Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, Sept 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 11 2013, 01:14 AM (12,087 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7FsvFAAa4M
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

I miss broe...they should really bring Nadia Bjorlin..and pair her with Eric Martsolf
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

It looks like John has his arm round Sami's shoulders. What was this photo all about?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Laufeyson
Sep 11 2013, 01:22 AM
It looks like John has his arm round Sami's shoulders. What was this photo all about?
They sang America the Beautiful as a tribute to the September 11th tragedy. I added the clearest out of the two clips of it I could find on YT.

lysie
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Sep 11 2013, 01:22 AM
They're not in character. But actually, John and Sami got along fine at this time.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I've seen that (rain)coat on Deidre before :)

blueskies
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Sep 11 2013, 01:20 AM
I miss broe...they should really bring Nadia Bjorlin..and pair her with Eric Martsolf
i'd like that, but in like a year. Brady needs some "me" time for himself.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

blueskies
Sep 11 2013, 05:33 AM
LovingDays
i'd like that, but in like a year. Brady needs some "me" time for himself.
Definitely. It's been Brady & (insert various female characters) for years... Give the man some time to be his own person :)

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Amazing picture. Thanks for that - it's nice to see that they really are one big family when the cameras aren't on.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

LovingDays
Honestly, I think that Bjorlin is the only leading lady that Martsolf has had natural chemistry with.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
<3

I have always loved the scenes where Chloe used to sing alone, or with Brady. :wub: I actually hoped we would hear Will singing to Sonny someday because Chandler has an amazing voice as well. Will has also strummed the guitar few times and it has just made me to want it more but I guess it's not going to happen, at least not with Chandler. :-/ Anyway, I'd love to hear someone singing again, who can sing :whistling:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

LovingDays
THIS. But I miss Kyle Lowder's Brady too. :(

OliveAnn

I agree Brady should be single for a while... and then he should be with Chloe. Whenever Martsolf and Bjorlin were in scenes together, they worked well and had decent chemistry.

You know, I really don't understand TPTB. Fans sometimes come up with really good ideas for characters' storylines, yet they never listen.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Nice tribute they did.

As for KL and the singing. I remember many of us joking about Brady always breaking into show tunes in scenes. It was ridiculous. I don't miss KL.
Edited by Rosebud, Sep 11 2013, 10:07 AM.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting this moving tribute today.

I agree the show-tune singing got a little out there with Broe, but it is nice to occasionally see characters singing on soaps. For instance I thoroughly enjoyed the musical numbers on GH's Nurse's Ball recently---it was a nice break from the daily, usual stuff you normally see everyday.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Regarding Kyle Lowder and Nadia Bjorlin singing, the two of them actually recorded their version of "Silent Night" on the evening of September 11, 2001.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I'm really surprised that they didn't keep the singing aspect for the Brady character, as EM can also sing his ass off.....

blueskies
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Sep 11 2013, 10:33 AM
I'm really surprised that they didn't keep the singing aspect for the Brady character, as EM can also sing his ass off.....
i think it's just too costly. I mean, he sang (and danced!) on Passions on and off.

The Bollywood fantasy was one of my faves. Reminds me, I need to GIF that...

OliveAnn

LuvingLumi
Sep 11 2013, 10:33 AM
The show can't afford the rights to songs anymore.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

LovingDays
I'd love to see that (just as long as they don't kill off Chloe) Broe was one of my favorite couples..... I never understood why they didn't try pairing Nadia with Eric the chemistry is definitely there and the characters have a history together

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply