Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, Sept 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 12 2013, 12:51 AM (6,538 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

I Miss This Bitchy Sami

concerned
Member Avatar

Jump back in the sewer Sami.

(note this is relevant to picture).

I miss days sets with sewers. (and pools and cars)
Edited by concerned, Sep 12 2013, 06:27 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Eugenia!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
Brady & his Fancy Face

wohoo! I LOVED Eugenia!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Loved Eugenia! She was a great Sami Brady rival.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

My first day watching at noon!

Okay, I love that JJ actually thought about and stuck up for Rory as I hated that he tried to throw him under the bus when he got arrested. I hope he thought the better of that.

Justin as superlawyer is always welcome.

I love how JJ being a minor is mentioned for this as a reason why he'll be lightly treated, but everyone acts like Will shooting EJ when he was younger is going to send him away forever when he was also a minor. (Show, please resolve that, the well has run dry.)

Jennifer is a sanctimonious bitch who hasn't even thought of sending JJ to see Marlena.

Brady and Chloe must have gotten an annulment or Days Catholic rules on getting married in the church are different.

I love the scenes between Stefano and Kristen with her crazy priest-raping scheme treated by both as logical and normal behavior. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, even if she's adopted.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Rory's mother is a dannifer propping verbal abuser. I don't like how she treats her son, but the actress is good. The verbal abuse happened today dannifer propping last time, btw.

I have a hard time with Abigail's crocodile tears over JJ, though I still like Kate Mansi. She's been horrible to him since the moment he return home since he doesn't love Daniel. And I hated the phony sans Jack flashback.

Rory is a true friend to JJ, trying to take the heat for him. I hope JJ remembers that.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Victor and Marlena make a great team. And I love Nicole trying to help, especially since she's not propped Dannifer once today!

Honeybees
Member Avatar

JT is supposed to be the bad guy in this Abigail/JT scene, but frankly Abigail is so sanctimonious that I am very glad if JT puts her in her place.

Oh, there's this nice moment when JT seems really smug about putting Abigail in her place but then looks a little like she knows that might be a bad idea.

She also scornfully called Abigail "princess", which is cool. On the other hand, I wonder when JT last visited Donovan manor.
Edited by Honeybees, Sep 12 2013, 11:32 AM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

*Snerk* Nicole called Marlena an arrogant priss. The dialogue is sharp today, as is the writing in general.

LovingDays

looks way better than those 3 episodes of the week we had

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Okay, they've done this bit where Abigail makes a cake on JJ's birthday, and there's this nice scene between them where you get genuine affection between them. Then, JJ tries to make excuses for his behavior and blames Rory and Abigail gently calls him on it - and then Jennifer interrupts and is a sanctimonious bitch.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

There was an Abby/JJ flashback today with Jennifer taking a picture of them as kids. They hired these kid actors, who looked the part, but the hole thing was ridiculous to me since I remember Ashley Benson's teen Abby holding baby JJ on the show. :lol:

Honeybees
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Sep 12 2013, 11:45 AM
There was an Abby/JJ flashback today with Jennifer taking a picture of them as kids. They hired these kid actors, who looked the part, but the hole thing was ridiculous to me since I remember Ashley Benson's teen Abby holding baby JJ on the show. :lol:
And the happy family scene had no Jack whatsoever!

peaches179

Honeybees
Sep 12 2013, 11:34 AM
*Snerk* Nicole called Marlena an arrogant priss. The dialogue is sharp today, as is the writing in general.

Marlena/Victor on today? I'll be watching today. Thanks for the heads up! :)

Honeybees
Member Avatar

So, JJ was expelled from school for selling drugs and Jennifer didn't think to get him to a therapist? She didn't think to look into whether JJ has a serious drug problem (which i don't think he does, more like self-medication).

I am glad that JJ is still a lying little manipulator. As sympathetic as I find him, I wouldn't buy him turning over a new leaf with one arrest.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 12 2013, 12:51 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Oh no, Sami again. I vaguely remember Eugenia. Can't recall anything about her though :shrug:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Honeybees
Sep 12 2013, 11:19 AM

Jennifer is a sanctimonious bitch who hasn't even thought of sending JJ to see Marlena.

THIS! And more. So many ways to utilize Marlena and weave her into the stories. 99/100s of Salem is nuts anyway.

LovingDays

Flashbacks Are Back!!! Make It Stop!
Edited by LovingDays, Sep 12 2013, 12:00 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply