Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of September 23rd; *updated 9/16*
Topic Started: Sep 10 2013, 11:51 PM (29,303 Views)
LovinXtina
Member Avatar

I'm thinking the new job offer is probably Jennifer's assistant because Jennifer fired Theresa.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

If it wasn't for that picture of Nicole sitting in that office which doesn't look like Jennifer's office, I'd be worried that her job offer was the one Jennifer will soon be firing Theresa from.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

DS1126
Sep 11 2013, 10:51 AM
I'm thinking the new job offer is probably Jennifer's assistant because Jennifer fired Theresa.
Oh that would be awesome, thus allowing her the access to Jennifer that is needed to destroy Kristen!!! WOOT! Plus we need her the heck outta that rectory, BUT I don't want needless Fetch pimping either.

Ugh - I'm torn. :facepalm:

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Sep 11 2013, 10:29 AM
That's pretty low, even for EJ, to take advantage of his dying brother.

Why in the world is JJ breaking into Daniel's apartment? Revenge or anger? It's not like Daniel keeps a lot of cash or drugs there.
It honestly wouldn't be the first time EJ used Chad for his advantage. The whole Gabi/Andrew/Melanie debacle is proof of that. He cared more about using that info to oust Rafe from Sami's life. Yes he cares about Chad but he also cares for himself a whole lot more.

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

camera shy
Sep 11 2013, 10:54 AM
If it wasn't for that picture of Nicole sitting in that office which doesn't look like Jennifer's office, I'd be worried that her job offer was the one Jennifer will soon be firing Theresa from.
What picture?

camera shy

DS1126
Sep 11 2013, 10:56 AM
camera shy
What picture?
You can find it in the interesting tweets thread.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

- JJ breaks into Daniel's apartment and trouble ensues

Oh please tell me Daniel doesn't catch him. Why JJ why? :shame:

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

camera shy
Sep 11 2013, 10:58 AM
DS1126
camera shy
What picture?
Thanks!

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

DS1126
Please no, I feel like I'd be subjected to 24/7 Dannifer propping and I can't deal with that. I want Nicole far away from Dannifer a lot more than I care about her destroying Kristen.

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

DS1126
Sep 11 2013, 11:00 AM
camera shy
Sep 11 2013, 10:58 AM
DS1126
camera shy
What picture?
Thanks!
I just saw the pic and it looks like a Titan office!

camera shy

Laufeyson
Sep 11 2013, 11:00 AM
DS1126
Please no, I feel like I'd be subjected to 24/7 Dannifer propping and I can't deal with that. I want Nicole far away from Dannifer a lot more than I care about her destroying Kristen.
Help me Jesus! I went back and looked at that picture of Nicole in a office again and I guess it could be Jennifer's office......it's just that we're used to seeing Theresa sitting at her desk from the front and not filmed slightly from behind the way Nicole is. :toetap:

blueskies
Member Avatar

PALMommy
DS1126
Oh that would be awesome, thus allowing her the access to Jennifer that is needed to destroy Kristen!!! WOOT! Plus we need her the heck outta that rectory, BUT I don't want needless Fetch pimping either.

Ugh - I'm torn. :facepalm:
Fetch pimping is never an acceptable downside to any situation.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I can take anything accepting Nicole pimping that atrocity known as Dannifer!

S loves EJ

While itīs not a nice brotherly thing to do of EJ to take advantage of Chad, he deserves it if he get Abby in bed by lying.

camera shy

S loves EJ
Sep 11 2013, 11:28 AM
While itīs not a nice brotherly thing to do of EJ to take advantage of Chad, he deserves it if he get Abby in bed by lying.
While it might not be a nice brotherly thing to do, I think it's a very EJ thing to do. :D

kch

Having Nicole back at Titan would be amazing. And she is going to be working with Marlena and Victor against Kristen. It could make sense to have her in the Titan offices.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

I'm all for anything that will get Nicole out of Father Boring's orbit. Please end this Father Boring story soon!!!!
Edited by Mirage75, Sep 11 2013, 11:42 AM.

S loves EJ

camera shy
Sep 11 2013, 11:31 AM
S loves EJ
Sep 11 2013, 11:28 AM
While it might not be a nice brotherly thing to do, I think it's a very EJ thing to do. :D

Iīm aware of that, but I guess my first thought was that EJ and Chad have seen to have a really good brother relationship lately therefore I got a little suprised at first, but as someone else said it probably has to do with Stefanoīs deal, he probably wants EJ to bring back his brother to the family.

And I do love it when EJ is bad so I have no problem with him not being nice. :wub:
Edited by S loves EJ, Sep 11 2013, 12:10 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

That picture is of that generic office set that they use pretty regularly. It could be anyone's and at any place.

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 11 2013, 11:43 AM
That picture is of that generic office set that they use pretty regularly. It could be anyone's and at any place.
I know but we're all trying to be hopeful that it's not for Jennifer.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply