Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of September 30th; *updated 9/23*
Topic Started: Sep 18 2013, 12:01 AM (40,481 Views)
am103
Member Avatar

blueskies
Sep 24 2013, 03:05 PM
Angie79
Sep 24 2013, 02:27 PM
WillFan
Sep 24 2013, 11:20 AM
Friday October 4:

The party turns into a nightmare as it comes to a bloody end.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/
This spoiler is NOT for next week. It is for October 11th.

that would make more sense. Days doesn't often plan & throw a party in one day.
They did for the Daysaster, lol.

I'm hoping that this event really is entertaining. Days desperately needs a good shake-up.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

annie21

LanaluvsBroe
Sep 24 2013, 01:12 PM
Quote:

Thursday October 3:

Abigail is horror-stricken when JJ asks what happened between Kayla and their father.

Definitely sounds like Abigail already knows. Which is utterly ridiculous.
Maybe they'll claim that Abigail and Stephanie had a heart-to-heart talk at some point (offscreen).

As you said, ridiculous.

Keith
Member Avatar

annie21
Sep 24 2013, 07:13 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Quote:

Thursday October 3:

Abigail is horror-stricken when JJ asks what happened between Kayla and their father.

Maybe they'll claim that Abigail and Stephanie had a heart-to-heart talk at some point (offscreen).

As you said, ridiculous.

BUT STEPHANIE SHOULDN'T EVEN KNOW! We didn't see it on-screen. Ugh.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

annie21
LanaluvsBroe
Quote:

Thursday October 3:

As you said, ridiculous.

Regardless of who told Abigail, IT SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED OFFSCREEN. :frustration:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

And if Abigail does know the truth about Jack then her comment about JJ being his father's son is going to come back and bite her in ass. Severely. And she deserves it.

LovinXtina
Member Avatar

Keith
Sep 24 2013, 07:33 PM
annie21
LanaluvsBroe
Quote:

Thursday October 3:

As you said, ridiculous.

I think Stephanie did know because Stephanie also got raped. I think her and Kayla talked about it. I could be wrong.

SadieEsperanto

MissLola
Sep 24 2013, 02:52 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Sep 24 2013, 02:12 PM
IHeartSoaps
Sep 24 2013, 01:35 PM
I think Marge goes after the ones Sami loves as revenge at the EJAMI engagement party. She probably aims for EJ and hits Chad instead.
That seems plausible and would make for a good story. However, I thought Chad's last airdate was at the end of October?
I thought that too. Did they actually say that someone would get killed or just about the bloodshed.
Just about bloodshed, AFAIK. And yeah, Casey Deidrick is supposed to air until approximately October 30th, so if Chad is injured at this party it won't be immediately fatal.

Keith
Member Avatar

DS1126
Sep 24 2013, 09:41 PM
Keith
Sep 24 2013, 07:33 PM
annie21
LanaluvsBroe

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

As you said, ridiculous.

I think Stephanie did know because Stephanie also got raped. I think her and Kayla talked about it. I could be wrong.
You'd think that, now wouldn't you? :glare:

camera shy

SadieEsperanto
Sep 24 2013, 10:42 PM
MissLola
LanaluvsBroe
IHeartSoaps
I think Marge goes after the ones Sami loves as revenge at the EJAMI engagement party. She probably aims for EJ and hits Chad instead.
That seems plausible and would make for a good story. However, I thought Chad's last airdate was at the end of October?
I thought that too. Did they actually say that someone would get killed or just about the bloodshed.
Just about bloodshed, AFAIK. And yeah, Casey Deidrick is supposed to air until approximately October 30th, so if Chad is injured at this party it won't be immediately fatal.
Lately it seems like it takes weeks for one day to past. Remember how long Gabi was in the hospital and then sometime after she left they mention AG was only three weeks old? Right now, we're still on the same day Jennifer took JJ home from the police station and he moved out which happened our time at least a week ago.

SadieEsperanto

camera shy
Sep 24 2013, 10:56 PM
SadieEsperanto
MissLola
LanaluvsBroe

Lately it seems like it takes weeks for one day to past. Remember how long Gabi was in the hospital and then sometime after she left they mention AG was only three weeks old? Right now, we're still on the same day Jennifer took JJ home from the police station and he moved out which happened our time at least a week ago.
Good point, thanks.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

SadieEsperanto
MissLola
LanaluvsBroe
IHeartSoaps
If he gets shot in the head (or in the top half of his body), maybe that's how his tumor lie is revealed.

And then Abby kills him.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Kristen receives an unwelcome shock when she finally decides to get rid of the video of her and Eric having sex.

She is as stupid as her baby boy lover.

Sami and EJ have a huge fight when she refuses to abide by Stefano’s rules.

Shut up Sami and enjoy your freedom. This woman is thrilled to get out if jail with what she pretty much knows is evidence manufactured by Elvis, and now she can't deal with it?
Edited by Rosebud, Sep 24 2013, 11:38 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Sep 24 2013, 02:11 PM
IHeartSoaps
This would actually be a great story, IMO.

If it's an engagement party, I think it might be a Bristen/EJami combined party, or then a Bristen party in where EJami surprise everyone by getting married. (In bad taste, yes I know, but what else could explain the wedding dress Ali was seen wearing at this party? Because if that's a party dress, it looks awfully lot like wedding attire to me.)
All we know for sure about that pic of Ali/Sami that we saw was that the top of her outfit was white ( I don't think we ever saw a full length picture). We don't know for sure that it was a wedding dress or even a dress. It could easily be a dressy white top with a skirt.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Sep 25 2013, 08:13 PM
Yoryla
IHeartSoaps

If it's an engagement party, I think it might be a Bristen/EJami combined party, or then a Bristen party in where EJami surprise everyone by getting married. (In bad taste, yes I know, but what else could explain the wedding dress Ali was seen wearing at this party? Because if that's a party dress, it looks awfully lot like wedding attire to me.)
All we know for sure about that pic of Ali/Sami that we saw was that the top of her outfit was white ( I don't think we ever saw a full length picture). We don't know for sure that it was a wedding dress or even a dress. It could easily be a dressy white top with a skirt.
True. It was just that in addition to the dress/whatever, her hair was quite well done to be a bun on the side, something Sami would do to her wedding. What comes to my mind is that EJami might tell everyone it's their engagement party, but that they actually plan to surprise everyone by getting married there on the spot.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Sep 26 2013, 05:41 AM
magicsteacher
Sep 25 2013, 08:13 PM
Yoryla
IHeartSoaps

True. It was just that in addition to the dress/whatever, her hair was quite well done to be a bun on the side, something Sami would do to her wedding. What comes to my mind is that EJami might tell everyone it's their engagement party, but that they actually plan to surprise everyone by getting married there on the spot.
Oh, the horror, the horror....

LastLicks
Member Avatar

WillFan
Sep 24 2013, 11:20 AM
Monday September 30:

Kristen receives an unwelcome shock when she finally decides to get rid of the video of her and Eric having sex.

Tuesday October 1:

Justin tells Adrienne he wants to fight for their marriage.

Wednesday October 2:

Sami and EJ have a huge fight when she refuses to abide by Stefano’s rules.

Thursday October 3:

Cameron confronts Chad about an apparent discrepancy in his story.

Friday October 4:

The party turns into a nightmare as it comes to a bloody end.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/
If Abigail already knows, that sucks. Although I think she should know at this point, it was never mentioned or even hinted at before . . . and it's just annoying for something this big to have happened off-screen. This definitely implies the reveal is all part of JJ coming to age and not about the family dynamics as whole. Hopefully there is more.

WillFan
Member Avatar

9/30/2013

Kristen makes a discovery when she tries to get rid of the sex video; Nicole's news stuns Eric; an unlikely voice of reason interrupts Will and Sonny's arguing; Kate gets advice from Gabi.

10/01/2013

Kristen realizes how much of a threat Marlena poses; Eric wants to know why Nicole is quitting; Sami is stunned by how much E.J. sacrificed; Jordan helps Rafe; Justin talks to Adrienne about their marriage.

10/02/2013

Sami and E.J. argue about Stefano's rules; Kayla slips up when talking to J.J.; Theresa flirts with Daniel; Abigail wants to know what Cameron is hiding.

10/03/2013

Theresa messes with Jennifer; J.J. asks Abigail what happened between Kayla and their father; Sami puts Stefano on notice; Cameron questions Chad about his story.

10/04/2013

J.J. turns to Adrienne as he looks for the truth about Jack; Theresa works to convince Jennifer she slept with Daniel; Chad asks E.J. for help; Will talks to Sami about living with Stefano; Nick plans his future with Gabi.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on
Edited by WillFan, Sep 26 2013, 10:46 PM.

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Sep 24 2013, 08:09 AM
Dakotasmom
Sep 24 2013, 08:01 AM
Keith
Sep 24 2013, 12:04 AM
granolagirl
Sep 23 2013, 11:21 PM

As I said on twitter, maybe Kayla can prop Kayla for a moment. She was raped, after all.
Absolutely this! If they use this story to prop Daniel and not to explore Kayla's journey as well as Jack's gradual redemption not only are the writers fools - they are hypocrites. After all, how can Jack be wholesale condemned as evil and his redemption washed away to bathe Daniel in greatness while one of their major couples on canvas started with a rape?
Remember this is writers who write with an agenda, so I would not be surprised if the actual purpose is to prop Daniel in the end :)
There's not a doubt in my mind that the whole thing is to make Dr. Douche smell like a rose. Such a colossal waste of great drama. Idiots.

Kriss4

Kayla better get her say when everything comes out.

I hope it's not all about everyone ELSE.

Sandell

Mitchapalooza
Sep 20 2013, 10:58 AM
Laufeyson
Sep 20 2013, 10:39 AM
esp13
Sep 20 2013, 10:23 AM
Laufeyson
Sep 20 2013, 09:40 AM

Okay. So let's assume they are going to paint Jack as an unrepentant villain. How on earth are they going to explain Abby and JJ's existence? Or the fact that Jack and Jen were married (on and off) for so long? Do you really believe that Jennifer is going to suddenly admit that she married and had children with a bad guy?

I don't. Under the circumstances, Jack's redemption has to be part of the story. There is simply no way that it can't be. I'm sure they won't tell the whole entire story, but they have to explain part of it to explain why Abby and JJ exist. So maybe, just maybe, there is going to be a little depth to getting JJ and Abby to understand the complex Johnson family dynamics.

And maybe, just maybe, JJ's lesson isn't that Jack was evil and Daniel is perfect. But that everybody is human and somebody can do something horribly wrong and still find his way back from that if he really wants to. And maybe he needs to cut his mother a little slack as well.
Forgive me for not exhibiting the same level of faith in the writing.
No shit eh....I mean Johnson family complexity?

These writers?

Posted Image

They don't even know who the Johnson family is as far as I am concerned.
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

LOVING THE AVATAR WITH BETTY DAVIS LAUGHING IN THE MOVIE..
"Whatever HAPPENED to Baby Jane""

Thanks....it took me back to when I was a kid..I went to see this movie with my best friend...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply