Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of September 23rd; *updated 9/16*
Topic Started: Sep 10 2013, 11:51 PM (29,566 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday ("Hypnosis")
Eric reluctantly allows Marlena to hynotize him; Brady and Nicole continue to clash over her affections for Eric.

Tuesday ("Eric's Theories")
Eric confides in Father Matt about his radical theories; J.J. and his friends live the good life in Daniel's apartment.

Wednesday ("Stefano's Orders")
Stefano forces E.J. to obey him; Cameron struggles to accept that Abigail and Chad are together.

Thursday ("Vowing Revenge")
Theresa vows to exact revenge against Jennifer; Will is taken aback when he finds Gabi and Nick in a compromising situation.

Friday ("Special Gift")
Chad gives Abigail a special gift involving Jack; Nicole is tempted by a job offer; Sonny plays matchmaker for Gabi and Cameron.

National Equirer Spoilers
- EJ discovers Chad's secret and takes unfair advantage
- Kristen indirectly threatens Victor
- Daniel and Parker visit Chloe
- JJ breaks into Daniel's apartment and trouble ensues
- Nicole has a tempting job offer

Theresa offers Jennifer a hard-to-resist deal in exchange for her job back.
Anne makes it clear she’s willing to help Theresa with her revenge
Will unleashes his anger on Sonny when he realizes his boyfriend has been keeping secrets.
Rafe realizes he hasn’t made as much progress with Jordan as he thought.  
Daniel and JJ wind up in a heated argument just as Jennifer arrives.
Cameron struggles with accepting that Abigail is now with Chad. 
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

Eric's Storyline Needs To End So Fake Priest Eric....He Should Go Back To Nicole

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

So Brady and Nicole are yo-yo-ing between sticking their unwelcome noses in each other's personal business and this will play out till November....YAY what fun! :sarcasm:

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

I was already thrilled to see Marlena mentioned! :D

Marlene

Finally Eric is seeking "advice" from his mother, rather than Maggie and other random people. Why would the writers have Marlena hypnotize Sami so soon after she shot Bernardi, but poor Eric has been dealing with the aftermath of hotel incident without any help from his family?

Will&Sonny

Marlene
Sep 11 2013, 05:34 AM
Why would the writers have Marlena hypnotize Sami so soon after she shot Bernardi, but poor Eric has been dealing with the aftermath of hotel incident without any help from his family?
Because aside from occasionally seeking help from Daniel, "poor Eric" has generally acted like a jerk and pushed away everyone who has tried to help him or expressed concern about the incident. Even now, according to this spoiler, he's only reluctantly letting Marlena help him. Sami, on the other hand, was grateful for her mother's concern and help.

Not even Deidre Hall can make me like Greg Vaughan or care about Eric.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Will&Sonny
Sep 11 2013, 05:53 AM
ouch.... :(

metitle
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Sep 11 2013, 05:53 AM
Marlene
Sep 11 2013, 05:34 AM
Why would the writers have Marlena hypnotize Sami so soon after she shot Bernardi, but poor Eric has been dealing with the aftermath of hotel incident without any help from his family?
Because aside from occasionally seeking help from Daniel, "poor Eric" has generally acted like a jerk and pushed away everyone who has tried to help him or expressed concern about the incident. Even now, according to this spoiler, he's only reluctantly letting Marlena help him. Sami, on the other hand, was grateful for her mother's concern and help.

could it be that he does not want to discuss the sensitive details of what's bothering him with his mother?
I dont know if I could tell my mother I am have constant sex dreams while wearing a collar.
I think I would be ashamed to tell my mother.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

I just can't WAIT to see Marlena's reaction!! And Victors! And Nicoles! And Sami's! And Brady's!

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

While I'm glad to see Marlena's name in a spoiler, I don't just want pop up Marlena. Marlena needs to be more involved in this storyline, not just used as a plot point to further this story. I hope this isn't the end of her plotting and planning with Victor and Nicole... so much story potential there.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LovingDays

tomsawyer
Sep 11 2013, 09:41 AM

Love Every Spoilers Of It

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Kristen must be running out of time. Victor's not his grandson, he'll see a veiled threat from miles away and won't take it lying down, YAY! Go Victor!

New job offer for Nicole? Double YAY!!!!!! I just hope in not anywhere near Daniel/Jennifer.
Edited by Laufeyson, Sep 11 2013, 10:52 AM.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Thank goodness we're getting indications Nicole might be leaving the rectory in the near future.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

That's pretty low, even for EJ, to take advantage of his dying brother.

Why in the world is JJ breaking into Daniel's apartment? Revenge or anger? It's not like Daniel keeps a lot of cash or drugs there.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

S loves EJ

I think Chad is lying about being dying, still it´s not very nice of EJ to take advantage of his own brother, I thought he cared about Chad.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Sep 11 2013, 10:33 AM
I think Chad is lying about being dying, still it´s not very nice of EJ to take advantage of his own brother, I thought he cared about Chad.
If Chad is not dying then that is only a secret to Cameron, who is a nonentity to EJ and the rest of this show. So this spolier is nonsensical or despicable, depending on what the viewer thinks the secret is.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

S loves EJ
I think you are right, but how would EJ take advantage of that? Maybe by using it to bring Stefano back into the family......maybe he continues to have Chad play along with his supposed pending death sentence and illness....so to soften Stefano up....if that is the case, why even do it? I don't get it, I'm assuming by then Sami is already free so he doesn't need any MORE Stefano softening...

Unless he finds out that Chad and Abby had sex.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Sep 11 2013, 10:42 AM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

these all sound pretty good. Just not sure about the Chloe thing b/c as much as I want to see her, I DON'T want it to be Fetch propping and I'm SURE it will be :(

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Yeah, I assume that Chad's secret is that he's NOT dying.

If it's between Chad and Sami/Johnny/Syd, EJ will choose the latter every time. If EJ feels like taking advantage of Chad's secret is to the benefit of his fiancée/kids, I'm not surprised he'd do it. In that vein, I'm guessing the Ejad spoiler has something to do with whatever deal EJ had to make with Stefano.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply