Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, Sept 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 11 2013, 01:14 AM (12,400 Views)
supercool74
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Sep 13 2013, 04:32 AM
Maybe Lucas donīt want to take Allie away from her siblings, she is already away from her mother.
I had thought of that. It's just he made such a big deal out of it when they first moved in, you'd think he'd not want her there without one of her parents. I don't know. I think it's just more that the writers don't want to write for Lucas, which is a shame because I do like him most of the time.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

supercool74
Sep 13 2013, 06:31 AM
S loves EJ
Sep 13 2013, 04:32 AM
Maybe Lucas donīt want to take Allie away from her siblings, she is already away from her mother.
I had thought of that. It's just he made such a big deal out of it when they first moved in, you'd think he'd not want her there without one of her parents. I don't know. I think it's just more that the writers don't want to write for Lucas, which is a shame because I do like him most of the time.
The writers does not want to write lucas involving with anything past or current stuff whether good or bad the same they will not mentioned lucas involvement with Franco Kelly mess which still mention until 2007 or when will was blackmail they could have lucas mentioned that same thing happen to him his experience about it or now with him not want allie live in dimera mansion.as lucas I thought it could good idea to involved the past with Franco Kelly with lucas shooting Franco to save his mom and than Kate frame Sami and lucas not saying anything until the last second with the current story now that Sami in jail but I knew it not going to happen not because whitewash or rewrite it because lack of writers to write anything to lucas if it will mentioned probably just Kate the show bother to write to her bit
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

S loves EJ

While I agree that the writers doesnīt seem to want to write for Lucas (it was some twitter though about BD and LK working together), I do think my explaination makes sense though, especially if Lucas is seeing Allie on regular basis and by doing that keeping an eye on things, and if he would hear or see anything alarming then take Allie away from the mansion. The reason Lucas let Allie stay there in the first place was because Sami told him that he would not want to take her away from her brother and sister.

concerned
Member Avatar

Its not like it would be the first time they have been separated.

And Lucas's issues with Allie being at the Dimera house should trump sibling separation issues.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 12 2013, 11:58 AM
magicsteacher
Sep 12 2013, 11:32 AM
It has been said that there is no reality, only perception, and I guess it depends on what one's perception of chemistry is. Mine is not physical abuse, rape, murder and kidnapping by either party in a couple and so, my perception of chemistry is not ejami. It might be others', but it sure isn't mine.
I don't like the implication that because I think Ejami has chemistry that I'm a fan of physical abuse, rape, murder, kidnapping, etc.
Whoa.... I am not implying that either you or any other fan of Ejami is a fan of physical abuse, rape, murder or kidnapping. These are things that happened between Sami and EJ over the years, on both their parts, and because of those things, don't provide couple chemistry for me. Chemistry is subjective.. there is no right or wrong.

mirabella

supercool74
Sep 13 2013, 04:28 AM
Random observations. I liked how Sonny was talking about "our family"...not "our families"...like he is a part of Will's family or vice versa. It just sounded sweet.

And I don't want to start a whole EJ/Lucas war on here because I'm not partial to either but I find it odd that while Sami is in jail that Ally is still living at the Demira mansion with EJ. Where the hell is Lucas? I just can't see him being okay with that.
I was discussing that with some twitter friends last week. You would think that Lucas would have Allie. I know he would not want to leave her at the Dimera mansion when Sami is not there. Even if the writers don't want to write for Lucas right now, they could have had someone mention that Allie was staying with Lucas while Sami is in jail. That would be so easy, especially since we hardly ever see her anyway. It would definitely be more realistic than believing that Lucas was okay with Allie staying at the Dimera mansion all these months while her mother is not even there.

S loves EJ

I think they have all been hoping that Sami would be home soon, it would be different if Sami would actually be sentence to life then of course Lucas would take Allie out of there, and arrange for the siblings to meet at weekend or something.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply