Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of September 30th; *updated 9/23*
Topic Started: Sep 18 2013, 12:01 AM (39,380 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday ("Shock")
Kristen gets rid of her and Eric's intimate video; Will and Sonny's fight intensifies.

Tuesday ("Marlena")
Kristen recognizes how much of a threat Marlena really is; Eric wants to know why Nicole wants to quit her job.

Wednesday ("Huge Fight")
Sami and EJ have a huge fight; Kayla lets something important slip when talking to JJ about his dad.

Thursday ("Theresa's Ploys")
Theresa continues to bother Jennifer; Sami and EJ make peace.

Friday ("Chad Seeks Help")
Chad seeks EJ's help to cover his tracks; Will interrogates Sami about her living situation.

**Update**

National Enquirer

* Sami’s refusal to follow Stefano’s rules results in a fight with EJ
* Eric’s stunned by Nicole’s startling news
* Cameron demands to know what Abigail’s hiding
* Kayla makes a bad slip while talking to JJ about his father.

http://rogue-ejami.com/2013/09/18/days-spoilers-week-of-september-30th/

Sami is blown away when she learns how much EJ sacrificed for her
Jordan comes to Rafe’s rescue when Marge unleashes her anger.
Justin tells Adrienne he wants to fight for their marriage. 
JJ turns to Adrienne and Abigail to find out what happened between Jack and Kayla as Jennifer tries to stop him from finding out
Sami makes amends with EJ and puts Stefano on notice
Theresa takes steps to convince Jennifer she slept with Daniel.

Edited by lysie, Sep 23 2013, 02:02 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sevprince

Quote:

Will and Sonny's fight intensifies.
I'm glad that these two are finally fighting. :saberduel:
I just wished that it wasn't about Nabi. :yuk:
They are like the opposite of Nuke.

concerned
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 18 2013, 12:01 AM
CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday ("Shock")
Kristen gets rid of her and Eric's intimate video; Will and Sonny's fight intensifies.

Can we get rid of the flashbacks as well.

Tuesday
More angry sex????
Edited by concerned, Sep 18 2013, 01:10 AM.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Angie79
CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday ("Shock")
Kristen gets rid of her and Eric's intimate rape video; Will and Sonny's fight intensifies.

Fixed it!

NYBlueDevil
Member Avatar

Angie79
CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday ("Shock")

Bout damn time Kristen, jeez

Marlene

Does this mean that the flashdrive Marlena has, which looks identical to Kristen's, is truly the one Victor gave her? Not that I want Victor or Marlena to have to view this, but I had hoped there would finally be some movement here.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Marlene
Sep 18 2013, 05:38 AM
Does this mean that the flashdrive Marlena has, which looks identical to Kristen's, is truly the one Victor gave her? Not that I want Victor or Marlena to have to view this, but I had hoped there would finally be some movement here.
Probably not. She's prob actually getting rid of Marlena's.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I almost think that Brady will accuse Nicole of wrong doing with Eric and then Nicole will find the flash drive and show it at the wedding. Of course Brady will yell and chest thump about how he trusted Kristen, blah, blah, blah and then she'll leave. Brady will then mope around and Nicole will try and make him feel better while helping Eric through this whole thing with Kristen.

S loves EJ

I think the flash drive will be showned at the wedding, but by accident I don´t see Nicole showing Eric getting raped in front of everyone, even if she would be mad at Eric and Brady I would think she would realize that it would be wrong for Marlena to see it.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Sep 18 2013, 06:10 AM
I think the flash drive will be showned at the wedding, but by accident I don´t see Nicole showing Eric getting raped in front of everyone, even if she would be mad at Eric and Brady I would think she would realize that it would be wrong for Marlena to see it.
It would be wrong and traumatic for Eric to see it. Marlena has been treating Nicole like crap so I wouldn't blame Nicole for not giving 2 shits about Marlena's feelings. However, I do expect Nicole to show consideration for Eric, a man she's supposed to love. Even if he is being an ass.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Sep 18 2013, 08:00 AM.

cantstopme
Member Avatar

I hope the WilSon fight leads to hott make up sex :)

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Sep 18 2013, 07:59 AM
S loves EJ
It would be wrong and traumatic for Eric to see it. Marlena has been treating Nicole like crap so I wouldn't blame Nicole for not giving 2 shits about Marlena's feelings. However, I do expect Nicole to show consideration for Eric, a man she's supposed to love. Even if he is being an ass.
Sounds like the beginning of the build-up to Kristen leaving Salem - how bittersweet to have Eileen Davidson light up the canvas again, I want Kristen to go out in a blaze of glory, but I do hope they leave the door open for a return at some point. Love to hate or hate to love Kristen, Eileen is amazing in this role!! :hail:

lachelle73

Oh Will and Sonny fighting oh man I really hope they don't break up :'(

blueskies
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
S loves EJ
agreed. If Nicole does get this, I don't think she should care about Marlena's feelings, nor really even Brady's. But she should care about Eric b/c he is the victim here & has done nothing to deserve any of this.

I sort of hope the wedding goes through though and just as you think she's gotten away with it, bam! that's when the truth comes out. Basically I want it to be the Kaman wedding, except with less blood.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
<3

lachelle73
Sep 18 2013, 08:31 AM
Oh Will and Sonny fighting oh man I really hope they don't break up :'(
They are not breaking up any time soon. Chandler and Freddie have both said this in several interviews.

S loves EJ

blueskies
Sep 18 2013, 08:36 AM
LanaluvsBroe
S loves EJ
agreed. If Nicole does get this, I don't think she should care about Marlena's feelings, nor really even Brady's. But she should care about Eric b/c he is the victim here & has done nothing to deserve any of this.

I sort of hope the wedding goes through though and just as you think she's gotten away with it, bam! that's when the truth comes out. Basically I want it to be the Kaman wedding, except with less blood.

If Eric blames Nicole for what happend I think Nicole will be to desperate to prove her innocent to think about what the video might do to Eric, plus isn´t showing the video the only way to clear her name? If Nicole would get the flash drive just when the wedding is about to start she might also be in to much hurry to stop the wedding to think about what it might do to the audience.

As for sparing Marlena´s feelings I don´t think either that Nicole cares about Marlena´s feeling but might realize showing it to Marlena is the wrong thing to do, or she cares about the brothers and therefore would not delibrately hurt their mother.

stormymac
Member Avatar

cantstopme
Sep 18 2013, 08:00 AM
I hope the WilSon fight leads to hott make up sex :)
Only if one of them changes their name to Wilhelmina or Sonia.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

come again? Kristen will erase the sex tape at last?! damn. didn't see that one coming.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
You say you're a rude boy Show me what you got

National Enquirer

* Sami’s refusal to follow Stefano’s rules results in a fight with EJ

* Eric’s stunned by Nicole’s startling news

* Cameron demands to know what Abigail’s hiding

* Kayla makes a bad slip while talking to JJ about his father.

http://rogue-ejami.com/20...s-week-of-september-30th/

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Quote:

Monday ("Shock")
Kristen gets rid of her and Eric's intimate video;

Yea, it's Victor's flash, not the rape video.

Quote:

Will and Sonny's fight intensifies.

Ah, finally something dramatic for those two. Maybe I'll finally see some actual chemistry btw them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply