Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Once Upon A Time (Season 3)
Topic Started: Sep 16 2013, 10:40 PM (2,788 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Premieres on ABC,September 29th.

Super excited. :cheer: :wub:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

What did everyone think of Tinkerbelle?

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

I really liked Tinkerbelle. Perfect casting. I think after she helps them find Henry, she'll get her magic and wings back. I sure hope so. Hope Prince Charming isn't killed off, I'm hoping Tinkerbelle will cure him after she gets her magic back, If not maybe Regina or Emma will be able to do so. Liking the idea of Mulan and Robin Hood, although I prefer the original actor in the role. Shame he left.
Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, Oct 14 2013, 05:15 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I am pretty certain Charming will be fine,Josh is still shooting episodes.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I loved tinkerbelle. I felt bad for her when regina didn't do wat tinkerbelle suggeted. I think her and robin would have made a good pair. I hope charming will be alright. I liked the way neal came to neverland so cool. I still like the kid playing peter pan. I hope tinkerbelle helps them out. I wonder wat is the history of tinkerbelle and hook lol. I hope tinkerbelle gets her magic bak. I loved the mulan and robin hood scenes. next week is looking very good as well.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I saw that Emma and Hook kiss next week,while I once hoped for it,I no longer do,she belongs with Neal.

Speaking of Neal,I loved him in this episode.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I am pleasantly surprised the show made Mulan Bisexual.

I used to want Emma and Hook together, but now it just wouldn't be right.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Rumple telling Neal he thought of killing Henry was a reunion killer.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I loved last week's episode. This peter pan kid is such a good actor. I wish neal had listened to his dad when he said he needed him. Poor henry is now hypnotized lol. I hope david tell snow white wats going with him. I loved the squid scene. I loved the cave that had neal's drawings. so far im loving this season alot. i cant wait for this week's episode.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I don't know if Charming made the right choice.

I wonder who is hanging next to Neal.

Ariel next week. :wub:
Edited by Snowing Fan, Oct 27 2013, 08:48 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ariel. :wub:

Regina,Arrggh. :frustration:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Today was the 50th episode of OUAT.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Regina was Dinglehoppered,lol,Little mermaid reference.

LanteFan
Member Avatar

I thought the little mermaid arc was a good one. I can't wait to see next week. Of course my favorite Belle is going to be on next week which is great. I missed seeing her (the real her not the made up her from Rumple's mind).

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I knew that Belle on the island was a trick.

LanteFan
Member Avatar

The clothes is what caught me on, seeing as Belle hasn't worse her "fairytale" costume's since the backstory.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

About time Charming told the truth,course it hurt to hear it right after Snow announces wanting another baby.

I did hear this week there shooting an episode that involves the death of a very loved character,hmm,oh boy.

LanteFan
Member Avatar

It sure did take him long enough to let her know. I wonder how he'll get off neverland. Oh no. I can't take someone else dying.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I saw a pic of Rumple looking like he was gonna stab Pan with his dagger,Pan is an evil snot so that wouldn't be a loss.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Spoiler: click to toggle

^^^I know who Rumple's father is.

Don't click the spoiler if u don't wanna be spoiled.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Nov 9 2013, 11:21 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Another good episode.

LOL at Ariel having no clue what half the stuff of Gold's was.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply