Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of September 23rd; *updated 9/16*
Topic Started: Sep 10 2013, 11:51 PM (28,740 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

DS1126
Sep 11 2013, 11:49 AM
lysie
Sep 11 2013, 11:43 AM
That picture is of that generic office set that they use pretty regularly. It could be anyone's and at any place.
I know but we're all trying to be hopeful that it's not for Jennifer.
Why would it be for Jennifer? I'm also hopeful that it's not for Melanie.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

These spoilers are sounding good, finally. Can't WAIT to watch Victor and Kristen duke it out. I'm also interested to see how much Eric remembers. He has become one of my faves!

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 11 2013, 11:51 AM
DS1126
lysie
That picture is of that generic office set that they use pretty regularly. It could be anyone's and at any place.
It could be Jennifer because she needs an assistant bc she just fired Theresa and I think you mean Marlena lol. I'm hoping it's for Victor.
Edited by LovinXtina, Sep 11 2013, 11:55 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lysie
DS1126
lysie
OH SHUT THE HELL UP!

lysie
Member Avatar

DS1126
Sep 11 2013, 11:53 AM
lysie
DS1126
lysie
It could be Jennifer because she needs an assistant bc she just fired Theresa and I think you mean Marlena lol. I'm hoping it's for Victor.
No, I meant Melanie because I think we have just as much of a reason to believe it's hers as we do Jennifer.

Will&Sonny

metitle
Sep 11 2013, 07:49 AM
Will&Sonny
Sep 11 2013, 05:53 AM
Marlene
Sep 11 2013, 05:34 AM
Why would the writers have Marlena hypnotize Sami so soon after she shot Bernardi, but poor Eric has been dealing with the aftermath of hotel incident without any help from his family?
Because aside from occasionally seeking help from Daniel, "poor Eric" has generally acted like a jerk and pushed away everyone who has tried to help him or expressed concern about the incident. Even now, according to this spoiler, he's only reluctantly letting Marlena help him. Sami, on the other hand, was grateful for her mother's concern and help.

Not even Deidre Hall can make me like Greg Vaughan or care about Eric.
could it be that he does not want to discuss the sensitive details of what's bothering him with his mother?
I dont know if I could tell my mother I am have constant sex dreams while wearing a collar.
I think I would be ashamed to tell my mother.
Sure, now that might make sense, but that doesn't explain all of the times that he refused to talk about the incident or accept help or support from anyone who tried to offer it to him before he started having that recurring dream/memory.

Will&Sonny

S loves EJ
Sep 11 2013, 11:28 AM
While itīs not a nice brotherly thing to do of EJ to take advantage of Chad, he deserves it if he get Abby in bed by lying.
Even if Chad is lying, it's to Cameron, not to Abby. Chad hasn't told Abby that he's dying yet, so unless he tells her between now and the episode where they sleep together next week (which is highly unlikely), her decision to sleep with him will have nothing to do with his supposed brain tumor. Chad might have lied to Cameron, but what Cameron did afterward (pushing Abby toward Chad) is completely on him.

Frankly, I don't even really see why Abby would have any right to be upset with Chad at the moment. She probably will be if it turns out that he has been lying all along, of course, but she really doesn't have any right to be, IMO. It's not like she's only with Chad because she knows that he is dying and she wants to make his final days special -- her feelings for him are genuine and were there long before he got his diagnosis (whatever it was), and he hasn't done anything to influence her decision to be with him that he wasn't already doing before he received that diagnosis. At worst, Chad just told Cameron something that made Cameron choose to take himself out of the equation.

If I were Abby, I'd be more upset with Cameron for taking it upon himself to decide who I should be with and letting me get attached to and fall in love with a dying man. Cameron knows that if Abby gets more attached to Chad, that will just make it even harder for her to eventually lose him -- Cameron said as much on Monday's episode, yet he's still pushing her away and leaving her free to do exactly that (as far as he knows).

Will&Sonny

S loves EJ
Sep 11 2013, 10:33 AM
I think Chad is lying about being dying, still itīs not very nice of EJ to take advantage of his own brother, I thought he cared about Chad.
E.J. only cares about one person -- E.J.

S loves EJ

I do think itīs wrong of Cameron to take himself out of the game it should be Abbyīs decision, but he id doing it because he feels bad about a young man dying and wants his last time on earth to be enjoyable. Abby might get a little angry with Cameron but she will be mad as hell with Chad, because if she knew the lie that he has been telling Cameron she wouldnīt sleep with him. It will make it even worse that itīs her first time that should be special but now will be based on a lie.

concerned
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Sep 11 2013, 11:28 AM
While itīs not a nice brotherly thing to do of EJ to take advantage of Chad, he deserves it if he get Abby in bed by lying.
You would think ej would be supportive of that.

concerned
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Sep 11 2013, 01:38 PM
I do think itīs wrong of Cameron to take himself out of the game it should be Abbyīs decision, but he id doing it because he feels bad about a young man dying and wants his last time on earth to be enjoyable. Abby might get a little angry with Cameron but she will be mad as hell with Chad, because if she knew the lie that he has been telling Cameron she wouldnīt sleep with him. It will make it even worse that itīs her first time that should be special but now will be based on a lie.
I have so many problems with this I don't even know where to start.

Kick them both to the kerb Abby.

S loves EJ

Will&Sonny
Sep 11 2013, 01:24 PM
S loves EJ
I think Chad is lying about being dying, still itīs not very nice of EJ to take advantage of his own brother, I thought he cared about Chad.

If that is true why did EJ cry when he thought Johnny was dead, or when his son with Nicole died, and why is he about to make a big sacrifice to save Sami. He also cares about his brother witch are showned in the video below;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBd6IXc0dko

metitle
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
S loves EJ
He does care about his kids.
But hey everyone have their selfish moments.

peaches179

magicsteacher
Sep 11 2013, 08:18 AM
While I'm glad to see Marlena's name in a spoiler, I don't just want pop up Marlena. Marlena needs to be more involved in this storyline, not just used as a plot point to further this story. I hope this isn't the end of her plotting and planning with Victor and Nicole... so much story potential there.

That's not going to happen. The same thing with Hope. There're just used to move story. Nothing more.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Dr. Tan and Parker visit Chloe? How much you wanna bet the visit goes something like this:

"Oh Daniel, I was so wrong to try and come between you and Princess Jennifer. You are both such amazing/wonderful/incredible people and parents and I was awful and crazy to think I could ever break up your Truly Epic Love. So I'm giving Parker to you because I'll never be the mother he needs and he will be so much better off with you."

Dumb show.

Donovanfan

Angie79
Sep 10 2013, 11:51 PM

National Equirer Spoilers
- Kristen indirectly threatens Victor

Please let this bring out "real" Victor. :popcorn:

blueskies
Member Avatar

Sariah
Sep 11 2013, 02:59 PM
Dr. Tan and Parker visit Chloe? How much you wanna bet the visit goes something like this:

"Oh Daniel, I was so wrong to try and come between you and Princess Jennifer. You are both such amazing/wonderful/incredible people and parents and I was awful and crazy to think I could ever break up your Truly Epic Love. So I'm giving Parker to you because I'll never be the mother he needs and he will be so much better off with you."

Dumb show.

i fully expect this. And then I'll probably have to stop myself from throwing a shoe through my tv. Debating if I should just skip Chloe's return eppi's....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lovefashion

I believe that cam was trying to make sure that chad last months were filled with love because he knows that abby love chad. ()I understand what cam did he has a big heart and he wants to help save his life because he didnt saved his sister, chad that was a low blow stop lying to get women.abby is stupid because Cam has always been there for her after her daddy die and more where was chad running behind mel.

Will&Sonny

metitle
Sep 11 2013, 02:34 PM
Will&Sonny
S loves EJ
He does care about his kids.
But hey everyone have their selfish moments.
I don't believe that he does. He has certainly done some despicable things to them, like tearing Sydney away from her mother and making Sydney and Johnny believe that Sami didn't love them.

E.J. isn't capable of truly loving anyone. He can mimic the emotion when it suits his needs, but that's all that it will ever be -- an act.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Sep 11 2013, 02:33 PM
Will&Sonny
S loves EJ

If that is true why did EJ cry when he thought Johnny was dead, or when his son with Nicole died, and why is he about to make a big sacrifice to save Sami. He also cares about his brother witch are showned in the video below;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBd6IXc0dko
If Chad truly loved Abby,Chad would want her to make an informed choice of who she loves by competing with Cameron on an equal footing instead of lying to Cameron about his medical condition because Cameron does not want to have a hostile relationship with him because he believes Chad is dying.Chad is a selfish pig to lie to Cameron to ensure that he gets what he wants regardless of whether Abby really cares more for him than Cameron.He and EJ are turning out to have a lot in common.
Since Chad is taking advantage of Abby and Cameron,I am perfectly okay with EJ taking advantage of Chad.
P.S.EJ did not really care too much about Daniel Raphael since he left the hospital and ran to Sami to tell her he would have a team of doctors do DNA testing on his newly deceased son just to prove to Sami that Rafe was a liar.One more indicator that he and Sami are soulmates.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply