Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, Sept 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 12 2013, 12:51 AM (6,576 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

PALMommy
Sep 12 2013, 06:34 PM
Supergirlx2
Sep 12 2013, 05:47 PM
Ciara's single scene was perfection! Just wish there had been more.

her Bristen fangirling is too cute for words!
If she starts pimping Fetch, I am sooooo outta here. :yuk:
no one would stand for Ciara pimping Fetch. her Bristen pimping stems from her strange attraction to Kristen as a result of the envelope.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Supergirlx2
Sep 12 2013, 07:41 PM
PALMommy
Sep 12 2013, 06:34 PM
Supergirlx2
Sep 12 2013, 05:47 PM
Ciara's single scene was perfection! Just wish there had been more.

her Bristen fangirling is too cute for words!
If she starts pimping Fetch, I am sooooo outta here. :yuk:
no one would stand for Ciara pimping Fetch. her Bristen pimping stems from her strange attraction to Kristen as a result of the envelope.
Now, Fetch pimping doesn't HAVE to make sense, does it?

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Ophelia
Sep 12 2013, 02:12 PM
It's amazing how much better this show can get in just a single day. I actually watched instead of ffwding. :)

I did think it was interesting that the flash drive Victor handed Marlena looks almost exactly like the flash drive Kristen is hiding. Now that Victor's has fallen in Kristen's purse we have a lot of potential for swapping and mayhem -- Marlena retrieving Kristen's by mistake and getting the evidence without even realizing it, Kristen accidentally stealing her own information the next time she plugs her flash drive in to watch some priest sex, and so forth.
We have had the "twosie of doom" (Daniel/Nicole),the 'letter of doom" (Stefano/Alice),the "photograph/envelope of doom" (Marlena/Ciara/Kristin),and now "the flash drive of doom".I like it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Holy cow! Marlena's jacket can be seen from space.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Thank goodness JJ is no longer a minor. Now Anne or Nicole can seduce him and make Jennifer's head spin in the process.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

guessgirl
Sep 12 2013, 01:34 PM
It's going to be unpopular but I don't really care for JJ. I don't feel sorry for him one bit and I had more empathy for Rory. JJ's a crappy friend. He just stood there while Rory tried to take the blame for what happen and didn't even say anything. Even when Jennifer knew he was lying he still wouldn't admit what he did was wrong. I wish he would own up to what he did instead of trying to make excuses or blaming someone else for his actions.

Theresa continues to annoy and irritate me. Her voice makes my ears bleed.
Yesterday JJ asked Rory to do him a favor.I think JJ asked Rory to make a statement saying JJ was practically a bystander to the drug dealing and accepting most of the blame for the drug deal.Given his past criminal history Rory demontrated loyalty that JJ did not deserve.The fact that JJ was willing to sacrifice Rory to save himself was the most disgusting behavior by JJ that I have seen so far.Grief for a dead parent will give you a pass for just so much,his grief is not license to engage in every bad behavior under the sun.I think JJ has crossed the line.Based on what Rory's mother said about his criminal past,Rory faced the real possibility of being charged as an adult and serving time in an adult prison.Rory was willing to risk a lot for JJ and JJ was willing to let him.Thank God Justin got Rory the same deal he got for JJ.Jennifer saw through JJ and Rory and I think this too added to her disappointment in JJ.I think Jennifer's demand that JJ hand over his telephone was reasonable under the circumstances.If he chooses to leave their home where she is paying all the bills when she makes an attempt to set some limits on his behavior,she should let him go.I don't think she should allow him to dictate what he will or will not do while she is paying all the bills including that of his attorney.I am on Jennifer's side today.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Few things on this show are as entertaining as Ciara's admiration and infatuation with Kristen. It's creepy, hysterical and an absolute joy to behold.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Yay to more Justin, Kayla, and Victor/Nicole and no Fetch/Dr.D-Bag and EJami!

Booo to everything else.

That was one down right ugly outfit on Sami's mom today.

Enough of those damn flashbacks!!!

Jen Lilley/Theresa continues to annoy me. I hate Abby, but she should slapped the crap out of that bitch Theresa.

Nice to see Justin with a different client that is NOT Sami lol.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I don't even know what to say about that fake flashback to JJ's eighth birthday other than Faux JJ seemed closer to 10 than 8.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Rory's mom is my favorite day player in ages. I would rather spend more time watching her than I would 75% of Salem's current residents.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Victor and Nicole never fail to disappoint when they share scenes together.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Theresa calling Abigail "Princess" generated a big laugh from me. That is such a perfect name for her.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I would never work anywhere if it takes two months to receive my first paycheck. Theresa is being screwed.

Ellie

Watched most of today's show. Kind of a boring midweek episode.

Didn't like most of the wardrobe... can't wait for Bloore to start.

I thought Rory's mother was terrible. I mean the actress seemed fine, but the writing and wardrobe felt like a caricature rather than a new character. At first glance I thought maybe they were doing a Calliope sort of thing.

I thought Missy's performance wasn't as good as it could have been. Like she was going through the motions of "mother disappointed in her son", but I didn't see any feeling behind it.

Ciara is amazing (that was today, right? these things blend). Love her Kristen girl-crush.

Loved Eileen's ipad pre-cana checklist... some very crisp writing right there.

Ellie

LonePirate
Sep 12 2013, 09:40 PM
I would never work anywhere if it takes two months to receive my first paycheck. Theresa is being screwed.
They covered that - it was her fault because she didn't go to HR when she should have.

Ellie

Oh right, Theresa. I liked Jen Lilley a lot today. Like you can tell what her motivations are even if the character is saying something different.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I don't what Abigail was thinking as no one in my family ever leaves the room and misses out on a good show when two other family members are arguing. She is one odd duck.

Sweet and Salty

concerned
Sep 12 2013, 01:13 AM
Jump back in the sewer Sami.

(note this is relevant to picture).

I miss days sets with sewers. (and pools and cars)
Has LK had lip plumping injection since then?

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I agree with those who think Eric is going to assume Nicole seduced him in the hotel room. Nicole 's refusal to talk to Eric and Eric never seeing a face in his dreams does not bode well. Things are going to get messy.

Sweet and Salty

I don't think Nicole could have any hairstyle and look bad.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply