Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, Sept 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 12 2013, 12:51 AM (6,484 Views)
LovingDays

Jennifer Looks Pretty
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

OMG YAY! Nicole/Victor

LovingDays

Today Episode>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Past 3 Days
Edited by lysie, Sep 12 2013, 12:08 PM.

Lori

Yes to Ciara and Brady's Brady Brunch.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

Can this show be any better

Justin,Marlena,Kayla,Victor,Kristen,Stefano,Nicole

Edited by LovingDays, Sep 12 2013, 12:14 PM.

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

I really fucking wish J.J would call Jennifer the bitch out on the fact that her orange lover put his hands on HER SON in anger. It's called assault on a minor. But of course it will never happen. That orange bastard can abuse and assault anyone he wants too. :flipoff:

KAM

Ciara to Brady: "You silly goose." Ciara cuts to the chase as usual. That's still the nicest thing to be said about him all week.
Edited by KAM, Sep 12 2013, 12:10 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Marlena's diagnoses of Kristen would hold more weight for me IF they actually showed it to be true in a medical sense like we see Kristen's old therapy records or something like that. Or we see that Kristen's personality and actions aren'tin direct conflict with Marlena's procgnosis of her behavior. The fact that it is really just bothers me.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

JJ's 8th birthday that we've never seen because he was shipped off to the UK when he was like 4.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

OMG I am so tired of looking at that black nylon clad leg!!! :'(

When did Eric Brady become so religious? His response to everything is to pray about it :rolleyes: it's a little overboard.

Stefano congratulating Kristen on her engagement was ridiculous, and then the kiss on both cheeks... Geez :rolleyes: why does Kristen have a robin's egg on her finger?

Stefano thinking that Kristen's plan to get revenge on Marlena through Eric was brilliant is a joke. Where is the real Stefano? The one who didn't tolerate fools?

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Sep 12 2013, 12:13 PM
JJ's 8th birthday that we've never seen because he was shipped off to the UK when he was like 4.
That, and Abby was nearly 16 when JJ was born...

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Sep 12 2013, 11:19 AM
Jennifer is a sanctimonious bitch who hasn't even thought of sending JJ to see Marlena.

No surprise there. She didn't think to call Marlena for Jack either. :flipoff:

Keith
Member Avatar

Dear TPTB, Abigail and JJ were never that close in age. And if they were, Jack would have been there and Jennifer wouldn't have had as many age lines. Fake flashback is faker than fake.

I really wish someone would point out that there was a time that Kristen was good and incredibly faith-based. Marlena should remember that as well as anybody, even if she has a million reasons to hate her.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

JJ and Abby grew up together!!! ROFL!!!

LovingDays

Arianne Zucker looks pretty with her hair

LovingDays

Victor/Nicole Scenes

WIN! WIN! WIN!

lysie
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Sep 12 2013, 12:11 PM
Marlena's diagnoses of Kristen would hold more weight for me IF they actually showed it to be true in a medical sense like we see Kristen's old therapy records or something like that. Or we see that Kristen's personality and actions aren'tin direct conflict with Marlena's procgnosis of her behavior. The fact that it is really just bothers me.
What was it today? If it's the same as last time, therapy records really wouldn't help, lol.

Lori

Nicole to Victor, "We're on the same side."
Victor, "I don't even want to be on the same side of the Atlantic as you."

LovingDays

lmao....Rory's mom his to funny

Brewster
Member Avatar

I love Ari's haircut!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply