Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SON Exclusive: "Game Changing Secrets" on Y&R!
Topic Started: Sep 14 2013, 10:50 PM (5,278 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Sep 16 2013, 02:14 PM
They may be grooming him or leading him to believe he is to be the next Victor Newman, but he can NEVER fill those shoes.......NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!!! There will never be another Victor Newman :tclosed:
That's very true, EB made that role his own, but I'm wondering since JC died, if tptb are a little nervous about anyone over 60 and are planning ahead, they don't need to have another surprise death on the show.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Sep 16 2013, 04:40 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Especially having Victor die. No one will believe it anyway. He's died so many times and risen. Heck, he doesn't even need Easter to do it!

Shaco

Adam is the obvious choice, and only choice, to become the next VN. Who cares what the actor is like in RL? MM is a superlative actor, and YR is lucky to have him.

Shaco

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Shaco
Sep 19 2013, 02:05 PM
Adam is the obvious choice, and only choice, to become the next VN. Who cares what the actor is like in RL? MM is a superlative actor, and YR is lucky to have him.
Posted Image

Shaco
IMO there's no one that should replace TGVN. No one can fill his shoes. As for MM, he's got the biggest ego. He's not all that.
Edited by bellajewel, Sep 19 2013, 02:50 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

bellajewel
Sep 19 2013, 02:43 PM
Shaco
Posted Image

Shaco
IMO there's no one that should replace TGVN. No one can fill his shoes. As for MM, he's got the biggest ego. He's not all that.
He's not going to become Victor, but if EB retired, someone has to take over as head of the company, just like if Jack left, someone would have to take over as head of the company, not be jack.
I think after MM had all those tiffs on twitter, it seems like maybe he got slapped down by tptb and his attitude on screen isn't all that cocky anymore and I don't see any snarky tweets from him being posted anywhere.
His acting, imo, has improved, and it might be because I don't see his RL side anymore.

LPS
Member Avatar

Shaco

Shaco
His acting ain't that good. That's the big problem.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

The worst part about Adam is the damn whining. It is FF material. I'd rather he start his own company and leave NE to Victor. NE is Victor Newman vice versa. I don't want to see that punk running it.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Sep 22 2013, 03:02 PM
The worst part about Adam is the damn whining. It is FF material. I'd rather he start his own company and leave NE to Victor. NE is Victor Newman vice versa. I don't want to see that punk running it.
I hate it when he says" it's my company", my son's legacy".This is Victor's company, he built it with his own hands... I hate it when his children take credit for something they didn't do... If he wants to prove to his father he is his own man, he should start his own company....

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Superwoman
Sep 23 2013, 07:45 AM
3WishGenie
I hate it when he says" it's my company", my son's legacy".This is Victor's company, he built it with his own hands... I hate it when his children take credit for something they didn't do... If he wants to prove to his father he is his own man, he should start his own company....
That's true and Adam is actually the only one capable of starting and running his own company.
Nick can't run shit except his mouth, what's happening with his nightclub? At least when Neil had Indigo, we saw him there every so often.
Victoria, she's no businesswoman, she lets her emotions, jealousies and personal life interfere with her work.
When she was working, she was never at work.
As for the "legacy', maybe, but he's the grandson, right now it's yours and your half siblings legacy.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Sep 23 2013, 09:11 AM
Superwoman
3WishGenie
That's true and Adam is actually the only one capable of starting and running his own company.
Nick can't run shit except his mouth, what's happening with his nightclub? At least when Neil had Indigo, we saw him there every so often.
Victoria, she's no businesswoman, she lets her emotions, jealousies and personal life interfere with her work.
As for the "legacy', maybe, but he's the grandson, right now it's yours and your half siblings legacy.
It's true.. It is Victor's grandson after all but Adam needs to stop acting like he owns it....i dont hate Adam that much anymore because of Chadam but i really hope Victor teaches him and Jack a lesson for what they are doing to him.... I don't see how he could hurt Jack tho, unless he takes over Jabot again... :lol:

soulsistah
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Sep 16 2013, 10:55 AM
Shick
Sep 15 2013, 12:06 AM
So tired of Adam and MM..
He was okay until somebody told him he was fantastic (an insane twitter follower?), thus giving him a Jesus Complex.
I so agree with this. His ego is insufferable. It makes me loathe the character Adam even more than before. I don't follow anyone on Twitter, but his Tweets are always posted on soap message boards, as if his tweets matter. Not to me they don't because he seems to just like to hype himself and his storylines as "epic" every other week. If the future of Y&R is MM's Adam, then I may as well quit watching now. Despite his apparent God-complex, he isn't the saviour of Y&R and never will be.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Superwoman
Sep 23 2013, 10:05 AM
Sammie Jo
Superwoman
3WishGenie
It's true.. It is Victor's grandson after all but Adam needs to stop acting like he owns it....i dont hate Adam that much anymore because of Chadam but i really hope Victor teaches him and Jack a lesson for what they are doing to him.... I don't see how he could hurt Jack tho, unless he takes over Jabot again... :lol:
According to this link, Jabot is under the Chancellor umbrella. :lol:
http://wikibin.org/articles/chancellor-industries.html
I do believe, there is about to be a major Posted Image
Hey Jack, your ass is grass and I'm the lawnmower. Posted Image
Edited by Sammie Jo, Sep 26 2013, 01:38 PM.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Sep 26 2013, 01:31 PM
Superwoman
Sep 23 2013, 10:05 AM
Sammie Jo
Superwoman

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
According to this link, Jabot is under the Chancellor umbrella. :lol:
http://wikibin.org/articles/chancellor-industries.html
I do believe, there is about to be a major Posted Image
Hey Jack, your ass is grass and I'm the lawnmower. Posted Image
It is getting really interesting.... :cheer: :cheer:

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Um, wikis can be modified by anyone.......
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Sep 27 2013, 01:09 PM
Um, wikis can be modified by anyone.......
Maybe, but I am pretty sure Jabot is under the chancellor umbrella, if not, it's under the Newman umbrella, and Victor will soon own that, at any rate, Jabot does not stand alone, it's under one or the other..
If you can find any info that says otherwise, please post it.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Well, unless I missed something, Jack got Jabot back last year while still being in the wheelchair, and hasn't lost it since. Am I wrong?

Jabot has been under the CI umbrella before but that hasn't been the case for quite some time now.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Sep 27 2013, 06:22 PM
Well, unless I missed something, Jack got Jabot back last year while still being in the wheelchair, and hasn't lost it since. Am I wrong?

Jabot has been under the CI umbrella before but that hasn't been the case for quite some time now.
That's why it's so confusing, they bat that co around like ping pong ball. :huh:
I am almost positive that Katherine and Jack struck some kind of a deal and Jabot went over to Chancellor.
I've read a bunch of comments on other boards, that say Jabot is under the Chancellor umbrella.
Wasn't Cain involved with the Jabot models? He's CEO of Chancellor, he and Jack were involved in the choosing of the models, weren't they, one wouldn't be involved with the other if the two companies weren't together?
I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :shrug:

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Well we'll see what happens, but I doubt that if Katherine and Jack had struck some sort of deal and Jabot would truly be under Chancellor now, that it wouldn't have been revealed from Chancellor papers to Cane and/or to Neil at Jabot. I just don't believe it.

What I can believe, is Victor now acquiring Chancellor and merging or subsidiarising it with Newman. Do I like it? No. But in the bigger picture it really doesn't even matter, since we never see the Chancellor Industries office anyway.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Sep 28 2013, 02:21 PM
Well we'll see what happens, but I doubt that if Katherine and Jack had struck some sort of deal and Jabot would truly be under Chancellor now, that it wouldn't have been revealed from Chancellor papers to Cane and/or to Neil at Jabot. I just don't believe it.

What I can believe, is Victor now acquiring Chancellor and merging or subsidiarising it with Newman. Do I like it? No. But in the bigger picture it really doesn't even matter, since we never see the Chancellor Industries office anyway.
They wouldn't mention every subsidiary of CI in the will, when they say CI, that includes everything including the broom closet.
If the candy store on the corner is part of CI, no need to mention it.
Victor will probably buy NE for pennies on the $ since the stock is worthless now.
Remember when Summer decided she wanted to be a model, and she went to Jack's office at Jabot, then the next thing you know, Cane was in the middle of it?
If CI didn't own Jabot, why would Cane even be involved?
OR was that before Katherine made Cane CEO?
I've looked, I can't find the answers to these questions. lol

six
Member Avatar

Cane was involved in that story, because Jack hired him at Jabot, then Neil promoted him when he left Chancellor to run Jabot. Cane hadn't taken over Chancellor yet, because at that point, Katherine had come out of retirement and was trying to run it herself.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply