Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Once Upon A Time (Season 3)
Topic Started: Sep 16 2013, 10:40 PM (3,480 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Belle,OMG. :hug:

I hated Peter Pan before,but now I really hate him. :hater: :OhMy: :frustration:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

:soapbox: To the winter season finale.
Now to get rid of Pan curse, the original curse had to reacted and the original characters go back to the Enchanted Forest. Yet Emma and Henry could not go back because they were not part of the curse and their memories erased was just :soapbox:.
Now the wicked witch of the west will be the villian in March.
Still looking forward to the Regina/Robin Hood connection.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

It's Tuesday and I am still processing,I am not happy about another curse,especially since we'll have doubtful Emma again,but overall it was a great episode.

I felt soooo bad for Belle when she fell to the ground after Rumple "died".

natdot99
Member Avatar

Snowing Fan
Dec 17 2013, 05:49 PM
It's Tuesday and I am still processing,I am not happy about another curse,especially since we'll have doubtful Emma again,but overall it was a great episode.

I felt soooo bad for Belle when she fell to the ground after Rumple "died".

None of them are dead. They all went back to the Enchanted Forest when Regina reacted the curse.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I have been wanting to see more Enchanted Forest than just flashbacks,but I will miss Storybrooke,assuming that it never appears again.

I don't believe Rumple is really dead,but if he were a lot of people would be pissed,I include myself in that,although,even when you die on this show you still come back in flashbacks.

I wonder about Ariel,since they all go back to wear they came from I assume she maybe a mermaid again.

And Neal,if he never went to NYC who will Emma think is Henry's father? So many questions right now.

Alin89
Member Avatar

it ended well for the yr. im going to miss the peter pan actor he was so good at his role. it was an amazing winter finale thats for sure. now im wondering how will emma remember lol. im wondering wat this danger be getting good though.
Edited by Alin89, Dec 22 2013, 11:09 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Now i understand why Once Upon a Time comes back in March, Dowtown Abbey comes on Sunday and I guess the TPTB did not want to compete for their ratings.
So Storybrooke will become OZ because the Wicked Witch of the West is the new Villian.
I guess since Hook already gave up the person he loved(his brother), his goal will to get Emma to remember Storybrooke.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Megan Ory(RED) will be coming back for at least one episode this season.

Well the reason Once took a long break is because ABC viewers complained about the constant breaks a lot of shows took last year,so instead of the whole 3 weeks of new shows,followed by a few more weeks of reruns,they decided to do all new episodes with a long break,then all new episodes without a break.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Jan 16 2014, 05:37 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Back March 9th.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

There writing Ginnifer's pregnancy into the show,Josh said on The View,I guess she is really big,it would be silly not to acknowledge it,lol,those are Josh's words.

They also alluded that the Charming baby is gonna be a known Fairytale character,now I am wondering who.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Mar 8 2014, 05:01 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Great episode.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I really liked the return episode. those monkeys scared the crap out of me. I wonder how henry will remember storybrooke. I love that snow is pregers. I get the feeling regina will be robin hood somehow. I'm happy that emma is bak in storybrooke as well. i cant wait for more next week.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

As an OZ fan,I am loving this.

Please,though,don't let Neal now be a flying monkey.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i dont him to be a flying monkey either. i loved last week's eppy. i was shocked at regina and zelina being sisters. i feel so bad for regina. im so happy rumple is back too. those flying monkeys r creepy. the sneak peak for next week's eppy is looking good.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I think the Snowing baby is another girl,with the wicked witch their and in wizard of Oz Dorothy lived with her aunt EM,which in this case could be EMma and plus their is what on the show HENRY would be the babies nephew,I could be just guessing,but I did catch onto that.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Noooooo,if they wanted to put a knife thru my chest,they did it. :frownie:

Poor Emma and Henry(especially when he gets his memory back).

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

So IF Hook gets Emma it will be by default in my opinion.

If I were Emma I would be cautious about a relationship,one guy gets his heart ripped out,another is Pinocchio and turns back into a little boy,another is a flying monkey,now Neal,OY.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

http://www.onceuponafans.com/apps/blog/show/42036692-michael-socha-joining-ouat-as-series-regular

A Once Upon A Time In Wonderland actor is joining the cast for season 4.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Apr 1 2014, 03:09 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I need Captain Swan to get a move on now that boring Neal is out of the way.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Yeah let Emma be with a guy who was sleeping with her sons grandmother,creepy.Besides I don't see Emma focusing on romance for a long time.Don't get me wrong,Colin(Hook) is cute,I just think Neal is cuter and I don't see much chemistry between Hook and Emma.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply