Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Once Upon A Time (Season 3)
Topic Started: Sep 16 2013, 10:40 PM (3,436 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

OMG,such an awesome episode,seriously the best one this season and one of the best ever.

Love the Disney pan,but once's Peter Pan,after tonight,I really,really,really,really hate Peter Pan.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Nov 17 2013, 09:09 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Scratching my head with something though,how the hell did Henry not see or hear the conversation between Pan and Rumple?Is he deaf?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ginnifer and Josh are having a baby.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57613129/ginnifer-goodwin-is-pregnant-expecting-first-child-with-josh-dallas/

Cool.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Nov 20 2013, 01:04 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

http://tvline.com/2013/11/21/once-upon-a-time-season-3-family-tree-additions/

Oh boy.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Peter Pan is rumble father and Henry great grandfather was quite a twist to the story. I figure Rumble knows how to escape the pandora box.
I ready to throw whining Snow White off a cliff during each episode and don't know how Charming keeps up with her holier than attitude.
I am waiting for the Regina/Robin Hood connection to start. :wub:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

It is part of history for Snow to always wanna do the write/proper thing,I mean the last time she did the wrong thing someone died and she got a back mark in her heart,I love her,but I do with she would do what maybe considered the wrong thing from time to time.

I am starting to get bored of Neverland,I hope they leave soon,I liked seeing SB again when Ariel was there.

I've seen spoiler pics,so I know Rumple does get out,how I have no idea.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Nov 22 2013, 02:44 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Nov 22 2013, 02:43 PM
It is part of history for Snow to always wanna do the write/proper thing,I mean the last time she did the wrong thing someone died and she got a back mark in her heart,I love her,but I do with she would do what maybe considered the wrong thing from time to time.

I am starting to get bored of Neverland,I hope they leave soon,I liked seeing SB again when Ariel was there.

I've seen spoiler pics,so I know Rumple does get out,how I have no idea.

Snow needs to realize that she can't get her perfect way all the time. She not part of a fairy tale any more, she dealing with real life situations that have consequences to her actions. She needs to stop whining and be grateful that she has her family back.

I also getting bored with Neverland because the plot seems to keep going into circles. I thought Henry was smarter boy, but Pan(his great grandfather) brainwashed him.
Too bad the show was not on NBC because Regina and Capt Renard(Grimm) would be a smoking hot couple.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Pan. Is. The. Worst.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I read that Ginnifer is 4 months along,no idea if it will be written into the show,that would explain why she Definately looked preggers in set photos I have see .

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Tomorrow's show shows a flashback of Regina adopting baby Henry.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

How is Peter Pan Henry's great grandfather? From last weeks episode i know Pan is Rumble's father so that makes Rumble Henry's grandfather? How are they related to Henry?I haven't watched since season 2 so I am behind.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

NM! Figured it out. Rumble's son is Henry's father.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Did not see the ending of tonight's show coming.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Me either. It's weird to see Peter Pan so evil! Lol

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

The show has cast Rapunzel.

http://tvline.com/2013/12/04/once-upon-a-time-cast-rapunzel-alexandra-metz/

Doesn't appear till March.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

This Sundays episode introduces their version of Medusa.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Winter Finale this Sunday,then OUAT will not be back until March,OMG,hate that.

Last night,another great episode.Poor Blue Fairy.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Team Regina all the way, cannot take Snow whining bitchy attitude.
So Pan goal was to release the curse again so that Storybrooke will be the new Neverland is boring.
Tinkerbell needs a makeover ASAP.
Heck, i would love to make out with Hook any day of the week.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Please no more curse,ugh.

Medusa was creepy looking.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Here we go again,talk about a cliffhanger,I am emotional wreck right now,oh no they didn't.

Doesn't return till MARCH,Are u kidding me?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply