Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of September 30th; *updated 9/23*
Topic Started: Sep 18 2013, 12:01 AM (40,861 Views)
No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Party -yep. Question is, what is the occasion? My $ is on an engagement part for Brady & Kristen - she's all hot & bothered about the pre-cana & getting married a.s.a.p. This is gonna be GOOOOOOD!! I hope!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Sep 24 2013, 11:05 AM
blueskies
Sep 24 2013, 10:22 AM
ArnoldFinnegan
Sep 24 2013, 08:57 AM
SoapGal1
Sep 23 2013, 11:14 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepOh and nobody touches EJīs penis.
I'm sorry, I know this has nothing to do with spoilers, but I just wanted to remind everyone what Ken Corday said back in 2010:

"EJ is also humanized by the arrival of Nicole's younger sister, Taylor. I had to use the cliché, but it's some enchanted evening. It's the moment that happens a few times or one time in your life where you meet someone and it's, 'Oh, my God.' And that's what we're banking on here with these two. "

Muahahaha, you're welcome. :biggrin:
:roflol: yes, "enchanted evening" or "scarf" is the perfect way to put it Ken ;)

The Taylor pairing is just another reason I can never take EJ seriously about anything.

Can you take Brady seriously after Kristen. ;)
Yes. John on the other hand....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IHeartSoaps
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Sep 24 2013, 11:37 AM
Party -yep. Question is, what is the occasion? My $ is on an engagement part for Brady & Kristen - she's all hot & bothered about the pre-cana & getting married a.s.a.p. This is gonna be GOOOOOOD!! I hope!
Its the timing that confuses me, no other spoiler for the week indicates that everyone in town is at this party for it to suddenly have a bloody end.

zach1

How come Nick was always one step ahead of Sami when she was trying to help Will.

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Too much Ejami/Stefano talk for the last 6 pages....I want spoilers not this crap

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Thursday October 3:

Abigail is horror-stricken when JJ asks what happened between Kayla and their father.

Definitely sounds like Abigail already knows. Which is utterly ridiculous.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Denial aint just a river in Egypt.
Nor is Daniel.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Actually, I think this party is the one that ends in bloodshed, and it will probably be either Kristen and Brady's engagement party or a wedding party for Sami and EJ, but I think the bloodshed drama will be around Chad, Cameron and Abigail. Which is kind of great.

OliveAnn

Yoryla
Sep 24 2013, 01:12 PM
SoapGal1
Denial aint just a river in Egypt.
Nor is Daniel.
I kid you not, I actually first read 'denial' as 'Daniel'. I think that's the definite sign that I've reached my saturation point with Dr. Jonas.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

zach1
Sep 24 2013, 12:41 PM
How come Nick was always one step ahead of Sami when she was trying to help Will.
Because he is smarter than her. :whistle: :whistle:
Edited by guessgirl, Sep 24 2013, 01:37 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

The fall preview called for an engagement party that somehow ends in bloodshed but it would have been better suited to have a gathering for Sami's release or something....

S loves EJ

Aimikins
Sep 24 2013, 12:51 PM
Too much Ejami/Stefano talk for the last 6 pages....I want spoilers not this crap

Ejami/Stefani is in the spoilers so that is on topic even if you donīt like the spoilers. I for one is loving them. :applause:

LuvingLumi
Sep 24 2013, 01:26 PM
The fall preview called for an engagement party that somehow ends in bloodshed but it would have been better suited to have a gathering for Sami's release or something....

Itīs possible that Ejami have a combined release/engagment party, or itīs Bristens engagment party.

IHeartSoaps
Member Avatar

I think Marge goes after the ones Sami loves as revenge at the EJAMI engagement party. She probably aims for EJ and hits Chad instead.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

IHeartSoaps
Sep 24 2013, 01:35 PM
I think Marge goes after the ones Sami loves as revenge at the EJAMI engagement party. She probably aims for EJ and hits Chad instead.
This would actually be a great story, IMO.

If it's an engagement party, I think it might be a Bristen/EJami combined party, or then a Bristen party in where EJami surprise everyone by getting married. (In bad taste, yes I know, but what else could explain the wedding dress Ali was seen wearing at this party? Because if that's a party dress, it looks awfully lot like wedding attire to me.)

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

IHeartSoaps
That seems plausible and would make for a good story. However, I thought Chad's last airdate was at the end of October?
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Sep 24 2013, 02:12 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

WillFan
Sep 24 2013, 11:20 AM
Friday October 4:

The party turns into a nightmare as it comes to a bloody end.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/
This spoiler is NOT for next week. It is for October 11th.

MissLola
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Sep 24 2013, 02:12 PM
IHeartSoaps
That seems plausible and would make for a good story. However, I thought Chad's last airdate was at the end of October?
I thought that too. Did they actually say that someone would get killed or just about the bloodshed.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 24 2013, 02:27 PM
WillFan
Sep 24 2013, 11:20 AM
Friday October 4:

The party turns into a nightmare as it comes to a bloody end.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/
This spoiler is NOT for next week. It is for October 11th.

that would make more sense. Days doesn't often plan & throw a party in one day.

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Sep 23 2013, 11:21 PM
To me it seems like Kayla has two possible roles in this story -- propping Daniel, or propping Jack. Neither of those is preferable to the other to me, so I'm just hoping that she'll have some moment that makes the story worth revisiting.
It's good to be reminded of real, human and socially relevant priorities and your posts did that, so thanks. My first instinctive reaction was not about the opportunity for Kayla and it should've been.

I am not a TomSell fan but my reaction was actually not to assume it'll be outrageously propping Daniel (or Jack) but setting up angst for JJ. This is being used as his "origin story" as I see it.
Edited by DesignatedShelley, Sep 24 2013, 03:51 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

According to a heyjude tweet, she cut a promo for the second week of October featuring Ejami. So I think the specs that it's their engagement party the week of October 7th are probably right.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply