Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, Sept 13th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 13 2013, 01:24 AM (9,234 Views)
Sweet and Salty

Kinay
Sep 13 2013, 06:29 PM
Romancer66
Sep 13 2013, 05:46 PM
JDeveraux_91
Sep 13 2013, 05:35 PM
KweenBoda
Sep 13 2013, 03:41 PM
And for the record J.J can do anything he wants to his bitch of a mother and I would be on his side. They have destroyed her character to the point..I WANT HER FUCKING GONE! I have to tape this shit and FF later! Screw you Corday!
His bitch of a mother hasn't been a mother to him in years and that's why he's behaving as he is. She shipped him off to boarding school and seemed to have forgotten about him. Then his father dies and instead of bringing him home to cope with the loss, she leaves him there and proceeds to chase after Orange Dong. Yeah, I can completely see why the kid is a mess and why he resents his mother so much. It's pretty freaking obvious why he resents that shrew. And no, I don't care if JJ supposedly wanted to stay at school after Jack's death. Bitchifer should have brought him home and tended to him. I guess getting a ride on Daniel's glow stick was more important? She deserves whatever he hands out for being such a pathetic excuse of a parent.
What annoys me is TIIC having JJ reiterate over and over that he didn't want to come to Salem after Jack died--as if that somehow excuses Jen-Jen for neglecting him. Newsflash, chimps: planes fly in two directions. There was nothing to stop Jennifer from going to London and spending a lengthy amount of time there, or even relocating there permanently. She wasn't employed at the hospital when Jack died. She clearly wasn't hurting for money if she could afford to pay JJ's school fees in another country. And even if she did find herself financially struggling after Jack's death, it's cheaper to maintain one household in one place, so, again--she could have moved back to London. No conflict about her daughter either: Abigail is an adult and can live where she chooses, whether Salem or the UK. But I guess being in the same country as her troubled, bereaved teenage son would have interfered with her pursuit of Daniel, so of course she just had to stay in Salem. :rolleyes:
I see JJ being away at boarding school as a moot point . TPTB didn't see fit to cast a teenaged JJ until now so that can't be placed on Jenn's shoulders as bad parenting. It's like saying Bo is a bad father to Cierra because PR is off the show. We didn't get to see if or how often they visited or if it was JJ's own descision to stay in London. What we do know is that he got in trouble at boarding school when he didn't even know orange glow stick existed and that he's been lying to his mother since the first day he set foot in Salem, even when his mother believed his lies. She stuck up for him, believed in him , stopped seeing Daniel , gave him chances but he's the one who screwed up, not her. He will be crawling home soon enough and rotten mother that she is, she will take him in. I agree that JJ needs help and the whole family could use some counselling but I don't believe that Jen seeing Daniel or any other man is cause for her son to act so rebellious. I'm just curious what a 30 something year old Theresa is using as an excuse for being such a loser. I hope JJ doesn't fall in her trap.
No, Dr. Dan ISN'T the source of JJ's anger, but he sure as :censored: isnt helping. Definitely exacerbating! And, yes, Ciara is acting out because TBTB aren't explaining where Daddy is. I do understand what you're saying though.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Team WilSon
Sep 13 2013, 12:36 PM
I just can't with this.... :laugh: :laugh:

Posted Image
I am just getting stared with reading posts but if this has not been covered in a post,can someone explain why the cake on Jennifer's arm looks hairy.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Rosebud
Sep 13 2013, 06:45 PM
AFaithL
Sep 13 2013, 03:34 PM
Okay, I want Marlena and Nicole to be besties. Not enemies. So please end this plot point and move Marlena onto being the mother figure that Nicole never had. It would be great storytelling.
I think Marlena was right in being WARY of Nicole, and I also think when Nicole walked out Marlena looked like she felt bad and maybe they will need each other to take down Kristen and become friends.
I don't think she looked like sh.e felt bad at all.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

throughthehourglass
Sep 13 2013, 04:23 PM
Jennifer's dress makes her chest look horrible. Are the wardrobe people blind?
Jennifer is too old for the dress and it's too tight.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Okay.Have read all posts.Many have noticed Jennifer's hairy arm cake but no one has provided an explanation.I don't know why but I feel I need to have the mystery of the hairy cake solved.Jason? Anyone?

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Sep 15 2013, 07:36 PM
Rosebud
Sep 13 2013, 06:45 PM
AFaithL
Sep 13 2013, 03:34 PM
Okay, I want Marlena and Nicole to be besties. Not enemies. So please end this plot point and move Marlena onto being the mother figure that Nicole never had. It would be great storytelling.
I think Marlena was right in being WARY of Nicole, and I also think when Nicole walked out Marlena looked like she felt bad and maybe they will need each other to take down Kristen and become friends.
I don't think she looked like sh.e felt bad at all.
That's okay, it's kind of a subjective thing.

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

PatNS
Sep 14 2013, 10:18 AM
Adrienne gets up from the bench in the hallway when she sees Justin. How's the trial going? Justin - Fine. Actually we probably shouldn't even be talking given that you're here to testify for the prosecution. Adrienne - Yes but given the fact that I'm the one who came forward with the evidence that could help you win Sami's case I thought ... Justin - What? Adrienne - I thought this could be a first step. Justin - Towards? Adrienne - Us working things out.

Justin - I appreciate you coming forward with the information about Timmy Bernardi's bank account and I'm also sorry that we haven't had a chance to speak lately. Adrienne - I understand. I'm sure you've been busy preparing for the case and I am testifying for the prosecution. Justin - There is that. Adrienne - I just want justice. Justin - That's what I want too. Adrienne - I don't want to fight and I don't want to live apart. It just seems so strange and sad. I miss you. Maybe when all this is over we can start talking again. Justin - I hope so. Adrienne - You probably have to get going. Justin - Yeah, I do. Adrienne - Good luck. Justin - Thanks.

Adrienne - I am so sorry Marge. I know the truth must have been so difficult to hear. Marge - The truth! You have no idea what the truth is. You struck up a friendly conversation with my son so you could sneak a look at his belongings. Adrienne - No, he dropped his bag and his little passbook. I was only trying to help. Marge - You were only trying to help yourself worm your way back into your husband's good graces. Adrienne - No, that's not why I came forward. I always said I wanted justice. Isn't that what you want too? Marge - My husband is dead. Dead! The only justice is that Sami Brady spends the rest of her life behind bars.

I was so confused by the scenes between Justin/Adrienne/Marge. I feel as though I missed an episode with Adrienne coming forward with evidence that would help the case. I also do not remember a scene between Adrienne and Marge's son.

Did all this happen off-screen? Or have I missed an episode?

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

BeeBee
Sep 15 2013, 08:46 PM
Okay.Have read all posts.Many have noticed Jennifer's hairy arm cake but no one has provided an explanation.I don't know why but I feel I need to have the mystery of the hairy cake solved.Jason? Anyone?
It's a mystery.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

daysfan2
Sep 15 2013, 09:08 PM
PatNS
Sep 14 2013, 10:18 AM
Adrienne gets up from the bench in the hallway when she sees Justin. How's the trial going? Justin - Fine. Actually we probably shouldn't even be talking given that you're here to testify for the prosecution. Adrienne - Yes but given the fact that I'm the one who came forward with the evidence that could help you win Sami's case I thought ... Justin - What? Adrienne - I thought this could be a first step. Justin - Towards? Adrienne - Us working things out.

Justin - I appreciate you coming forward with the information about Timmy Bernardi's bank account and I'm also sorry that we haven't had a chance to speak lately. Adrienne - I understand. I'm sure you've been busy preparing for the case and I am testifying for the prosecution. Justin - There is that. Adrienne - I just want justice. Justin - That's what I want too. Adrienne - I don't want to fight and I don't want to live apart. It just seems so strange and sad. I miss you. Maybe when all this is over we can start talking again. Justin - I hope so. Adrienne - You probably have to get going. Justin - Yeah, I do. Adrienne - Good luck. Justin - Thanks.

Adrienne - I am so sorry Marge. I know the truth must have been so difficult to hear. Marge - The truth! You have no idea what the truth is. You struck up a friendly conversation with my son so you could sneak a look at his belongings. Adrienne - No, he dropped his bag and his little passbook. I was only trying to help. Marge - You were only trying to help yourself worm your way back into your husband's good graces. Adrienne - No, that's not why I came forward. I always said I wanted justice. Isn't that what you want too? Marge - My husband is dead. Dead! The only justice is that Sami Brady spends the rest of her life behind bars.

I was so confused by the scenes between Justin/Adrienne/Marge. I feel as though I missed an episode with Adrienne coming forward with evidence that would help the case. I also do not remember a scene between Adrienne and Marge's son.

Did all this happen off-screen? Or have I missed an episode?
Adrienne came forward with the new evidence last week. She was talking to Marge and Timmy, somehow Timmy's bag spilled and a bank account book fell out and Adrienne found it. And took the book to the cops.

Sweet and Salty

BeeBee
Me TOO!

BeeBee
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Sep 15 2013, 09:13 PM
BeeBee
It's a mystery.
I am not prepared to give up so easily.Unlike the ability of Jack to survive his organs being harvested and donated,the mystery of the hairy cake must be solved!!

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

BeeBee
Sep 15 2013, 08:05 PM
throughthehourglass
...and she has starved her breasts away.

jwsel
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Sep 15 2013, 11:30 PM
ladyofthelake
BeeBee
It's a mystery.
I am not prepared to give up so easily.Unlike the ability of Jack to survive his organs being harvested and donated,the mystery of the hairy cake must be solved!!
My guess is that regular icing would have melted under the lighting and they couldn't just do a fake cake because they needed something to stick to Jennifer, so the cake's "icing" had to cause a realistic mess, but also had to be more stable than regular icing. So the prop people probably used something -- fur or fabric -- to prevent the icing from melting running down the sides of the cake and onto the table and make it more stable. It looks like they either attached a piece of fabric to the cake and coated it with some sticky substance resembling icing on both sides or they just mixed fibers with the sticky substance. When Missy fell into the cake, the mixture attached to her arm, but the threads from the fabric remained visible.

I hate to say it, but it looks like Jen stuck her arm into what my dog leaves behind the day after she gets into a trash can that she shouldn't.

jwsel
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Sep 15 2013, 11:39 PM
BeeBee
throughthehourglass
Those dimples were supposed to be breasts?

BeeBee
Member Avatar

jwsel
Sep 16 2013, 12:16 AM
BeeBee
ladyofthelake
BeeBee
It's a mystery.
My guess is that regular icing would have melted under the lighting and they couldn't just do a fake cake because they needed something to stick to Jennifer, so the cake's "icing" had to cause a realistic mess, but also had to be more stable than regular icing. So the prop people probably used something -- fur or fabric -- to prevent the icing from melting running down the sides of the cake and onto the table and make it more stable. It looks like they either attached a piece of fabric to the cake and coated it with some sticky substance resembling icing on both sides or they just mixed fibers with the sticky substance. When Missy fell into the cake, the mixture attached to her arm, but the threads from the fabric remained visible.

I hate to say it, but it looks like Jen stuck her arm into what my dog leaves behind the day after she gets into a trash can that she shouldn't.
That's a plausible theory but I wonder why they chose chocolate cake and icing instead of yellow cake with white icing.Her arm would have looked less disgusting,if they had chosen the latter.Thanks I can now move on.
Edited by BeeBee, Sep 16 2013, 01:00 AM.

Sweet and Salty

jwsel
Sep 16 2013, 12:17 AM
mer4santo
Sep 15 2013, 11:39 PM
BeeBee
throughthehourglass
Those dimples were supposed to be breasts?
Ewww

Sweet and Salty

BeeBee
Sep 16 2013, 12:58 AM
jwsel
Sep 16 2013, 12:16 AM
BeeBee
ladyofthelake

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

That's a plausible theory but I wonder why they chose chocolate cake and icing instead of yellow cake with white icing.Her arm would have looked less disgusting,if they had chosen the latter.Thanks I can now move on.
Me as well. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply