Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday September 10th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 10 2013, 01:29 AM (8,729 Views)
Yoryla
Member Avatar

Bricole love
Sep 10 2013, 06:39 PM
I don't understand how come nicole, victor and marlina can see through kristen schemes and lies but not brady? I hope these three bring down kristen with their power and destroy her for what she did to brady and eric. My question is, How in the world brady runs titan company as ceo when he has no brain and clueless about what's going on in his life?His family and friends trying so hard to get through to him but he just don't get it.
It's called trust. How could Brady possibly be with her if he didn't trust her? So he has chosen to trust her, because he has to. Otherwise their relationship wouldn't stand a chance.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Kristen is not pregnant.

The only way she could become so is if in her final scenes when she exits Salem, she will be shown putting a hand on her belly and smiling, and then walking away. That way it would remain a mystery whether she's pregnant or not, and to whom.
Edited by Yoryla, Sep 11 2013, 02:03 PM.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Sep 10 2013, 08:20 PM
I was thinking I really like him. Jason'll probably tell me the actor's done now.

What's Stoller's first name anyway?

Stoller has no first name.

And, yes, he's done with his 4 episode stint.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 11 2013, 11:48 AM
tomsawyer
Sep 11 2013, 11:37 AM
PatNS
Sep 11 2013, 08:51 AM
Rafe - Obviously Sami's case hinges on proving that Bernardi was on the take so EJ wants me to remember something from when we worked together; something that would prove it. I'm not going to do it. I'm not going to stand up there and lie. Dan - I'm sure he took that well. Rafe - He reminded me that you and I had no problem lying when Nicole was pregnant with his baby. Dan - If that baby had lived we might both still be lying. Rafe - As far as I'm concerned there's a big difference in lying to keep a child from EJ's influence than lying under oath. Dan - And that's because of what could happen to you. If you get tripped up on that stand ... Rafe - The jury could turn and convict her right then and there. Dan - Well if you believe Sami's version of what happened ... Rafe - I do. Dan - Then the best thing to do IMO is tell the truth. Rafe - That's what I intend to do and hopefully everyone else does as well then Sami may stand a chance.
I have to LOL at how hard the writers are trying (and failing) to not make Rafe look like a hypocrite for being willing to lie for Sami when he was having sex with her, but not being willing to lie for her now.
This is a really funny sentence, Tom.
It's full of double negatives that I'm hoping confuse people into not knowing whether to like or dislike it.

supercool74
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Sep 10 2013, 06:16 PM
So the bailiff tells Kate and Rafe that witnesses are not allowed to talk to each other but yesterday Will and Sonny were giving each other some tongue in the very same hallway yesterday.
Oh man...where was I? :lol: I wish there was some of that going on but all I saw was a hug and a peck on the cheek. But you're right....as soon as the bailiff said that I was thinking the same thing. It didn't seem to be a problem with Will and Sonny talking together.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply