Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of September 23rd; *updated 9/16*
Topic Started: Sep 10 2013, 11:51 PM (29,671 Views)
S loves EJ

Will&Sonny
Sep 16 2013, 07:53 AM
S loves EJ
Sep 16 2013, 07:30 AM
concerned
Sep 13 2013, 07:22 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Sep 13 2013, 10:41 AM
This sounds great. I hate that EJ will be under Stefano's thumb again but I like that it is creating a complicated dynamic between them and angst for ejami. Bring it on!
Ej's just not really thinking things out very well.

He finally has his prize and to get his prize out of jail he needs to go in league with the old man.

He'd be better off leaving his prize in jail - they'd get conjugal visits, she wouldn't be tempted to rub cold cloths on any exes, he'd have full control of the children, she's continue to see him as her potential hero and saviour.

I´m not sure how these conjugal visits works, but I doubt they would be often enough B-)
As far as I can tell, conjugal visits only apply to married prisoners, and only then to prisoners who got married before being incarcerated. Therefore, Sami would not be granted that privilege.

Also, it seems that there are only six states that allow conjugal visits -- six states that Salem has never been linked to. Not that this necessarily matters, of course, since we don't know where Salem is located -- I'm just stating a fact.

In that case is EJ definietly not better off leaving his "prize" in jail, he has to much to loose. :sex4:
Edited by S loves EJ, Sep 16 2013, 08:05 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Sep 16 2013, 08:02 AM
badaddiction
Sep 16 2013, 07:49 AM
camera shy
Sep 16 2013, 07:30 AM
A few weeks ago when Will was fighting with Gabi about why he didn't want Nick in their apartment, one of the reasons he gave was that Nick had blackmailed him, did Gabi ever have to good common sense to ask him what about?
By her asking that question, that would open Will up to either admitting that he's an attempted murderer or lying to Gabi. Nick already confessed to her that he blackmailed Will. So, I don't think divulging the source of the blackmail will strengthen Will's case to her.

ETA: I think Gabi is choosing to give Will a pass on the subject of the blackmail.
Or it would open the door for Will to counter with, "What about that horrible thing that Sonny, E.J., Chad, Nick, and possibly others know about you? What was that all about?"

And Will will ultimately "win" the "who committed the worse crime?" argument because his horrible thing happened when he was a minor. Gabi's horrible thing happened last year. Of the two, she's the one who definitely should have known better at the time, in the eyes of the law.
Age does not equate to emotional maturity. And in my mind Will and Gabi are on equal plane when comes to the hideousness of their crimes.
Edited by badaddiction, Sep 16 2013, 08:07 AM.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Sep 16 2013, 07:27 AM
lysie
Sep 16 2013, 02:01 AM
Daniel and JJ wind up in a heated argument just as Jennifer arrives.

I'm sure the first thing Jennifer is going to do is apologize for big bad JJ. Even if Daniel is man-handling him.
Of course that's how it will go! We've only seen this about 7,000 times since JJ came home. Orange Glow will probably be shaking him and screaming in his face and Jennifer will swoop in, "rescue" Saint Daniel and then proceed to tell him how right he was about her evil no good son. :eyeroll: On a separate note, I find it hilarious that Jennifer acts like JJ is the worst person ever when her BFF is Kristen Dimera ... hypocrite much?

Will&Sonny

LonePirate
Sep 16 2013, 08:01 AM
Will&Sonny
Sep 16 2013, 07:39 AM
LonePirate
Sep 16 2013, 07:23 AM
Will has a lot of nerve for tearing into Sonny about keeping secrets given the whopper of a secret about Arianna Grace which he withheld from Sonny during the past year.
So Will doesn't have any right to say to Sonny, "I thought that we agreed, after my mistake nearly tore us apart earlier this year, that we would never keep secrets from each other again"? That seems odd to me. :shrug:
Will has no right to yell at Sonny about keeping secrets. It's one thing if he wants to discuss it and it is another thing entirely for Will to go on a rampage about it. Will immediately wanted forgiveness from Sonny when the baby secret was exposed. He is a big old hypocrite for not willing to look the other way about a secret that doesn't even involve Will or Sonny. Frankly, Will needs to shut up and sit down in this situation.
Like I said before, I'm sure that they'll resolve the issue quickly and that all will be forgiven. I also highly doubt that Will will not acknowledge the fact that he kept a secret from Sonny earlier this year that nearly tore them apart -- if nothing else, Will has always historically been more than willing to beat himself up about things -- so I don't think that he will come across as a hypocrite. And the spoiler could be misleading -- it wouldn't be the first time that a spoiler has made something sound like a bigger deal than it turned out to be. But I still firmly believe that Will has a right to get upset about this, even if it's only temporary.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

For me, the Sonny keeping the Gabi secret for Will is not so much about why Sonny isn't feeling guilty, but about the fact that it makes absolutely no sense. Why on earth would Sonny even keep this from Will in the first place? Does he really think Will wouldn't keep that as a secret on behalf of Chad? Also, the Chad thing was so minor, and it has been already a year since it happened, so why are still even talking about it? There must be some sort of expiration date for that.
Edited by Yoryla, Sep 16 2013, 11:29 AM.

Romancer66

JDeveraux_91
Sep 16 2013, 08:17 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Sep 16 2013, 07:27 AM
lysie

I'm sure the first thing Jennifer is going to do is apologize for big bad JJ. Even if Daniel is man-handling him.
Of course that's how it will go! We've only seen this about 7,000 times since JJ came home. Orange Glow will probably be shaking him and screaming in his face and Jennifer will swoop in, "rescue" Saint Daniel and then proceed to tell him how right he was about her evil no good son. :eyeroll: On a separate note, I find it hilarious that Jennifer acts like JJ is the worst person ever when her BFF is Kristen Dimera ... hypocrite much?
More of Jen-Jen's A+ character judgment! :rolleyes: After all, Kristen only helped Peter gaslight Laura and frame Jack for murder. JJ manipulated and embarrassed Jennifer herself, and made her look stupid. That clearly sinks him below redemption in her book. I hope she's left feeling even stupider when Kristen's drugging and raping Eric comes out.
Edited by Romancer66, Sep 16 2013, 08:58 AM.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Sep 16 2013, 08:41 AM
For me, the Sonny keeping the Gabi secret for Will is not so much about why Sonny isn't feeling guilty, but about the fact that it makes absolutely no sense. Why on earth would Sonny even keep this from Will in the first place? Does her really think Will wouldn't keep that as a secret on behalf of Chad? Also, the Chad thing was so minor, and it has been already a year since it happened, so why are still even talking about it? There must be some sort of expiration date for that.
I don't think the show even cares about the Daysaster/Chad/Melanie/Gabi/Andrew storyline. For a milisecond I thought they we're going to revisit it the night of the club opening, followed by Nick's writing Gabi's story on the Internet, but each was quickly shown to not be headed in that direction. I think it can be classified as MarDar's storyline that TomSell has no indepth use for.
Edited by badaddiction, Sep 16 2013, 09:02 AM.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

lysie
Theresa offers Jennifer a hard-to-resist deal in exchange for her job back.
Anne makes it clear she’s willing to help Theresa with her revenge
Will unleashes his anger on Sonny when he realizes his boyfriend has been keeping secrets.
Rafe realizes he hasn’t made as much progress with Jordan as he thought.  
Cameron struggles with accepting that Abigail is now with Chad. 
These are all pretty damn boring.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Sep 16 2013, 06:50 AM
You know, I really really hate to be part of the numbers to get Days canceled... and since I have a DVR I haven't skipped an ep in a loong time... but this looks like a whole week of stuff I just don't care about. I may just skip it. Sorry days. No mention of any semi interesting character other than Jack, who you killed off because you can't see talent.

Edit: I apologize, they did mention Will and Sonny, they are interesting, I guess I will FF for them.
You could always leave it running on the DVR after you go to bed. That's how I manage the crap fest without just deleting it -- turn the TV off, leave the DVR on and running. :whistling:
Edited by Ophelia, Sep 16 2013, 01:20 PM.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Gabi & Cameron- On paper would be good. Attractive, easy but how long before would we be bore to death of them. A few minutes, days , weeks etc? Honestly I don't think the actor is that good. I think Camila works much better with Blake (Yes I"m bias. I freely admit that) and their complicated history is there if the writers wanted to do a good story for them to rebuild their relationship.

LOL Will getting angry Sonny for keeping secrets. How many secrets have he kept over the year and Sonny handled things quite well.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Yoryla
For me, the Sonny keeping the Gabi secret for Will is not so much about why Sonny isn't feeling guilty, but about the fact that it makes absolutely no sense. Why on earth would Sonny even keep this from Will in the first place? Does he really think Will wouldn't keep that as a secret on behalf of Chad? Also, the Chad thing was so minor, and it has been already a year since it happened, so why are still even talking about it? There must be some sort of expiration date for that.
So many secrets are being kept by so many people that I can't remember them all. . .???

Is Chad's about beating up Nick (over Melanie)?
Did Nick also have a secret other than the rape in prison?
What secret was will keeping? Ari's parentage?
Was Gabi's secret the stalker and now sleeping with Nick again?
What's Sonny's secrets?

Could someone remind me - please and thank you! :hail: And ya know, for a character that's been gone awhile (Melanie) we sure are still reliving her being on canvas thru all these stupid secrets ...

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

lysie
Will unleashes his anger on Sonny when he realizes his boyfriend has been keeping secrets.
Oh my god what can I say, Wilson can be cute at times, but none of these spoilers sound interesting. None of these characters interest me. Where is Kristen, EJami and Stefano?

S loves EJ

The Scorpion
Sep 16 2013, 01:56 PM
lysie
Oh my god what can I say, Wilson can be cute at times, but none of these spoilers sound interesting. None of these characters interest me. Where is Kristen, EJami and Stefano?

I feel the same way but they have already released spoilers before about EJ having to obey the master and EJ taking advantage of Chad´s secret, so at least we know that EJ and Stefano will be on this week.

SadieEsperanto

PALMommy
Sep 16 2013, 01:53 PM
Yoryla
So many secrets are being kept by so many people that I can't remember them all. . .???

Is Chad's about beating up Nick (over Melanie)?
Did Nick also have a secret other than the rape in prison?
What secret was will keeping? Ari's parentage?
Was Gabi's secret the stalker and now sleeping with Nick again?
What's Sonny's secrets?

Could someone remind me - please and thank you! :hail: And ya know, for a character that's been gone awhile (Melanie) we sure are still reliving her being on canvas thru all these stupid secrets ...
In reference to the current storyline (if you can call it that), Sonny's big secret is that he knows what Gabi did to Melanie, and therefore, what type of person Gabi really is. Chad made him promise not to tell anybody b/c of a legal document (drawn up by Justin) he and Gabi had both signed stating they would keep quiet about her involvement w/ Andrew.

Sonny's other secret is that Gabi is sleeping with Nick again, but I don't think that's going to matter much when/if the other stuff comes out.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Sep 16 2013, 02:05 PM
at least we know that EJ and Stefano will be on this week.
We often go weeks at a time without seeing Stefano; but when was the last time we went a full week without seeing EJ? Is this even a valid concern?

S loves EJ

It wasn´t meant as a concern, but more as a reason why EJ wasn´t in the spoilers is that they already mentioned him before.

lysie
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
lysie
They aren't interesting, and I had a hard time finding six things to actually post.

And yes. I try to only post spoilers that aren't already out. Which means that I didn't have anything additional about any of those characters to add. (I didn't think you were criticizing me, BTW. Just giving insight to how these spoilers are released and reinforcing that they are, in fact, very dull this week)

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Well I was glad to see a Rafe and Jordan spoiler. I was beginning to think they weren't on this week since this is the time frame where Galen seemed displeased with his lack of story. I'd like to have some progression even though I don't expect much at this point so again, thanks for dropping that one spoiler in with the rest.
Edited by Hamilton, Sep 16 2013, 03:05 PM.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Sep 16 2013, 02:05 PM
The Scorpion
lysie

I feel the same way but they have already released spoilers before about EJ having to obey the master and EJ taking advantage of Chad´s secret, so at least we know that EJ and Stefano will be on this week.
Yes you are right :) I love family drama but it needs interesting characters for me to be interested. So hurray for EJ and Stefano :)

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 16 2013, 02:25 PM
The Scorpion
lysie
They aren't interesting, and I had a hard time finding six things to actually post.

And yes. I try to only post spoilers that aren't already out. Which means that I didn't have anything additional about any of those characters to add. (I didn't think you were criticizing me, BTW. Just giving insight to how these spoilers are released and reinforcing that they are, in fact, very dull this week)
I understand :) I don't know, but I feel that many characters on the show is downright boring.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply