Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of September 30th; *updated 9/23*
Topic Started: Sep 18 2013, 12:01 AM (40,487 Views)
S loves EJ

I thought Stefano´s rules would be a secret to Sami, still I love it when Ejami fight especially if it ends with some make up sex so bring it on. :cheer: :wub:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jewlmc

Really? They are going to go there with J.J. And Jack? Without Jack on the show??
Ugh. TPTB need to eff off and die.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Sep 18 2013, 06:10 AM
I think the flash drive will be showned at the wedding, but by accident I don´t see Nicole showing Eric getting raped in front of everyone, even if she would be mad at Eric and Brady I would think she would realize that it would be wrong for Marlena to see it.
Why would it even be shown at the wedding? ^o)

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Kinda bummed Sami seems to find out about the Ejafano deal right away. Where's the angst in that?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Sep 18 2013, 09:58 AM
National Enquirer

* Sami’s refusal to follow Stefano’s rules results in a fight with EJ

* Eric’s stunned by Nicole’s startling news

* Cameron demands to know what Abigail’s hiding

* Kayla makes a bad slip while talking to JJ about his father.

http://rogue-ejami.com/20...s-week-of-september-30th/

Wow, those are really either predictable or boring.

jewlmc

The worst part of The JJ and Kayla spoiler is you just know its going to involve Kayla talking about how wonderful Dr. Tan is.

S loves EJ

Rosebud
Sep 18 2013, 10:09 AM
S loves EJ
Sep 18 2013, 06:10 AM
I think the flash drive will be showned at the wedding, but by accident I don´t see Nicole showing Eric getting raped in front of everyone, even if she would be mad at Eric and Brady I would think she would realize that it would be wrong for Marlena to see it.
Why would it even be shown at the wedding? ^o)

Because the writers aren´t predictable ^o) , still I like it when secrets are exposed at weddings even if it´s predictable, there just more dramatic when there is an audience and someone being exposed wearing a weddingdress.

tomsawyer
Sep 18 2013, 10:13 AM
Kinda bummed Sami seems to find out about the Ejafano deal right away. Where's the angst in that?

I´m guessing Stefano comes up with some rules that Ejami is suppose to follow in the Dimera mansion, but he probably also wants EJ to be his soldier and that might still be kept from Sami.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

jewlmc
Sep 18 2013, 10:08 AM
Really? They are going to go there with J.J. And Jack? Without Jack on the show??
Yeah, the man is dead (as far as we know) can the bashing stop?

Keith
Member Avatar

Wait, are you telling me the rape of Kayla is going to come up? Or does Kayla just have a misstep and talk about Daniel?

MissLola
Member Avatar

I have no problem with Jack's rape of Kayla being brought up. I think it's a important issue. But they are really missing the point without Jack being there to have to address his children (and even Stephanie). This just seems like another big fuck you to Jack's memory to make Dr. Dan look like a saint. :flipoff:

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Keith
Sep 18 2013, 10:41 AM
Wait, are you telling me the rape of Kayla is going to come up? Or does Kayla just have a misstep and talk about Daniel?
That needs to happen

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

T-Love74
Sep 18 2013, 10:46 AM
Keith
Sep 18 2013, 10:41 AM
That needs to happen
Not without Jack in Salem.

jewlmc

Yeah and Jack NEEDS to be there. Imagine if Luke had been "dead" when Lucky learned of his raping Laura.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Sep 18 2013, 10:30 AM
jewlmc
Sep 18 2013, 10:08 AM
Yeah, the man is dead (as far as we know) can the bashing stop?
Not as long as TomSell are in charge. And they can both go fuck themselves. :flipoff:

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

MissLola
Sep 18 2013, 10:45 AM
I have no problem with Jack's rape of Kayla being brought up. I think it's a important issue. But they are really missing the point without Jack being there to have to address his children (and even Stephanie). This just seems like another big fuck you to Jack's memory to make Dr. Dan look like a saint. :flipoff:
If they bring up the 26 year-old rape of Kayla now, when Jack is not around, then it will certainly be just another fuck you to Jack. That would truly be as low as Tomlin and Co could go. The only way this would be good is if Jack was in Salem. Can you imagine how good the scenes of him and his children would be?

badaddiction
Member Avatar

I'm all for the Will and Brent new dynamic playing out. Now that Will won't be consumed with insecuruties and jealousies, it's going to be interesting to see how (or if) the performers can alter the dynamic of Will and Brent's interaction to convince me there's an attraction. I would die laughing if CM imbues Will with the same mesmerized, awe struck, to the point of giddiness, performances that he gave during the best of EJill, i.e., MarDar's EJill.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Sep 18 2013, 09:58 AM
National Enquirer

* Sami’s refusal to follow Stefano’s rules results in a fight with EJ

* Eric’s stunned by Nicole’s startling news

* Cameron demands to know what Abigail’s hiding

* Kayla makes a bad slip while talking to JJ about his father.

http://rogue-ejami.com/20...s-week-of-september-30th/

Hmm, does this mean that Stefano is back in the house? Maybe he orders both Sami and EJ, lol Anyway, like these characters and EJami fight is usually lead to fiery sex :)

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

MissLola
Sep 18 2013, 10:45 AM
Agreed. I love the potential drama of his kids finding out about the rape, but can't imagine how it will be good with a dead Jack and a propped Fetch.

lysie
Member Avatar

It would definitely be better with Jack there, but I LOVE that they're bringing it up. The fallout will probably suck but the initial 'reveal' should be good.

AFaithL

Glad Nicole is basically telling Eric to take his job and shove it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply