Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of September 30th; *updated 9/23*
Topic Started: Sep 18 2013, 12:01 AM (40,073 Views)
outrageous
Member Avatar

Aimikins
Sep 24 2013, 12:51 PM
Too much Ejami/Stefano talk for the last 6 pages....I want spoilers not this crap
I could have sworn they were part of the spoilers.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

cantstopme
Sep 18 2013, 08:00 AM
I hope the WilSon fight leads to hott make up sex :)
Which will happen off screen. As usual.

concerned
Member Avatar

kay
Sep 29 2013, 10:25 PM
cantstopme
I'd prefer it if they fought , resolved their issues and then went on to have hot reaffirming that you are the one I want sex.

But I guess that is a bit of a mouthful .

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

SadieEsperanto
Sep 24 2013, 10:42 PM
MissLola
Sep 24 2013, 02:52 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Sep 24 2013, 02:12 PM
IHeartSoaps
Sep 24 2013, 01:35 PM
I think Marge goes after the ones Sami loves as revenge at the EJAMI engagement party. She probably aims for EJ and hits Chad instead.
That seems plausible and would make for a good story. However, I thought Chad's last airdate was at the end of October?
I thought that too. Did they actually say that someone would get killed or just about the bloodshed.
Just about bloodshed, AFAIK. And yeah, Casey Deidrick is supposed to air until approximately October 30th, so if Chad is injured at this party it won't be immediately fatal.
:frustration: Marge is no longer at the top of my list
for the shooter.Marge cant get into the party
without being on the guest list unless she
comes in through the back way.I really hope
EJ arrives after the shootings.

camera shy

concerned
Sep 30 2013, 12:10 AM
kay
Sep 29 2013, 10:25 PM
cantstopme
I'd prefer it if they fought , resolved their issues and then went on to have hot reaffirming that you are the one I want sex.

But I guess that is a bit of a mouthful .
It is odd that this show feels comfortable showing Bristen in bed constantly and we have to endure falshbacks of Kristen raping Eric and now Chabby is jumping in bed and of course Ejami, but no Wilson. At this point, you'd think they be comfortable showing them getting it on like they do the other couples.

S loves EJ

Maybe the actors are not comfortable with it.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

It seem the show think the viewers rather see rape couple and deceptions than gay couple
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

S loves EJ

I think of Ejami as a love couple but yes I rather see them then Wilson. I have nothing against gays but Iīm not interested in their story. I do like Will in scenes with Sami and EJ though.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Keith
Sep 24 2013, 12:04 AM
granolagirl
Sep 23 2013, 11:21 PM
Kriss4
Sep 23 2013, 08:48 PM
somuchwhatever
Sep 23 2013, 08:41 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
We don't know yet. That's the thing. Will Jack be respected for the journey he took after the rape? Will Kayla play an important role in this revelation?

To me it seems like Kayla has two possible roles in this story -- propping Daniel, or propping Jack. Neither of those is preferable to the other to me, so I'm just hoping that she'll have some moment that makes the story worth revisiting.
As I said on twitter, maybe Kayla can prop Kayla for a moment. She was raped, after all.
But that will be logical something these writers not cable

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

I actually meant also to Eric ans Kristen despite the not couple because all writing ans flashbacks and deceptions I meant also to Brady and Kristen since she did rape his brother and hiding it and even Chad and Abby had sex you know the writing they not really written couple to root for.ej is not the only rapist in show now than spend most of his time with his rape victim.almost every couple on show now sucks big time

S loves EJ

Chad is leaving the show so Chabigail wouldnīt have been rootable even if Chad hadnīt been lying. I do agree that the show needs more rootable couples though. They need to start writing for Ericole or find Nicole an other man. There are several other characters that needs loveinterests aswell.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply