Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Once Upon A Time (Season 3)
Topic Started: Sep 16 2013, 10:40 PM (2,736 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Premieres on ABC,September 29th.

Super excited. :cheer: :wub:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I've been falling asleep early and waking up at 4am or just near it for the past few days. This morning I caught The Full Monty on tv and just realized Mr. Gold from OUAT was in it. It's a cute movie.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Rumple naked,yikes,lol.

Super excited for Joanna Garcia Swisher as Ariel this season.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Whoa!

buffyloverlori

I really enjoyed the show tonight. Its a show that me and my 3 kids all actually like and watch together, which doesn't happen a whole lot!!!!!!!!!! The only other shows our Bones, Agents of Shields, and Grimm!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully when the Wonderland one comes on that will be another one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Great episode.

Definately not the Disney Peter Pan.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

"Fillet The Bitch" haha.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

LOL @ Mulans face when Neal said they made a movie about her,she looked so confused.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I loved this season premire so much. I liked the mermaid portion too cool. I hate how evil this peter pan is. I liked seeing Robin hood again. All in all a good premire.

EmmaLara
Member Avatar

very excited :D :D

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

My obsession is back,the ratings for the premiere were down,but it was against football and breaking bad series finale.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Saw Belle in the promo,how the hell does she get to Neverland?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I never thought I would say this,but I hate Peter Pan and I have the hots for Captain Hook,lol.

buffyloverlori

I feel the same way as you Snowing Fan!!!!!!!!!!! It doesn't hurt that Hook is very sexy and I love the way he talks!!!!!!!!!!!! Last night was really good!!!!!!!!!!!! Next week Tinker Bell comes on and doesn't like Regina!!!!!!!!!!!! So it should be a very interesting episode!!!!!!!!!! So Pan doesn't like Emma does he, since he sounds like he wants Henry to turn on his Emma!!!!!!!!!!!! He probably doesn't like any moms since his a orphan or he just hates Emma for everything she is and is suppose to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I hope Charming gets help for his injury,I knew he was down playing it.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I like the actor playing peter pan. I loved how belle came and helped rumple. I wonder y rumple's doll keeps reappearing lol. I love hook too. I hope charming will be k. I like how the map pic appeared the moment emma said she was an orphan. i liked the scenes from the past too. next week is looking good with tinkerbelle.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20744536,00.html

Josh and Ginnifer are engaged,awesome.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Neal's in Neverland,yahooo.

So is Mulan a lesbian???Possibly.

I knew who Regina's happy ending was gonna be,too bad she chose her anger over love once again.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Who's Regina's happy ending?

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Oct 14 2013, 06:43 AM
Who's Regina's happy ending?
Robin hood

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply