Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kristian Alfonso BT Toronto interview
Topic Started: Sep 12 2013, 04:32 PM (1,168 Views)
LovingDays

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

Freaking LOVE Kristian Alfonso

Keith
Member Avatar

A year and a half? Has Bo even been gone that long?

Dreamy
Member Avatar

KA is so classy & so sweet.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

She seems as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.

ShaneDOOLFan

I think the tidbit she is referring to is Hope's new storyline.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I hope the thing fans have been asking for is Bo's absent being addressed, realistically. If Reckell isn't coming back, then Bo needs to be killed, "killed," or whatever. There is no way Bo and Hope would break up this way, like Steve and Kayla, which given their history and time apart, makes more sense for them.

michr544125

Does she ever age? Good for her. I hope I can age like she does.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Keith
Sep 12 2013, 04:57 PM
A year and a half? Has Bo even been gone that long?
Bo's last scenes aired almost a year ago, & they shoot 4 months in advance, so almost, yes.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

gailwinters
Sep 12 2013, 05:46 PM
she is! there is no act when it comes to her. the way she is on twitter is the way she is in interviews which is the same way she is at her jewelry shows which is the same way she is at other types of events.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

michr544125
Sep 12 2013, 06:27 PM
Does she ever age? Good for her. I hope I can age like she does.
No. she does not (even though she seems to have difficulty grasping that everyone thinks she looks the same way she did 15 years ago. she genuinely seems shocked/surprised/overwhelmed at the compliments).

blueskies
Member Avatar

Please tell me what we've been asking for is Bo's death!!!

Ellie

Are we sure that "what we've been asking for" isn't the Days book?

She looks great. I would have preferred a little more Days and a little less Home Shopping Network.

Keith
Member Avatar

Ellie
Sep 12 2013, 07:12 PM

She looks great. I would have preferred a little more Days and a little less Home Shopping Network.
I'm inclined from context, in response to discussion of Bo and Reckell, to think its her upcoming story.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Ellie
Sep 12 2013, 07:12 PM

it's not the book. she wouldn't have added it as a "tidbit" at the end of her comment about Bo if it was about the book. also, she would've just talked about the book. there's nothing secretive about it.

If Kristian had gone on the show to promote Days, there would've been more Days. But she's there to promote her jewelry line, so it makes sense that there's focus on her line.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 12 2013, 06:53 PM
gailwinters
Sep 12 2013, 05:46 PM
she is! there is no act when it comes to her. the way she is on twitter is the way she is in interviews which is the same way she is at her jewelry shows which is the same way she is at other types of events.
I will get to judge for myself when I see her at the book signing in Nashville! I'm so excited to meet her.

JoeBucs32

Okay...not only is she more beautiful than ever, but she is sweet, kind, professional. DAYS is so lucky to have her, especially have the lack of story they have given her over the past year. This new storyline better be worthy of her!!!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Love her enthusiasm in interviews- and of course her!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply