Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, Sept 13th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 13 2013, 01:24 AM (9,434 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Abby & Will, circa early 2000s-ish.

blueskies
Member Avatar

During SSK, right? This Will was like Pollyanna. And Abby blamed her mother for Jack's death when she donated his organs.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

blueskies
Sep 13 2013, 07:03 AM
During SSK, right? This Will was like Pollyanna. And Abby blamed her mother for Jack's death when she donated his organs.
Jack's organs were donated???

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

gailwinters
Sep 13 2013, 07:05 AM
blueskies
Sep 13 2013, 07:03 AM
Jack's organs were donated???
Yep, and he STILL showed up alive after, lol. It just proves that no character is ever dead, dead on a soap, organs can be donated, you can fall in a vat of acid, maybe even cremated, still born in a swamp and ya still come back to life years later.

OliveAnn

Looking at that Abby (I believe that's Jillian Clare), I'm reminded of how everyone was up in arms over Kate Mansi being a brunette and not a blonde, like she "should have been". I mean, after those blonde twins, Abby was played by two brunettes and Ashley Benson had light brown hair for the first couple of months of her tenure. Which reminds me: new hair and make-up team, please dye Kate Mansi's hair back to her natural hair color. Thank you.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Sep 13 2013, 07:39 AM
Looking at that Abby (I believe that's Jillian Clare), I'm reminded of how everyone was up in arms over Kate Mansi being a brunette and not a blonde, like she "should have been". I mean, after those blonde twins, Abby was played by two brunettes and Ashley Benson had light brown hair for the first couple of months of her tenure. Which reminds me: new hair and make-up team, please dye Kate Mansi's hair back to her natural hair color. Thank you.
It's interesting---considering some of the recasts over the years (Stephanie Johnson springs to mind-I loved Shelley Hennig but she looked nothing like Shayna Rose) you'd think we would be more flexible when it comes to the physical attributes of the actors involved in recasts, but sometimes it's hard. For instance, one of the reasons it took me such a long time to accept Kyle Lowder as Brady is he was blonde, and I always felt that John and Isabella's son should be dark-haired like they were. Also by having a blonde Brady you couldn't use flashbacks of the Billings twins---there were some great ones like when John said good-bye to Belle and him in Aremid. Although come to think of it, considering how the Black family was being written at the time, maybe that was the point! However, when Shelley Hennig took over the role of Stephanie I had no problem with the recast, so go figure. But with KL I kept thinking, "he's blonde."
Edited by JarlenaLante, Sep 13 2013, 09:33 AM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

It's Friday the 13th... why do I have a feeling Dannifer will be on?

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

NocturnalBlondie
Sep 13 2013, 10:40 AM
It's Friday the 13th... why do I have a feeling Dannifer will be on?
Posted Image

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Jennifer: "This is my house and my rules..."

Posted Image

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Nicole is pretending to be drunk and attacks Kristen at the HTS. Kristen drops her purse and Marlena picks it up and starts snooping.

#TeamMarcole

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Ugh, Daniel scenes... called it.

Posted Image

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

There are TWO Nicole and Kristen fights this episode, just saying... kind of awesome.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Justin and Adrienne scenes for those who care!

Keith
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Sep 13 2013, 11:13 AM
Justin and Adrienne scenes for those who care!
Something interesting for once!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Nicole: "Did it work?"
Marlena: "I don't owe you an explanation."
Nicole: "I thought we were working together."
Marlena: "No. No, we're not working together."

:angry:

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Oh yay. Daniel is at Jennifer's door. And she's crying in his arms about JJ being gone. Heartwarming. :sarcasm:

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

LOL Kristen is attacked by a shih-tzu at the park. :lol:

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Sep 13 2013, 11:24 AM
Nicole: "Did it work?"
Marlena: "I don't owe you an explanation."
Nicole: "I thought we were working together."
Marlena: "No. No, we're not working together."

:angry:
I guess it's 'Everybody Shit on Nicole' week.

LovingDays

Yay Justin & Adrienne but god wtf is Adrienne wearing

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply