Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The New Will: Guy Wilson
Topic Started: Sep 11 2013, 08:18 PM (21,991 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Will is being David Banninged & Sami is being Julied. lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

EJ_SamiFF
Sep 11 2013, 08:55 PM
blueskies
Sep 11 2013, 08:47 PM
LonePirate
Sep 11 2013, 08:46 PM
I'm surprised they chose someone that old. He looks younger in some of his photos but he looks his age or older in others. Maybe they are going to SORAS Will?

His credits don't suggest anything that would warrant Days needing to lock him into the role immediately. I doubt that will ever be explained, though.

I'll give him a chance. If he can act and he has no reservations about displaying same sex intimacy, then he'll be fine.
yeah...i just realized there's only 9 years between him and Ali!
On Gh DZ and LC(Dante and Olivia) are only 9 years apart in RL also and she plays his mother. :blulaugh:
I don't exactly buy that either because he doesn't look THAT young & she doesn't look THAT old. lol

blueskies
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
blueskies
LonePirate
I'm surprised they chose someone that old. He looks younger in some of his photos but he looks his age or older in others. Maybe they are going to SORAS Will?

His credits don't suggest anything that would warrant Days needing to lock him into the role immediately. I doubt that will ever be explained, though.

I'll give him a chance. If he can act and he has no reservations about displaying same sex intimacy, then he'll be fine.
On Gh DZ and LC(Dante and Olivia) are only 9 years apart in RL also and she plays his mother. :blulaugh:
Cady McClain's only 6 yrs older than nu-JR. Bugs the CRAP outta me!

camera shy

I wonder if she'll get into trouble for revealing that information?

michr544125

He is hot! I know I haven't seen it yet and no idea about his acting but I really think him and Freddie are going to be hot together! Ok, at least I hope :lol: .

Sevprince

His last name is Wilson. :lol:

michr544125

Sevprince
Sep 11 2013, 09:09 PM
His last name is Wilson. :lol:
That's scary crazy :lol: .

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Matt
Sep 11 2013, 08:36 PM
so, what's the over/under on how long it will take the WilSon craycrays to bombard that poor kid?
Long enough for you to post this and for me to look at his mentions. Poor kid, welcome to the jungle! :drunk:

michr544125

Spencer Hastings
Sep 11 2013, 09:14 PM
Matt
Sep 11 2013, 08:36 PM
so, what's the over/under on how long it will take the WilSon craycrays to bombard that poor kid?
Long enough for you to post this and for me to look at his mentions. Poor kid, welcome to the jungle! :drunk:
I'm one of those crazies.. i gave him a couple of welcome tweets. I'll admit it. I think I'm so bored of the chemistry between Freddie and Chandler that I'm just excited at there being hope a new fire might be lit between Freddie and this new actor.
Edited by michr544125, Sep 11 2013, 09:18 PM.

Graceland
Member Avatar

If the chemistry is there between him and Freddie, then all we be okay. He better know how to kiss another man. None of that pursed lips crap!

Sparrow

He's cute and a little weird. I like him.

Ellie

LonePirate
His credits don't suggest anything that would warrant Days needing to lock him into the role immediately. I doubt that will ever be explained, though
The issue is that if you want to hire someone, you pay them. They either start the job immediately, or you pay them to wait for you, in what is known as a holding deal. It's not like other career fields where someone could say in August, "You're hired. Please report to work January 1st." So with Days being as budget-conscious as they are, it makes sense, and all the more so if the TV Guide theory was right that they wanted to stick it to Chandler.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I'm going to miss Chandler, of course. When given the right writing, he added layer upon layer to Will.

But I will definitely give the new guy (ha) a chance to become part of Wilson (ha ha).

Jason47
Member Avatar

Oh well, there went my fun teaser I was going to post in the near future...I was going to say something along the lines of: "Hey Wilson fans, the New Guy has started taping as Will." Thanks Jen :(

annie21

blueskies
Sep 11 2013, 09:04 PM
EJ_SamiFF
blueskies
LonePirate

Cady McClain's only 6 yrs older than nu-JR. Bugs the CRAP outta me!
Joy Garrett (Jo Johnson) was only six years older than Stephen Nichols (Steve Johnson).

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

So It's evident they are spreading Will.. At least a bit..he could nicely pass off as Lucas' kid too not just Sami's...

Ian H
Member Avatar

his name is wilson? lol okay!! hes kinda cute

Graceland
Member Avatar

Tumblr picked up instantly on his last name. lmao!!!

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Jen sure has a big mouth. I can't imagnine TPTB will like her opening her big mouth and spilling this news. Idiot.

I do hope this guy can make me at least tolerate Will and WilSon more. We will see.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Jen's going to get in trouble!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply