Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of September 23rd; *updated 9/16*
Topic Started: Sep 10 2013, 11:51 PM (29,775 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

Monday September 23:

Eric allows his mother to hypnotize him.

JJ breaks into Daniel's apartment.

Tuesday September 24:

Theresa seeks help from Caroline, knowing she may be her last chance to stay out of jail.

Wednesday September 25:

EJ stumbles upon Chad's secret...

Thursday September 26:

Theresa vows revenge on Jennifer for ruining her life – and later Anne makes it clear she’s willing to help.

Friday September 27:

Nicole gets a tantalizing job offer.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Angie79
Sep 10 2013, 11:51 PM
CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Cameron struggles with accepting that Abigail is now with Chad. 
Posted Image

Sable Colby
Member Avatar

WillFan
Sep 17 2013, 10:35 AM
Gross. This just has bad idea written all over it. Plus I have a sneaking suspicion that this will be the beginning of Nicole being blamed for everything that happened at "the capital."

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I agree. Marlena should NOT be hypnotizing Eric of all people. I can't believe Eric agrees to this especially when he already once established it would not be a good idea, and that he's been having sexual dreams. Who the hell let's their mother in on that???

concerned
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Sep 17 2013, 06:28 AM
gailwinters
Sep 16 2013, 10:33 PM
lysie
Sep 16 2013, 10:04 PM
I kind of wonder if her new job will be with Marlena. Only because we know she and Deidre are still working together.
I think they're still working together because of Brady...Nicole will try to pick up the pieces after the Kristen stuff comes out.
I'm hoping she helps Eric pick up the pieces more so than Brady.
Nope if he accuses her of potentially drugging and raping him she should move forward with the speed of light.

Let him wait for that twin sister he cares about so much to come and help out.

concerned
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Sep 17 2013, 07:48 AM
LanaluvsBroe
gailwinters
lysie
I kind of wonder if her new job will be with Marlena. Only because we know she and Deidre are still working together.
I think they're still working together because of Brady...Nicole will try to pick up the pieces after the Kristen stuff comes out.
I'd rather see Nicole get with Eric then be used by Brady again.
They are both using her.
They are both constantly telling her she isn't good enough.

Move On Nicole - I hear Genoa City is nice this time of year.

Starr

WillFan
Sep 17 2013, 10:35 AM
Monday September 23:

JJ breaks into Daniel's apartment.

Tuesday September 24:

Theresa seeks help from Caroline, knowing she may be her last chance to stay out of jail.

Wednesday September 25:

EJ stumbles upon Chad's secret...

Thursday September 26:

Theresa vows revenge on Jennifer for ruining her life – and later Anne makes it clear she’s willing to help.

Friday September 27:

Nicole gets a tantalizing job offer.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/
I wonder how EJ "stumbles" onto Chad's secret. Didn't Cameron claim that he discovered a tumor and insisted that Chad tell loved ones about it, and Chad procrastinated? To my knowledge, he doesn't believe Cameron and hasn't said anything yet. I missed some episodes this past week, so I might not be caught up. I hope it isn't true.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Sep 17 2013, 01:02 PM
I agree. Marlena should NOT be hypnotizing Eric of all people. I can't believe Eric agrees to this especially when he already once established it would not be a good idea, and that he's been having sexual dreams. Who the hell let's their mother in on that???
Plain and simple, Eric is one odd duck. :rolleyes:
Edited by Rosebud, Sep 17 2013, 08:25 PM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Sep 17 2013, 11:11 AM
Angie79
Sep 10 2013, 11:51 PM
CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Cameron struggles with accepting that Abigail is now with Chad. 
Posted Image
I care.Poor Cameron.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I am bothered by how easily people move on from one another. There's no constancy in their love which is so tragic. Cameron needs to accept that Abby is now with Chad and not waste another second it.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on

9/23/2013
Eric lets Marlena hypnotize him; Kristen threatens Victor; Brady and Nicole butt heads over Eric; J.J. sneaks into Daniel's apartment; Theresa makes an offer to Jennifer.

9/24/2013
Eric opens up to Father Matt about his dreams; Victor and Marlena draw Brady's suspicions; Theresa goes to Caroline for help; J.J. and his friends party at Daniel's apartment; Daniel and Parker visit Chloe.

9/25/2013
Stefano demands E.J. meet his demands; Cameron tries to accept Abigail and Chad's relationship; Daniel notices something amiss at home; Theresa goes to J.J. for help.

9/26/2013
Daniel tries to make a deal with J.J.; Theresa intends to get revenge against Jennifer; E.J. uses Chad's secret against him; Will catches Gabi with Nick; Rafe realizes he hasn't gotten as far with Jordan as he thought.

9/27/2013
Brady and Kristen start Pre-Cana with Eric; Chad gives Abigail a gift; Will gets angry with Gabi, Nick and Sonny; Nicole gets a job offer.

waterlilly
Member Avatar

Kristen threatens Victor? There should be some good one liners. Nichol and Brady butting heads could be good or not. Daniel and JJ kinda on the same maturity level. How many times is Eric going to share this stuff with Father Matt? And then who will he share it with?

AHM

Sorry, accidentally posted in the wrong thread.
Edited by AHM, Sep 20 2013, 12:34 PM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Sep 20 2013, 06:56 AM

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on

9/23/2013
Eric lets Marlena hypnotize him; Kristen threatens Victor; Brady and Nicole butt heads over Eric; J.J. sneaks into Daniel's apartment; Theresa makes an offer to Jennifer.

9/24/2013
Eric opens up to Father Matt about his dreams; Victor and Marlena draw Brady's suspicions; Theresa goes to Caroline for help; J.J. and his friends party at Daniel's apartment; Daniel and Parker visit Chloe.

9/25/2013
Stefano demands E.J. meet his demands; Cameron tries to accept Abigail and Chad's relationship; Daniel notices something amiss at home; Theresa goes to J.J. for help.

9/26/2013
Daniel tries to make a deal with J.J.; Theresa intends to get revenge against Jennifer; E.J. uses Chad's secret against him; Will catches Gabi with Nick; Rafe realizes he hasn't gotten as far with Jordan as he thought.

9/27/2013
Brady and Kristen start Pre-Cana with Eric; Chad gives Abigail a gift; Will gets angry with Gabi, Nick and Sonny; Nicole gets a job offer.
Can't wait to see Stefano starting to put the screws to EJ.
What the heck does Theresa have to offer Jennifer?What help can JJ possibly provide to Theresa? I hope Theresa is not going to ask Caroline to intercede with Jennifer or Kayla on her behalf.She is lucky she just got fired.Jennifer could have called the police.
Daniel is a delusional idiot.I don't see why he thinks JJ would actually honor a deal made with him?
I didn't mind Nicole working at the rectory but I am ready for her to move on to something new.Maybe she'll have less time to see Daniel and Jennifer.
Chad behaved like a pig so I am interested in seeing what he gives Abby as a gift.

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

concerned
Sep 17 2013, 04:40 PM
LanaluvsBroe
gailwinters
lysie
Nope if he accuses her of potentially drugging and raping him she should move forward with the speed of light.

I read on dayscafe.com that Nicole's job offer is one that she once had so I'm thinking it's working for Titan as a reporter again
Edited by LovinXtina, Sep 21 2013, 10:41 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

DS1126
Sep 21 2013, 10:37 PM
concerned
Sep 17 2013, 04:40 PM
LanaluvsBroe
gailwinters

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I read on dayscafe.com that Nicole's job offer is one that she once had so I'm thinking it's working for Titan as a reporter again
It wouldn't surprise me if they have her back pouring coffee at java cafe

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

She's already downgraded enough working at the rectory, please, no more!

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

So in the end JJ is going to be another character who fucking bows down to Dr. Diddler. I fucking HATE Tomlin and Corday for this SHIT!!!!!! :flipoff:

ideal_rain
Member Avatar

metitle
Sep 14 2013, 03:37 PM
Yoryla

NYBlueDevil
Sep 14 2013, 12:07 AM
Angie79
Sep 14 2013, 12:02 AM
Thursday ("Vowing Revenge")
Theresa vows to exact revenge against Jennifer; Will is taken aback when he finds Gabi and Nick in a compromising situation.

Kill her
KILL HER!
Yes, that's an idea.

LanaluvsBroe

Hopefully that revenge doesn't involve screwing Daniel.
Jeez, dont say that. That would mean more screen time for that idiot (SC). ick.
No since Theresa's underage (right? By a year?) it would mean jail time for Dr. Dan :cheers:

Keith
Member Avatar

ideal_rain
Sep 23 2013, 04:59 PM
metitle
Sep 14 2013, 03:37 PM
Yoryla

NYBlueDevil
Sep 14 2013, 12:07 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
KILL HER!
Yes, that's an idea.

LanaluvsBroe

Hopefully that revenge doesn't involve screwing Daniel.
Jeez, dont say that. That would mean more screen time for that idiot (SC). ick.
No since Theresa's underage (right? By a year?) it would mean jail time for Dr. Dan :cheers:
On what planet is she underage? UnSORASed she should be 23 and as far as I've been able to tell, she's been written as that. Hence her legal trouble in L.A.
Edited by Keith, Sep 23 2013, 06:28 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply