Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Once Upon A Time (Season 3)
Topic Started: Sep 16 2013, 10:40 PM (3,700 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Why didn't just officially kill Neal last year,but NOOO,they make Michael a cast regular,then kill him again,once wasn't enough,you gotta put fans thru it TWICE,although last time I knew he wasn't gonna be dead,but the writers have said this one will stick,damn it.And contrary to rumors Michael(Neal) did NOT want to leave,nor was he asked,he said on twitter it was strictly a storyline decision,but Adam and Eddie have not ruled out him coming back in flashbacks.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Apr 2 2014, 03:25 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

I didn't want neal to die. It was a bullshit move from the writers. I can't believe rumple has had his heart broken again with his son. Poor emma as well. I cant wait for today's episode with the showdown with zelina and regina.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Should call her the whiney witch of the west.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/ginnifer-goodwin-josh-dallas-married-043000575-us-weekly.html

Josh and Ginnifer got married. :)

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I really hate Zelina!!! How could she do this to Captain Swan!!! They truly are star crossed lovers. So much angst ahead :sheep:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I am usually more in tune with the show,but I did NOT see the end of yestarday coming,I am slipping ever since Neal's death,I should of guessed it since Zelena was hardly on last night.

Hook was a real ass for what he did to Ariel,choosing a ship over helping people,he should feel bad.

I like Hook,I just no longer like him for Emma.

LOL at Charming teaching Henry how to drive,not well though,but Henry is what,almost 13 now,so that was expected.

Give me more Regina/Robin Hood please,since I only have Snowing,Rumbelle and them to ship now.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

May 11 is the season finale. :(
Edited by Snowing Fan, Apr 14 2014, 07:06 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Kristen Belle said she would love to play her Frozen character on the show.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I really didn't like the latest episode. The writers aren't doing a very good job with this show. I really hate Zelina too. I think hook got what he deserved. I'm happy Ariel and Prince Eric r together. I think the next episode will better I hope.
Edited by Alin89, Apr 20 2014, 08:12 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

The next episode looks good.

natdot99
Member Avatar

:whooohooo: :whooohooo: :rockon: :cheer: :sweet: to the Regina/Robin Hood scene.
I loved the look on Snow White face when Regina told her ghost mother that she would have to got through her, I guess Regina wanted to make up for the past.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I really enjoyed Snow and Regina getting along and the Regina and Robin Hood kiss,FINALLY,imagine her feelings once she gets her heart back.

And someone please throw a bucket of water on Zelena.It does make me feel bad for her since her mother was such a bitch that she gave her away just so she can become rich one day,always was a gold digger.

The season finale will be two hours long. :)
Edited by Snowing Fan, Apr 21 2014, 04:42 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Regina and Robin kiss was hot! The rest of the episode was a bit boring but I guess its to give us background information for what's coming up.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I actually felt bad for Zelina and how Cora gave her up. I loved the robin hood/regina kiss. I loved ghost cora. I loved seeing Regina and snow bonding as well. Snow's mom was a bitch as well. I felt a little bad for Cora as well. She has lived a hard life. Poor rumple hate what Zelina is doing to him. I loved seeing Emma doing her magic as well. I don't think Zelina's plan will work. I also hope nothing bad happens to Snow's baby. I cant wait for the next episode.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I hope Zelena melts before doing any harm to Charming Baby number 2,it would be totally cruel for them to lose another child because of a witch.
Edited by Snowing Fan, May 1 2014, 11:49 AM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Vague details on the season finale.

http://sulia.com/channel/television/f/dbcd1631-7d36-4e73-bc0a-d23e541d553f/?action=prop&source=tw&form_factor=desktop

natdot99
Member Avatar

Alin89
Apr 26 2014, 06:36 PM
I actually felt bad for Zelina and how Cora gave her up. I loved the robin hood/regina kiss. I loved ghost cora. I loved seeing Regina and snow bonding as well. Snow's mom was a bitch as well. I felt a little bad for Cora as well. She has lived a hard life. Poor rumple hate what Zelina is doing to him. I loved seeing Emma doing her magic as well. I don't think Zelina's plan will work. I also hope nothing bad happens to Snow's baby. I cant wait for the next episode.

Cora wanted to be of royalty at any cost and Zelena interfered with her plans. Cora was already pregnant when she met Snow father and deceived him when he asked if she was pregnant. Cora became part of royalty when Rumple taught her to spin gold and thus married Regina father, Henry.
Cora killed Daniel thinking that he was just a stable boy, instead he was Prince Daniel von Frankenstein.
Cora was mad at Snow White mother because she exposed her lie to Prince Phillip(Snow Father).
In simple terms, Cora hated Snow White mother because she exposed her lie, Regina was mad at Snow White because could not keep her secret.
Zelena is mad that Regina was chosen over her to become part of the royal court. Unknown to Zelena, her father lied to Cora about being royalty, instead he was only a gardener for the royal family.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Question that has popped up on many once fan sites,how did Leopold not remember Cora when he met her again years later?

Alin89
Member Avatar

Thats true how couldn't he not remember. I loved last week's episode. I loved the way Henry got his memory back. I'm Regina broke the memory curse for everyone by kissing Henry. I love Regina and Robin. I liked seeing the good witch. I actually felt bad for Hook. I hope Neal comes back somehow. We need him. I liked how Snow decided to split her heart so charming could have the other heart. I cant wait for the next episode.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Awe Cute baby.

Right on Rumple.
Edited by Snowing Fan, May 4 2014, 09:10 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply