Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com Comings and Goings 9/10
Topic Started: Sep 10 2013, 08:43 AM (3,507 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2013/09/10/days-of-our-lives-comings-and-goings-66.htm
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

I can't wait too see Nadia. Hopefully after this short stint she comes back with Phillip.

LovingDays

They should bring back Nadia fulltime

Lil
Member Avatar

Rory's mother was hilarious. I think we should keep her hahahahaha

blueskies
Member Avatar

Lil
Sep 10 2013, 10:25 AM
Rory's mother was hilarious. I think we should keep her hahahahaha
she reminded me of a cross between Bonnie and Hattie, and I FLOVED both of them.

Lil
Member Avatar

^Definitely got the Bonnie feel hahahah And I'll take Rory over Mimi ANY day...lol

Carly
Member Avatar

Do we know why Chloe is coming back? I'm worried she's returning in order to give full custody of Parker to Dr. Perv.

I want Chloe to come back as a strong, independent woman who's ready to be a mom to her son. I don't want Chloe to be used as just another Dannifer prop.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Sep 10 2013, 10:10 AM
They should bring back Nadia fulltime
Only if they bring Chloe back full time for Brady. And it sounds like we might see Rory's mom again. :cheer:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Sep 10 2013, 02:07 PM.

Jason47
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Sep 10 2013, 02:07 PM
And it sounds like we might see Rory's mom again. :cheer:
Yes, DeeDee Rescher is in this week's guest list, so she'll be appearing again as Lee later in the week.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

Rory's mom is something else! Although she's a Dannifer propper, I'm glad she's back.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Jason47
Sep 10 2013, 03:10 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Yes, DeeDee Rescher is in this week's guest list, so she'll be appearing again as Lee later in the week.
Yay! Thanks Jason. :dance: :thankyou:

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Completely unrelated note -- I clicked on the "25 things you don't know about Greg Vaughan" at the bottom. He and Neil Patrick Harris are my birthday twins! :)

ETA: I realize that this is exciting only to me, but I love the fact that NPH and I are exactly the same age. Now I can add GV to the list.

On topic -- yay, Chloe! I really want her to announce that it's a Phloe baby, but I'll be satisfied if she just takes her son home and away from 'Dannifer Insta-Family'.
Edited by Ophelia, Sep 10 2013, 10:41 PM.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Every time Chloe comes back, it's all for Dannifer's benefit. I would give anything for her to return and say this has all been a hoax, and Parker really is Philip's. I just don't need the Fetch propping that I am sure she will be doing.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Lil
Sep 10 2013, 11:07 AM
^Definitely got the Bonnie feel hahahah And I'll take Rory over Mimi ANY day...lol
and if Rory has a hot older brother that might be into Hope I would not be opposed to that either...

naptown
Member Avatar

Why older brother? How old do you think Hope is? What if his dead beat father was in jail ... cough, cough ... Vargas!

OliveAnn

Double post.
Edited by OliveAnn, Sep 13 2013, 04:05 PM.

OliveAnn

Jason47
Sep 10 2013, 03:10 PM
LanaluvsBroe
And next week?

lysie
Member Avatar

If you're posting something from another site, there needs to be a link.

Romancer66

To be honest, I don't care who plays Brady. I'd just appreciate a long break from a character who currently embodies the phrase "too stupid to live." Some may find him pretty, but I think the cretinous stupidity, combined with his continued tendency to think with his dick, cancels out any vestige of attractiveness in him. The only positive thing I can say about him is that he doesn't actively repel me like Daniel.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

I love Chloe,.. but I hate Daniel.. so not so excited to se her waisted on Daniel storyline.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply