Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, Sept 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 17 2013, 12:58 AM (8,227 Views)
Romancer66

somuchwhatever
Sep 17 2013, 07:42 PM
Jennifer's de-virginization was a beautiful love *and* redemption story that took almost three years in the making, a delicious, slow build that had people going crazy for the pairing before they came together. It was with the man who gave up his life for Abby.

Abby's was a roll in the sack set to bad music with a dude who bagged her by lying about having cancer.

I choose to believe this is karmic backlash for her dissing Jack yesterday.
Kind of ironic how DAYS was once the "go-to" show when it came to selling Romance with a capital R. They might never have gotten the praise and respect that the Agnes Nixon or Bill Bell shows got, but they were acknowledged to be able to tell a compelling love story. Now? Not so much. I couldn't have cared less about this version of Abigail or which of the two rather dull guys she's been waffling between ended up deflowering her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sweethoney

I just watched Days I loved some of these storylines. Omg why is nick so crazy in love. I have to say I hate he chad used abby today, if he loved her he would have knew she wasn't ready to have sex she acted out of hurt because of her family issues. Chad is a con-artist he played her :( . Days first time are supposed to be special it looked so cheap where was the romance :shame: . When Abby finds out chad was lying to cam she is going to be hurt that she gave herself to him and he was lying about dying the whole time. Please put Cam and Abby together they are so cute.

marie1969

What a great episode for me. I loved that Ej was willing to sacrifice himself and Stephano for Sami. I felt so bad for him as I could feel his desperation.Trask should have taken him on his offer. She was over confident and she will end up with nothing by the end of the week. Take that bitch.

AS is doing an excellent job of selling Sami's despair and hopelessness. Seriously, my heart is breaking for both Sami and Ej.
Ejfano was my everything. I loved loved the showdown between father and son. It was long overdue. Stefano is one cold SOB. I know he is pissed at Ej, but does he even care about his grandchildren? I guess that is the main difference between Ej and Stefano. He (stefano) does not give a damn about anyone but himself while Ej has one great weakness his Samantha and their kids. That makes him vulnerable. I can not wait to find out what price Ej is going to pay for Sami's freedom. Good stuff, good stuff indeed.

I enjoyed the lumi scenes. At time like this when Lucas is showing that he actually cares about Sami, it really reminds me how awesome lumi can be as friends. In spite of their history, they started as friend and it makes sense for them to end up being friends. I have to give Lucas credit for not using the custody card during this whole ordeal and for putting the kids and Sami first. LOL at Ej getting Allie a fake passport too. Allie is part of the family too, so she is included. Oh Ej....be still my heart.

I don't really care that much that Chad is lying. I kind of figured he was LOL. It is not like he is lying to Abby. She came to him on her own and he even tried to stop. That is what she wanted. Getting rid of the competition is a very Dimera thing to do and I am glad Chad is finally embracing his Dimera side. Of course, this is going to bite him in the ass LOL. Oh well. I like Chabby and I enjoyed their love scene. Those two have chemistry and I wish the writers were serious about them.

I did not feel that Ejami were being pimped today. Stefano and Trask were just stating the truth as they see it. I think the writers have done an excellent job of showing us that Ejami are in love and that Sami means the world to ej. If some still do not buy it, I am pretty sure they never will. I think the writers get that. You can never 'sell' a couple to every member of the audience, no matter which couple.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Justin certainly makes Sami less annoying that's for sure. Did enjoy there scenes, could have done without the cry for EJ. Wally and Ali do have an easy and nice chemistry.

Not enough Justin!!!

Chad is an ass. Loathe him even more. Abby is a bore. So I did not find them that interesting at all. I just didn't see anything special about them.

Trask telling EJ to stuff it with the deal was priceless. Only time I could enjoy Trask. Still need for Justin to crush her.

EJ is an idiot and did not feel sorry for his stupid ass at all. I wish they would put him and Stefano and the rest of the damn DiMeras away. So over that family and overdone drama.

nice to see Lucas.

Sonny and Willass continue to asses. I hate that Gabi is getting involved with that loser Nick again, but those two sanctimonious asses can stuff it. It's Gabi's life- asshats.

Today was okay.

naptown
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Sep 17 2013, 12:24 PM
So can we expect a Chad and Abigail baby next June?
Only if she sleeps with Cameron or someone else soon. Because everyone knows the only time anyone on a soap gets pregnant is when she sleeps with 2 men and doesn't know who the father is.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Sep 17 2013, 08:42 PM
somuchwhatever
Sep 17 2013, 07:42 PM
Jennifer's de-virginization was a beautiful love *and* redemption story that took almost three years in the making, a delicious, slow build that had people going crazy for the pairing before they came together. It was with the man who gave up his life for Abby.

Abby's was a roll in the sack set to bad music with a dude who bagged her by lying about having cancer.

I choose to believe this is karmic backlash for her dissing Jack yesterday.
Kind of ironic how DAYS was once the "go-to" show when it came to selling Romance with a capital R. They might never have gotten the praise and respect that the Agnes Nixon or Bill Bell shows got, but they were acknowledged to be able to tell a compelling love story. Now? Not so much. I couldn't have cared less about this version of Abigail or which of the two rather dull guys she's been waffling between ended up deflowering her.
A compelling love story? Now wouldn't that just be something to behold?

It is a shame we've yet to see this writing team show they are capable of delivering what was once second nature and brought so many different characters near and dear to viewers hearts.

naptown
Member Avatar

So is Chad now living in Marlena's condo aka the hotel room Kritter raped Father Eric?

Lumi_are_true_love

I really loved the Lucas and Sami scenes today and loved when they were holding hands today,and loved when Sami truly was happy to see Lucas and lit up around Lucas when he came and seen her.

I loved the way they were looking at each other too and that they still love each other and I love when they were holding hands also for their two best friends who are really close being shown to still have feelings for each other and still love each other I loved watching them hold hands and watching Sami light up around Lucas and loved the cute like pinky swear between them. was wondeful I loved that they wanted to continue to hold hands and not stop doing so before Sami was taken back to court.

My favorite couple Lucas and Sami still have it and I loved when they held hands and loved the pinky swear and love the way they were looking at each other too and still love each other very much and again these two were off the charts today and once again stole the show in their scenes.

I loved the Will and Lucas father and Son scene where they shared a hug and loved that Lucas brought a toy elephant a yellow and blue one Sami and he saved from when Will was a baby the old but still very much like Brand new toy Will had as a baby and I loved when Will and Sonny were looking at Will's baby picture of him and snuffy the elephant Sonny said he thinks Arianna looks like Will. I loved when Lucas observed that Arianna has the same curl in her lip he does.

Sweet and Salty

camera shy
Sep 17 2013, 04:46 PM
IHeartSoaps
Sep 17 2013, 04:40 PM
Rosebud
Sep 17 2013, 04:32 PM
Yoryla
Sep 17 2013, 03:00 PM
Okay, may I just say I LOVE Melinda Trask! What a great, tough as nails SP! I has to laugh with her at EJ for making his pathetic plea. Loved her saying she would pick them out one by one by the end of the year. (Not that she'll succeed of course.) Laura Kai Chen has done excellent work there.
That actress was much better today in a one on one scene. Her acting in the courtroom scenes and larger group scenes is terrible.
Her stare down with James in court yesterday was really good and yes she does better with one or one.

Add me to the list who is not bothered by what Chad did. Ultimately he did not lie to Abby or play on her sympathies to get her in bed; she ended there on her own accord and has no room to be upset IMO.
Something tells me that Abby's not going to see it that way when the truth comes out.
Oh yeah. Abigail will be riding on her high horse big time.

Carly
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Sep 17 2013, 10:45 PM
camera shy
IHeartSoaps
Rosebud

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Her stare down with James in court yesterday was really good and yes she does better with one or one.

Add me to the list who is not bothered by what Chad did. Ultimately he did not lie to Abby or play on her sympathies to get her in bed; she ended there on her own accord and has no room to be upset IMO.
Something tells me that Abby's not going to see it that way when the truth comes out.
When the truth comes out, I suspect that Chad is going to take a bullet for Abigail or die to protect her in some way, and this will be how Chad ultimately redeems himself.

outrageous
Member Avatar

Loved the beginning of the showdown between Stephano and EJ. The looks he gave EJ were priceless and told me he got him just where he wanted him. EJ thought he ruined his father and Stephano took it as an amusing joke. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Chad is a jerk. I wonder how he'll end up leaving the show. Maybe Abby will shoot him.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

And the award for worst post-coital ensemble goes to .... Abby!

"Thanks for the deflowering. I'll leave as soon as I find my romper."

concerned
Member Avatar

Such a waste :facepalm:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Romancer66

Carly
Sep 17 2013, 11:24 PM
Sweet and Salty
camera shy
IHeartSoaps

When the truth comes out, I suspect that Chad is going to take a bullet for Abigail or die to protect her in some way, and this will be how Chad ultimately redeems himself.
Two men dying to save Princess Abigail the Sanctimonious? What a pity that she's yet to prove she's worth the sacrifice. She'll probably be as ungrateful to Chad as she's been to Jack. :rolleyes:

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Carly
Sep 17 2013, 11:24 PM
Sweet and Salty
camera shy
IHeartSoaps

I don't think that will be the case, who could possibly want to hurt Abby enough that she needs physical protection? If anything is going to happen to him, I think he'll just be caught in the crossfire of either the mess Kristen concocts as her story comes to a close or this war between Stefano and EJ.

S loves EJ

I think Stefano could have had a bigger reaction to the portrait, other people´s reactions have been more fun, maybe he should have said the right place for it would be in the basement.

I thought Days was really boring last week, even as a Ejami fan I found the trial to be boring. It got a little interesting on monday´s show when Ejami realized they were screwed, but still not totally feeling the show. I thought thuesday was an alright episode but nothing special. I did like the ending though with Stefano saying he didn´t have to do anything, yeah Stefano is the man he doesn´t do anything for free EJ, so I think the real drama will be start tomorrow.
Edited by S loves EJ, Sep 18 2013, 06:05 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
camera shy
IHeartSoaps
Rosebud

And I do not look forward to that. KM is so good but Abby is so sanctimonious lately I can't stand it. Blech.

spartan
Member Avatar

I wish I could care more about Chabby but with CM leaving.....meh.

Loved Justin comforting Sami yesterday when EJ couldn't be there. Yet another reason I love him.

EJ wanting to run with Sami and the kids is such an EJ thing to do. It's what Sami did when EJ was in trouble with the law last summer. Totally impulsive. Totally EJami.

I've enjoyed this week's build up to the trial's end. It's finally picked up.

EJohnny. :wub:

I cannot WAIT for EJefano scenes today. I have a feeling James & Joe were ready to have a little fun with this. :rockon:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Chabby's love scene went on fooooooooorever. Geez....it was really too much, especially when we know it was for nothing....Casey is gone and frankly I'm fine with that. I just wish they'd give KM something else to do....she's a pretty good actress.

Seeing Lucas is always a delight and I just wish this show wouldn't be so hell bent on not showcasing him and all his family connections. I continue to believe that Alison's best chemistry is with BD. Hands down, natural chemistry....it doesn't come off as 'acting' and at times she just tries too hard with her other guys. But anyway....loved the Lucas interaction with Wilson....nice scenes....

The rest of the show bored me frankly. I'm over the Dimeras so much, I don't give a flying leap if Ej takes down Stefano or Stefano takes down EJ. Acting wise I look forward to seeing Joe Mascolo face off against James but story wise I don't give a flip.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I loved Chabby's scenes today! Love how they have slowly build up to this point where Abby WANTS her first time to be with Chad. No one forced her, Chad even stopped, but she wanted too. Who knows what will happen before CD exits?? They're just so amazing together :D :wub:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply