Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michael Fairman interview: Kimberly McCullough
Topic Started: Sep 10 2013, 10:25 AM (1,593 Views)
wkline
Member Avatar

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/general-hospital/the-kimberly-mccullough-interview-general-hospital-3/2013/09/09/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Great interview. I really want Robin to return with amnesia. It's cliche, but would work so well, especially given everything we've seen Robin go through since she's been kept prisoner.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting---this is one return I am really looking forward to.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

A really good interview... sometimes I cringe a little at seeing soap stars so candid about some of the business stuff, but it makes for a good read.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

TFP, I really liked what she had to say about the story and hope GH does her return well.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

This was a nice inteview and I really appreciate how candid she was. I can't wait to see the residents of Port Charles welcome back Robin, watch Anna reaction to seeing Robin alive. Robert waking up and reuniting with his daughter. The joy on Emma face to see her mom and the priceless face of Patrick and Scrubs interaction as they reunite.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Dakota
Sep 13 2013, 11:58 PM
This was a nice inteview and I really appreciate how candid she was. I can't wait to see the residents of Port Charles welcome back Robin, watch Anna reaction to seeing Robin alive. Robert waking up and reuniting with his daughter. The joy on Emma face to see her mom and the priceless face of Patrick and Scrubs interaction as they reunite.

The added bonus will be seeing Emma drop Sabrina in a NY minute, Felix head exploding for all his hard work going down the drain in getting rid of Britt and keeping Sabrina/Patrick together, and St. Sabrina being the villian in the scrubs story. :popcorn: :cheers: :applause:

Mason

I'm not a fan of Sabrina's, but I really don't see her becoming a "villain" in this story once Robin comes back. She's a victim in all of this too, and, like McCullough, I'm hoping we don't see any throwdowns between Sabrina and Robin over Patrick, and I don't think that we will.

Dakota
Member Avatar

natdot99
Sep 15 2013, 11:02 AM
Dakota
Sep 13 2013, 11:58 PM

The added bonus will be seeing Emma drop Sabrina in a NY minute, Felix head exploding for all his hard work going down the drain in getting rid of Britt and keeping Sabrina/Patrick together, and St. Sabrina being the villian in the scrubs story. :popcorn: :cheers: :applause:

I think that Emma will be sad to lose a friend, but she will be overjoyed to have her mother back. I wonder if Patrick will remember the conversation he had with his daughter when she said her mother was on the phone. Felix head surely will explode, and I can see him propping up Sabrina as the better women for Patrick and tell her to fight for Patrick, which is a losing battle since Robin is the love of Patrick's life and vice versa.
Mason
Sep 15 2013, 12:23 PM
I'm not a fan of Sabrina's, but I really don't see her becoming a "villain" in this story once Robin comes back. She's a victim in all of this too, and, like McCullough, I'm hoping we don't see any throwdowns between Sabrina and Robin over Patrick, and I don't think that we will.

I don't think she is a villain either, but the propping of this character needs to stop. For a newbie she is so heavily prop. I do not want Sabrina and Robin fighting over Patrick. I don't want Patrick torn between both either and it would be unrealistic, given how much he loves Robin.

Mason

I agree that Patrick shouldn't even have to think about which woman he wants, but I don't see why Emma should all of a sudden forget that Sabrina exists just because Robin is back, and it has nothing to do with propping Sabrina. It would just make no sense and be lazy, simple writing. Where Emma is concerned at least, the situation is more complex than that, and I hope it plays out as such once Robin gets back to town.

Dakota
Member Avatar

I agree Mason, but I think when Robin comes back, Sabrina may keep her distance as not to confuse her and she will give Robin time to reconnect with her daughter too.

Dakota
Member Avatar

This will be a good Christmas for Scrubs and Emma. :wub2: :wub:

http://youtu.be/wEbrFYbSvg8
Edited by Dakota, Sep 15 2013, 05:07 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply