Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kate Mansi announces K2O birthday benefit
Topic Started: Sep 10 2013, 04:58 PM (992 Views)
Ellie

Days of Our Lives star Kate Mansi and Charity:Water are pleased to announce an exclusive partnership for the event K20 Birthday Benefit for Chairty:Water, a birthday celebration for Kate that benefits the great work of Charity:Water. Kate says, "This year I am trying to shift my focus from myself towards making an impact in creating a healthier future for others. What I want most in this next year is to bring attention and awareness to a cause I believe makes a deep impact in the world." Kate is partnering with Charity:Water, an organization which will ensure that children in developing countries have access to clean drinking water. In addition, the organization provides donors a one-of-a-kind interactive experience which allows them to see in real time where their money is going via GPS coordinates, photos and progress updates sent to their phones.

Kate's "K2O Birthday Benefit" will feature some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry and will celebrate her birthday and the great work of "Charity: Water" in classic Hollywood style. Though this is an invitation-only event, Kate is pleased to announce special raffle prizes so that two lucky winners in the LA area can participate in the event, and anyone may donate to help Kate and Charity:Water reach their goal.

The raffle is described below, via Kate's official event page. Best of luck and congratulations to all who participate and further this cause!

Entry is simple: Donate at one of the 3 levels and Comment with your twitter handle so that we can recognize you and reward winners! BEST OF LUCK!!!

$45 level : Guarantees clean drinking water to one person for an entire year. Every person who donates at this level will be entered to win a signed "Days of Our Lives" goodie bag including scripts, photos and other "Days of Our Lives" memorabilia signed by the cast.

$90 level: Guarantees clean drinking water to two people for a year. Each person who donates at this level will be entered to win VIP access for you and a guest to attend and walk the red carpet at "K2O Birthday Benefit".

$450 level: **Our most exciting package yet!** Guarantees clean drinking water to an entire family for a year. Each donor at this level will be entered to win a lunch date with Kate and a surprise cast member from "Days of Our Lives". The winner of this raffle will also be able to bring a friend of their choosing to the lunch. Due to the high ante for this prize, we anticipate very good odds of selection if you do buy a ticket! Myself and a special member of the cast cant wait to meet someone who has this type of generosity and selflessness for such a great cause!

*Winners will be announced via my twitter and whosay social pages on my actual birthday, Sunday September 15, 2013. Stay tuned, can't wait to see who wins these exciting prizes!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply