise of the story aside, the rationale behind why Hope took the sleeping pills and get alter-ego being so angry & hurt and wanting revenge as a result was understandable and explained well.
Bo confronting NT Hope was gold! Carly hypnotizing Bo was ridiculously comedic (though priceless in its own right - Bo's happy memory being himself, Hope, & Shawn D sailing around the world). And then there was Hope not wanting to use the pills as a defense and admitting to committing the crimes she had no actual knowledge of committing.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I miss John Callahan...he was hilarious to watch as Dr. Baker.

I still get shocked seeing him look the way he does though...its a far cry from his "hunk" days on AMC.

Ellie

My gripe with the story was that it fell into the "Dena Higley turns a reasonable woman into a psycho" category. If it hadn't had that motivation behind it, it may have been a bit more tolerable for me.

lysie
Member Avatar

I liked Nighttime Hope. I wouldn't go back and watch it but it was fun and definitely more fun than anything else at the time. But I thought it was beyond stupid that she accepted full responsibility when she couldn't even remember the crimes. Same with John in 2011.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Hope looked good in all black.

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 10 2013, 10:29 AM
I liked Nighttime Hope. I wouldn't go back and watch it but it was fun and definitely more fun than anything else at the time. But I thought it was beyond stupid that she accepted full responsibility when she couldn't even remember the crimes. Same with John in 2011.
they needed a reason to cut out Jen's heart so Dan could put it back in (literally & figuratively).

also to beat Hope with a bag of oranges.

LovingDays

Hope the trial is better today than yesterday

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Warning. It appears than Victor is doing some Fetch propping today. There's no sign of Maggie and only one Dan scene so far so that's a plus at the very least

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Dr. Baker was fun! Nighttime Hope ... not so much. Though I wouldn't mind if she returned and started reeking havoc on this boring ass show now.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Sep 10 2013, 11:48 AM
Warning. It appears than Victor is doing some Fetch propping today. There's no sign of Maggie and only one Dan scene so far so that's a plus at the very least
Obviously Daniel has brain-washing technology. Victor even said he was happy Dan got Parker & didn't get two shits about Philip losing yet another kid.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

blueskies
Sep 10 2013, 11:52 AM
Panda Panda
Obviously Daniel has brain-washing technology. Victor even said he was happy Dan got Parker & didn't get two shits about Philip losing yet another kid.
Even Kate "Norma Bates" Roberts quickly got over Philip loosing his child and her loosing her grandchild yet again.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Ugh. I read that too. Please give victor more to do than this crap with Fetch and stupid Brady/Kristen crap. Where the hell is his concern for Justin and Adrienne?!!!
Edited by Mirage75, Sep 10 2013, 12:00 PM.

LovingDays

ughhh Daniel is on

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

Rafe I think you should run away from the hospital before that doctor is hard on you..
Edited by Team WilSon, Sep 10 2013, 12:04 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply