Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
American Horror Story: Coven; Premieres October 9th on FX
Topic Started: Sep 10 2013, 12:21 PM (3,204 Views)
am103
Member Avatar

I was flabbergasted to see that Fiona and Queenie set Myrtle up. Such a good twist! Although now I'm wondering who is in the black cloak. I think that by the end of the season there is going to be some kind of battle between the witches. Like a war between covens. I wouldn't be surprised if Marie set up a coven of her own made up of all the witches that Fiona did wrong. That could easily include Myrtle, Madison, Delphine... and who knows who else.

I think they're definitely setting Zoe up to be next in line for the title of Supreme. Even Marie herself said that Fiona's coven now had "real" power after Zoe undid her spell.

Jessica Lange continues to steal the show. I look for her to get another Emmy nom next year. Fiona is so deliciously bad. Although when she told off Hank, I was practically cheering. HATE that guy!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I can't believe how much I am loving this season, especially considering how I felt about the premiere.

This season is addicting. I watched 5 eps in one night. LOL.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Totally wasn't expecting Hank to be in cahoots with Marie... A witch hunter?! That's kind of badass. Although I hope we get to see more of Kaylee. Alexandra Breckenridge is a great actress and I'd love to see her become a part of the coven somehow.

Fiona's chemo scenes were wonderfully written. I love that she's trying to be a better mother to Delia now, but it may be too late. When she told the woman in the chair across from her to "blow the bank" on a dress for her daughter's wedding, I was almost in tears. Jessica Lange is perfect!

I'm not sure how I feel about the whole Axeman thing yet. I mean, I love that he died in the house and that Zoe summoned him to help revive Madison, but I don't want it to be over done. There's a lot happening right now, and I don't want the show to become unorganized.

The scene with Zoe, Queenie, and Nan grilling (literally) Spalding for answers about Madison was perfection. I love how dysfunctional (and badass) this coven is. Although, I was sad to see no Kathy Bates in this episode. Next week looks fantastic, too! I wonder what Delia will do when she finds out that Fiona framed Myrtle!

Bremol
Member Avatar

Wasn't expecting Hank to be working for Marie, but I knew he was bad news! I'm wanting to find out why Cordelia all of the sudden has the gift of 'sight' when she didn't before. Or did she and we didn't know? As for the Axeman...uh, now that he's not trapped in the house anymore, is he going to go around killing again? I know he's a ghost/spirit (he is, right?) but he could still murder and this time he wouldn't have to worry about being caught.

I loved the scenes with Fiona taking her chemo. Lange is amazing and she makes Fiona so vulernable in those scenes that you forget that she's the one that murdered Madison and then later framed Harriet and burned her at the stake.

King
Member Avatar

I didn't see it coming either. This season has a lot of twists and turns, and unlike most Ryan Murphy shows lately, Twists and Turns that make sense.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Loving this season!!

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Posted Image

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This season is my everything!! Honestly, each episode has been fantastic. The ending last night with Angela Bassett smearing the blood all over her face was epic. Can't wait for the next episode..

Also, Queenie and Madame Larue getting fast food was hysterical. And loving Ax Man and Fionna.

King
Member Avatar

I love Queenie and Nan. Missed her this ep. LOL.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This season is my EVERYTHING. Favorite season so far...

am103
Member Avatar

Wow... Tonight's episode was insane! This show just continues to get better! Can't believe we have to wait till January for new episodes.

Who the HELL is the next Supreme going to be?

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Best episode of the season!

Ryan Murphy tweeted something to the effect of no one has guessed who the new Supreme is.

Makes me wonder if she hasn't showed up yet? Stevie Nicks maybe? LOL

am103
Member Avatar

Can't wait for new episode! I'm dying to know who the new Supreme is (although I kind of hope Fiona finds a way to live forever because Jessica Lange just owns it...)!

am103
Member Avatar

Anyone still watching? I thought this past week's episode was fantastic. Glad we got to see a little more to Angela Bassett's character than just the vengeful voodoo queen. And Papa Legba gave me chills! I thought for sure I'd have nightmares!

Edge1978
Member Avatar

this past weeks episode was brilliant. Fiona's "She is innocent, well mostly. She killed the next door neighbor but the bitch had it coming" LMFAO Loved it!

Bremol
Member Avatar

Edge1978
Jan 12 2014, 02:27 PM
this past weeks episode was brilliant. Fiona's "She is innocent, well mostly. She killed the next door neighbor but the bitch had it coming" LMFAO Loved it!
That was funny. Fiona and Marie working together even though they hate each other (makes their snark perfect) is great. The actresses play well off each other.

But now that they've killed Nan...who I thought was going to turn out to be the Supreme...who the hell is the new Supreme? Is it going to turn out to be Stevie after all? Or...oh heck...the redhead they burned at the stake...I forgot her name.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

This makes me love Stevie Nicks even more

Quote:

Q. You give Misty your shawl in the episode. Did you give anything to the actress, (Northwestern alum) Lily Rabe, who's a big fan of your music in real life?

A. I did give Lily a really beautiful black skirt and velvet jacket that is just fantasmagorical. I just made that word up. She has done me a huge favor by being that girl that takes on my spirit and sends that music out into the world to a whole other generation. There is no greater gift. I thought a beautiful black outfit was the least I could do for Lily Rabe. She lost her mom [actress Jill Clayburgh] not very long ago, one year before I lost my mom. When I wrote her the note that went with her outfit I said, "I know you lost your mom and so did I. I'm around if you need me." We'll probably be friends forever

am103
Member Avatar

Last night's episode was the best of the season! It was awesome to see all the witches work together to defeat the Axeman. But you-know-who SO isn't dead - there's no way!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Is there anywhere to watch this season from 1st episode online in Canada?

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Last night's episode was off the freaking hook!!! Loved every minute of it. Seriously, this season has been a hoot. Can't wait for the finale. I hope Cordelia turns out to be the supreme.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply