Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SON Exclusive: "Game Changing Secrets" on Y&R!
Topic Started: Sep 14 2013, 10:50 PM (5,138 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

MORE EXCLUSIVE DETAILS: The Game Changing Secrets Set to Change Y&R Forever!

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/09/more-exclusive-details-the-game-changing-secrets-set-to-change-yr-forever
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Looks very interesting, and they do have to do something, EB is not going to work forever, I'm betting another two years and he retires, someone has to become the head of the family, it sure isn't going to be Nick or Victoria. Adam is the closest to being like Victor, MM just might be able to pull it off.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

So tired of Adam and MM..

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

When he blew up about the bugs I knew things were going to change hands. I like that he's finally standing up for himself.
He isn't the boy looking for Daddy's love, a man looking for love in the wrong women.
He has to get back with Chelsea and his little boy and be a man. Not crazy seeing MM's head explode with ego but hey...
I see Dylan finding out a lot of things in the next couple weeks.
He goes in for PTSD therapy and there learns that he was adopted, and that his blood parent's are in GC.
Nick and Avery end up getting married,
Sharon get's found out and they find out that Sharon's sick mind was working on Faith's young mind and Sharon screams that it's all Cassie's fault~!
Faith learns to love and accept Avery, Sharon learns to love white coats,
Nick, Avery and Faith ride off into the sunset for a honeymoon!

metitle
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo

MM just might be able to pull it off.
I dont pay attention to the actors outside of their characters.
Because they usually have two personality - their public personality and their private personality.
Usually, their public personality is dictated by their PR reps. For instance, the PR reps often tell their clients "to do this" or "say this to get attention". Meanwhile the actors real personalities are not seen by us - that is most times, they are family people who lead completely opposite lives of their public personalities.

Anyway, to get my point Yes, Michael Muhney's public personality definitely puts him in line with his character grooming.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

I've felt for some time now they were grooming Adam to take over for Victor when he retires. I'm not crazy about at all, but they've taken some of the devious crazy out of him and he is more tolerable. He also doesn't over play the facial expressions as much as he used to. I still like to think this new Abbott character is going to get pulled into the Newman/Abbott feud.

LPS
Member Avatar

If Muhney is the future of Y&R, then you might as well put a fork in the show. He can't pull it off. Honestly, I can see Billy Miller being the future of the show. Muhney just isn't that good of an actor.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Sep 15 2013, 01:01 PM
I've felt for some time now they were grooming Adam to take over for Victor when he retires. I'm not crazy about at all, but they've taken some of the devious crazy out of him and he is more tolerable. He also doesn't over play the facial expressions as much as he used to. I still like to think this new Abbott character is going to get pulled into the Newman/Abbott feud.
oh yes, he most definitely would have to have an age appropriate abbott to feud with, and it will be awhile before the grooming is complete.
I don't think he'd be feuding with Billy, Billy is too nice of a guy and most certainly isn't devious enough.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Billy is like Jack that way. You can read him like a book.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Sep 15 2013, 07:20 PM
Billy is like Jack that way. You can read him like a book.
That's for sure, look how his scheme with Melanie worked out. lol

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Right into the cow pie.

Posted Image

Yoryla
Member Avatar

This must be the biggest load of crap I've ever heard.

So, Victor and Adam have a tif, and the "canvas is going to change forever"? Bwahaa!

If the canvas didn't change when Sharon married Victor, it sure as the hell ain't gonna change now.

Tho, I'm sure Jilly is whispering sweet nothings into MM's ear about how he's about to become the "Next Victor Newman". Bwaha, yea, get ready to move into the old folks category, lol.
Edited by Yoryla, Sep 16 2013, 09:05 AM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

MM is one of the most egotistical actors I know of.

I detest his Twitter account, and I'm so dumbfound when people actually talk about it on message boards and ask that "What has happened to MM since he isn't tweeting anymore?". Omg.

metitle
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Sep 16 2013, 09:09 AM

I detest his Twitter account, and I'm so dumbfound when people actually talk about it on message boards and ask that "What has happened to MM since he isn't tweeting anymore?". Omg.
why do you go on his twitter account?
I dont know MM personally or professionally but if I believe he is egotistical, then I wont go on his twitter account.
Just like the message board, if you see a post that you dont agree or like, just ignore.
So ignore MM twitter account.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Shick
Sep 15 2013, 12:06 AM
So tired of Adam and MM..
He was okay until somebody told him he was fantastic (an insane twitter follower?), thus giving him a Jesus Complex.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Sharon marrying Victor didn't shock many, just another Newman notch on her head board. But Adam facing off with Victor and winning IS a game change.
I don't like MM either, I won't read his egotistical blogs or twitters, but I do like the stronger Adam.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Yoryla
Sep 16 2013, 09:09 AM

LOL I see that all the time too. I get a great laugh out of it :shame:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

MM is exaggeratting. This 'game changer' isn't as big as he says it is. And if he thinks he'll be the NuVictor, he's delusional. Never gonna happen.
Edited by bellajewel, Sep 16 2013, 01:11 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Sep 16 2013, 01:09 PM
MM is exaggeratting. This 'game changer' isn't as big as he says it is. And if he thinks he'll be the NuVictor, he's delusional. Never gonna happen.
I don't know about that, who else will take victor's place if EB should decide to retire? Certainly not Nick, the corporate world laughs at him, not Victoria, she isn't smart enough, if it was still Heather Tom, she could pull it off, maybe.
Adam is as ruthless as Victor, although usually in a criminal way, but he did inherit his scheming ways.
EB may have given tptb, a heads up, that he's planning on retirement in a couple of years and they are paving the way now for a new victor, it would take that long.
BTW, I still think, it will come out that Victor owns Chancellor, which could be a game changer in itself.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

They may be grooming him or leading him to believe he is to be the next Victor Newman, but he can NEVER fill those shoes.......NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!!! There will never be another Victor Newman :tclosed:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply