Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of September 23rd; *updated 9/16*
Topic Started: Sep 10 2013, 11:51 PM (28,729 Views)
The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Sep 16 2013, 03:03 PM
Well I was glad to see a Rafe and Jordan spoiler. I was beginning to think they weren't on this week since this is the time frame where Galen seemed displeased with his lack of story. I'd like to have some progression even though I don't expect much at this point so again, thanks for dropping that one spoiler in with the rest.
I really hope that Jordan will be an interesting character because right now there are too many boring characters for my taste :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Sep 16 2013, 03:20 PM
lysie
Sep 16 2013, 02:25 PM
The Scorpion
Sep 16 2013, 01:56 PM
lysie
Sep 16 2013, 02:01 AM
Theresa offers Jennifer a hard-to-resist deal in exchange for her job back.
Anne makes it clear she’s willing to help Theresa with her revenge
Will unleashes his anger on Sonny when he realizes his boyfriend has been keeping secrets.
Rafe realizes he hasn’t made as much progress with Jordan as he thought.  
Daniel and JJ wind up in a heated argument just as Jennifer arrives.
Cameron struggles with accepting that Abigail is now with Chad. 
Oh my god what can I say, Wilson can be cute at times, but none of these spoilers sound interesting. None of these characters interest me. Where is Kristen, EJami and Stefano?
They aren't interesting, and I had a hard time finding six things to actually post.

And yes. I try to only post spoilers that aren't already out. Which means that I didn't have anything additional about any of those characters to add. (I didn't think you were criticizing me, BTW. Just giving insight to how these spoilers are released and reinforcing that they are, in fact, very dull this week)
I understand :) I don't know, but I feel that many characters on the show is downright boring.
At the moment, I think they ALL are.

Will&Sonny

LonePirate
Sep 16 2013, 02:16 PM
when was the last time we went a full week without seeing EJ?
November 2012, and it was awesome.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Sep 16 2013, 04:35 PM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Sep 16 2013, 06:54 AM
lysie
Will unleashes his anger on Sonny when he realizes his boyfriend has been keeping secrets.
Finally.

I'm sure that the writers will probably only let Will find out about the lesser of the two secrets that Sonny is keeping from Will -- that Gabi is sleeping with Nick, not that she hired Andrew to stalk her and later kept information about Melanie's kidnapping from the police (they seem determined to draw the latter reveal out until Casey Deidrick's departure, if not later) -- and that's really annoying, but this is still a start.

And while I'm sure that they will work everything out quickly, Will has every right to be upset with Sonny because of this, since a secret was responsible for their last breakup. There's also the fact that both of the secrets that Sonny is keeping from Will are things that Will really deserves to know about his child's mother, which gives him even more justification for being upset. And Will knows that there is another secret about Gabi that Sonny is keeping from him -- if the writers allow him to remember that fact, of course -- so he'll have a right to wonder if Sonny is the only one who is allowed to keep secrets in their relationship. (He'll know that Sonny's original secret about Gabi wasn't that Gabi had started sleeping with Nick again, because the timing won't add up -- Sonny's been keeping the original secret for nearly a year.)

I'm still annoyed about the fact that Sonny doesn't seem to feel more guilty about this. Yes, we've seen a few brief shots of nervous looks since he started hiding Gabi and Nick's disgusting sexcapades from Will, but we've never really seen him agonize about the fact that he's keeping a major secret about Gabi's past with Andrew from Will. That seems out of character for Sonny, given their history. The fact that it was all just kept a secret to give the writers more freedom to pursue their "Nick gets away with everything because he's supposedly smarter than everyone else in the world and Will can do nothing to stop him" agenda during Gabi's pregnancy makes it even more annoying. When that secret finally gets revealed, I'd love to hear Will point out that knowing that information back in February could have made the outcome of Nick's blackmail scheme a lot different, but the writers will probably never acknowledge that fact.

At the very least, I hope that after Will lashes out at Sonny for keeping this secret, we finally get to start seeing Sonny feel conflicted about keeping that other secret from Will.
I agree that Gabi having comfort sex with Nick was ill advised,I did not find it disgusting.Nick indicated prior to divorcing Gabi that he was doing so because he did not believe he was honest with her or himself about his feeling for her prior to marrying although he still had feeling for her.Prior to making love to Gabi Nick made is clear to Gabi that he still thought she was special and he cared about her.Given that Gabi loved Nick when she married him,I don't find it strange that she would turn to Nick for comfort.
Sonny did not tell Will about the sex because he did not want to create a tense situation between them and Gabi since Gabi told him,she was staying in the apartment for Will so he and Sonny could see Arianna every day instead of merely having visitations and she could have moved into Rafe's apartment with Arianna when she would be able to have any visitors she wants.Quite a few single moms no longer in a relationship with the baby daddy have their own residence with baby daddy visitation and baby daddy does not have veto rights as to the mom's relationships or significant others.If Will has the right to know what kind of woman Gabi is concerning the stalker mess with Andrew and Melanie,Gabi also has the right to know that Will was capable of attempted murder,his mother not only short Bernardi but shot EJ in the head while EJ was unconscious,Will attempted to steal the video tape of Sami confessing to shooting EJ,Will attempted to blackmail EJ,Will stole information from Abe's computer during the mayoral campaign,and Will aided in EJ's escape from custody while charged with murder.Gabi should know that Ariann's grandmother,who will likely have access to her,was capable of killing not only in defense of another person but also capable of attempting to kill a defenseless man.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

If the show is going to give us a Cameron(Yawn)/Gabi/Nick triangle, can we add Theresa to them to make it interesting?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bricole love

It was wrong to put nicole in first place to work at rectory. I love old and scheming nicole back who never let anybody pushing her or be scared of anything that comes in her way. I hope her new job would be working at titan with victor. I can't imagine how this two get on each others nerves. It'll be awesome.

lysie
Member Avatar

I kind of wonder if her new job will be with Marlena. Only because we know she and Deidre are still working together.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 16 2013, 10:04 PM
I kind of wonder if her new job will be with Marlena. Only because we know she and Deidre are still working together.
I think they're still working together because of Brady...Nicole will try to pick up the pieces after the Kristen stuff comes out.

lysie
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Sep 16 2013, 10:33 PM
lysie
I think they're still working together because of Brady...Nicole will try to pick up the pieces after the Kristen stuff comes out.
Oh, I'm sure that's the case, too.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

gailwinters
lysie
I'm hoping she helps Eric pick up the pieces more so than Brady.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
#EJami

The last thing Brady needs is help picking up the pieces after Kristen leaves cause a week later he'll be in love again :rolleyes: .

blueskies
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Sep 17 2013, 06:28 AM
gailwinters
lysie
I don't want Nicole picking up Brady at all. Let John, Victor, and Maggie do that.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

blueskies
Sep 17 2013, 07:16 AM
LanaluvsBroe
gailwinters
lysie
I don't want Nicole picking up Brady at all. Let John, Victor, and Maggie do that.
And Chloe. :wub:

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
gailwinters
lysie
I prefer Eric too. He may make the mistake of accusing her of rape, but compared to Brady's rather douchey behavior that's been going on for a lot longer, that's something that's easier to deal with. Brady needs to stew in his collossal dumbness.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
gailwinters
lysie
I'd rather see Nicole get with Eric then be used by Brady again.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Quote:

Gabi should know that Ariann's grandmother,who will likely have access to her,was capable of killing not only in defense of another person but also capable of attempting to kill a defenseless man.

And let's not forget that Great-Grandma Kate has tried to kill numerous people including Grandma Sami. And Great-Grandma Marlena has tried to kill a couple of people as well.
Edited by PALMommy, Sep 17 2013, 08:19 AM.

camera shy

blueskies
Sep 17 2013, 07:16 AM
LanaluvsBroe
gailwinters
lysie
Nicole needs to pick up the pieces and shove them Brady's throat. I think she's needs to focus on her own future which doesn't include Eric as long as he's still a priest. I can him thinking about leaving the priesthood because of what Kristen did to him, but not because he's in love with Nicole. And if he does leave, as he's written now, he'll be miserable if he does. I really don't know what Tomlin was thinking to bring Eric back as a priest and happy to be a priest and stay a priest. Where do they go with that? :shrug:

badaddiction
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Sep 16 2013, 07:11 PM
Will&Sonny
lysie
Finally.

I'm sure that the writers will probably only let Will find out about the lesser of the two secrets that Sonny is keeping from Will -- that Gabi is sleeping with Nick, not that she hired Andrew to stalk her and later kept information about Melanie's kidnapping from the police (they seem determined to draw the latter reveal out until Casey Deidrick's departure, if not later) -- and that's really annoying, but this is still a start.

And while I'm sure that they will work everything out quickly, Will has every right to be upset with Sonny because of this, since a secret was responsible for their last breakup. There's also the fact that both of the secrets that Sonny is keeping from Will are things that Will really deserves to know about his child's mother, which gives him even more justification for being upset. And Will knows that there is another secret about Gabi that Sonny is keeping from him -- if the writers allow him to remember that fact, of course -- so he'll have a right to wonder if Sonny is the only one who is allowed to keep secrets in their relationship. (He'll know that Sonny's original secret about Gabi wasn't that Gabi had started sleeping with Nick again, because the timing won't add up -- Sonny's been keeping the original secret for nearly a year.)

I'm still annoyed about the fact that Sonny doesn't seem to feel more guilty about this. Yes, we've seen a few brief shots of nervous looks since he started hiding Gabi and Nick's disgusting sexcapades from Will, but we've never really seen him agonize about the fact that he's keeping a major secret about Gabi's past with Andrew from Will. That seems out of character for Sonny, given their history. The fact that it was all just kept a secret to give the writers more freedom to pursue their "Nick gets away with everything because he's supposedly smarter than everyone else in the world and Will can do nothing to stop him" agenda during Gabi's pregnancy makes it even more annoying. When that secret finally gets revealed, I'd love to hear Will point out that knowing that information back in February could have made the outcome of Nick's blackmail scheme a lot different, but the writers will probably never acknowledge that fact.

At the very least, I hope that after Will lashes out at Sonny for keeping this secret, we finally get to start seeing Sonny feel conflicted about keeping that other secret from Will.
I agree that Gabi having comfort sex with Nick was ill advised,I did not find it disgusting.Nick indicated prior to divorcing Gabi that he was doing so because he did not believe he was honest with her or himself about his feeling for her prior to marrying although he still had feeling for her.Prior to making love to Gabi Nick made is clear to Gabi that he still thought she was special and he cared about her.Given that Gabi loved Nick when she married him,I don't find it strange that she would turn to Nick for comfort.
Sonny did not tell Will about the sex because he did not want to create a tense situation between them and Gabi since Gabi told him,she was staying in the apartment for Will so he and Sonny could see Arianna every day instead of merely having visitations and she could have moved into Rafe's apartment with Arianna when she would be able to have any visitors she wants.Quite a few single moms no longer in a relationship with the baby daddy have their own residence with baby daddy visitation and baby daddy does not have veto rights as to the mom's relationships or significant others.If Will has the right to know what kind of woman Gabi is concerning the stalker mess with Andrew and Melanie,Gabi also has the right to know that Will was capable of attempted murder,his mother not only short Bernardi but shot EJ in the head while EJ was unconscious,Will attempted to steal the video tape of Sami confessing to shooting EJ,Will attempted to blackmail EJ,Will stole information from Abe's computer during the mayoral campaign,and Will aided in EJ's escape from custody while charged with murder.Gabi should know that Ariann's grandmother,who will likely have access to her,was capable of killing not only in defense of another person but also capable of attempting to kill a defenseless man.
Plus, Gabi deserves to know the part Will played in causing her sister's death while in his pursuit to aid in the cover up said attempted murder.
Edited by badaddiction, Sep 17 2013, 09:26 AM.

camera shy

badaddiction
Sep 17 2013, 09:22 AM
BeeBee
Sep 16 2013, 07:11 PM
Will&Sonny
lysie
Finally.

Plus, Gabi deserves to know the part Will played in causing her sister's death while in his pursuit to aid in the cover up said attempted murder.
I remeber how disgusting it was the way he went through her purse when he thought she was out the way looking for that confession of Sami's.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I frankly don't want Nicole to pick up anything when Brady crashes and burns. I fear that Brady will lapse and have a drug problem again and Brady will be used to drive Nicole away from anything they might be planning with her and Eric. I just don't have any faith in the writers that they'll do Ericole justice anymore. I fear we'll never see him truly desire Nicole.....and I'd live through him accusing her of something so vile but since she has done awful stuff before, I can see where his mind would be. If only he would have at least SOME doubt I'd be happy but I know it's not going to happen. In an ideal world they'd shift Nicole away from both brothers and have them both come back pleading for her forgiveness and wanting her support.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply