Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Casting a New Role (Abbott Family)
Topic Started: Sep 10 2013, 07:55 PM (3,151 Views)
BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

or BP.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

And of course she went off her meds!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Yup and then tried to cover her ass with more lies. Know nothing Noah is going to let it slide. :shame:
This is proof that she is incapable of taking care of herself or a child.

ideal_rain
Member Avatar

I'm going to invoke 'AMC Josh's Erica's aborted fetus' law of soaps. What if the new Abbott is John Abbott the third who got switched at birth and didn't die? I know Nikki and Jack donated his organs but it wouldn't be the most unbelievable thing that happen on the show.....

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

ideal_rain
Sep 21 2013, 01:05 PM
I'm going to invoke 'AMC Josh's Erica's aborted fetus' law of soaps. What if the new Abbott is John Abbott the third who got switched at birth and didn't die? I know Nikki and Jack donated his organs but it wouldn't be the most unbelievable thing that happen on the show.....
but then he wouldn't be a cousin, he'd be Jack's son.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Yep because Jack is John Abbott Jr.

ideal_rain
Member Avatar

Yes, I know I'm discounting the cousin part of the spoiler. But com'n it would so much better. Indulge me in my fantasy for five minutes (puppy eyes) Please?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

ideal_rain
Sep 23 2013, 11:13 AM
Yes, I know I'm discounting the cousin part of the spoiler. But com'n it would so much better. Indulge me in my fantasy for five minutes (puppy eyes) Please?
Well, if Nikki and Jack hadn't met the person the organs got donated to, I might go along with that, but since they did, no, plus, it would still be jack's child, not a cousin.
Interesting fantasy though.

ideal_rain
Member Avatar

The baby was totally switched by evil TGVN! He has always hated Jack for....what? Being rich? I don't remember how the feud started.

O.k. I'll stop now. Thank you for indulging me. :peace:

Soapwatcher

My mother asked me the other day, and we've been watching this show from the beginning, wasn't it when Jack took Jabot public and Victor started buying all the shares. I know good old Katherine brought him to town but don't exactly remember what started the feud. But of course Katherine would never do anything to her old friend John, just his son. I'm beginning to wonder if Victor wasn't her son instead of Brock and Tucker, he could never do anything wrong in her eyes, poor old fool.

ideal_rain
Member Avatar

I wonder that too. Is Victor still pissed off about his childhood and that John Abbott II went to Harvard and got a job at his father's company?

Considering Adam's the only one of Victor's kids to graduate from college (right?), it seems like Victor is punishing his son for accomplishing something he and his golden children never made an effort to do.

I'm biased. I always root for Smilin' Jack to come out on top instead of the Black Knight.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply